ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Jae isn't the only one, I know the plots as well. Jae and I are very close friends. So, Osi, if I was you, hold your tongue, I've been giving the GM place by her and I've been very very busy and told me to post when it's soon to her arrival, now, if you like this rp, Osi, I'd advise you to watch your tone or I'll kick you out. Do I make myself clear? Oh and Velli isn't the one who can kill Falco, he can only sustain him and of his powers. Liam is the one and only one who can kill Falco, along with Osi and Liams son, but mainly Liam. Jae already cleared that after it happened.

Alright:
1. How am I supposed to know something that hasn't been said?
2. If you'd say something about you being busy, people would know, instead of you popping up out of thin air and making a post saying so. I understand being busy and shit, but to pop up, tell us information that we didn't know, and talk to me like I'm some insubordinate child saying things like 'hold your tongue' and 'Do I make myself clear?' and then, to top it off, threatening me with kicking me out because I said something based on what I did know, which was you hadn't made a post or said a damn thing since Jae left, and I didn't know what was going on, and I didn't want the RP to die. So why don't you watch your tone, Dark?

I don't care who you are, or who you think you are, but it's not cool to leave people in the dark, when you don't have to.

Dude, you make me laugh. Your words are a childs verbs. Jae told me that she told everyone, well going to, that I'm in charge and the plot. And trust me, it wasn't a threat. I was 5 seconds away of killing your man of the charts, ordered todo so by the GM once given me the rank. I don't think of me as anything. I am me, not a God. I'm but the one talking shit and saying that you sent messages to people, I myself never got one. Truth lies within the untold skin of the man.

I will swear up and down that I had sent those messages. Cause I swear I did. I remember doing so. I was never told about you becoming GM. I had an Idea where the plot was going, and when she was coming back, but other that that, I was in the dark. My bad. Go ahead and wipe me if you want, I fucked up.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Much better choice of words. I won't kill you off, unless you piss me off literally. I'll post when I can, but I will be adding others soon, because we need other interactions with put characters. Oh and why I haven't talked to you is because I broke my phone so as soon as I get another phone I will text you when appointed too.

• Thank You
Didn't know that either. Sorry for being an ass. I'll just go back to my addiction now.

Dude, chill. Sit. Have a beer. Literally..sit.

I'm chill. *gets some hot cocoa* I'm not leaving, I'm still looking at the thread, I'm just trying to get myself more noobs to bet against in SaltyBet. Gotta get out of the Salt Mines yo. :3

Reactions: 2 people
Just want to make clear ...

I got a message from Osi. I didn't know Jae gave the GM spot over to Dark, I knew nothing of anything along those lines.

Um...and um yeah. No one had post anything after Jae left except Osi and no one said anything about trying to keep the Rp going except Osi. Then, everyone else jumped to it like they care.

I don't mean to piss anyone off. Just stated what I see and read...

• Love
i posted on it all of sudden because, i just rechecked the rp after being told it's owner was taking a break. but still hadn't recieved a message and now finding out this way just surprised me i never said i didnt care before, its just i was ill informed

Not trying to laugh but you crack me up, Moon! :) It's a good thing ^^

So i'm not crazy, I'm just an idiot for forgetting to send messages to everyone else. Goddamn, I need to get my memory back on track.

Akuma I didn't mean to make out you or anyone elss didn't care. I understand once you explained. I, myself, am guitly of not replying to this thread until a week or however long its been since Osi posted on here for all members.

Osi you're not crazy. xD well on this any how haha. I think you sent it to all of us in one message thing except Akuma...

Dark.... o.O o-okay?

i got exluded....i feel hurt...i thought you guys loved me...*climbs in sulk box* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.