ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*kicks open door holds out dangerous weapons* who wants to play!! *hands explosives to McTavish and guns to Shadow* now both of yall be have!

*throws the bone as Shadowheart* *misses, but it lands in the garbage*

*scampers off to blow stuff up to pass the time*

THANK YOU. *puts story in pocket and pats Clu's head* Thank you. *sigh*
THOMAS DON'T BLOW ANYTHING IMPORTANT UP...please.

I'm not... just American Congress.

Maybe a few old buildings already scheduled for demolition.

Reactions: Shadowheart26
*shrugs* That's okay, nothing important. *sits on floor again and lays across Clu's feet, locking him in place before listening to music*

That's man man!!! *looks at Dark* sighs....wait!!! Not that building that's my house!!!!

*dives into bank screaming warrior cry and firing guns like a maniac* pause *throws rock at the back of Thomas' head*

*giggles* He can't blow your house up silly. *pokes Clu* remmmeeeemmmber?
Oh wait..you probably don't.
but it has an automatic security system with 6 inch walls? pure steel?

*glares at Shadow*
Don't start anything Missy.

A girl holds out a piece of paper to the one in charge. On it is written:
"I am called Star; however, my true name was lost to me long ago. I believe I am around 23 years old, but I don't know for sure. I have heard your call, Violet, Liam, Acer, Osi, and I have come to help. I look like image.jpg . My favorite weapon is my sniper rifle. Its not that it holds any sentimental value; I just find that it is more efficient than some of my previous firearms. My second weapon of choice would be my pistol. My best skill is stealth. I can slip into and out of practically anywhere without leaving a trace. With that being said, I work best alone and am not accustomed to fighting with someone head on. I have little memory of my past. I am already skilled at using guns, so I have to assume that I must have been taught by someone though I haven't the slightest idea who or why. My reasons for joining are not for myself, but for the people who I have seen hurt from this war. Also, I think it is important to add that I do not speak. I have my own reasons for this, many of which are unclear even to me. I thank you for taking the time to read this. It will be an honor to fight besides you."
image.jpg
image.jpg

Star is accepted, character list updated

Ooooooooooohhh!!! Yay!!
*looks at shadow* I saw that! Behave Shadow or I'll take your toys away from you! If you want to throw something at him, then here *hands shadow throwing knives*

Shizuka!!!! :)

*pulls Clu to the ground and glares* you're supposed to be helping me STOP them, not help THEM FIGHT. *sighs and looks at Shadow* don't even think about it Missy, or you'll have one implanted in your head. *joking smile and lays down on ground, more music in heaphones*

*places C4 on a wall in the nextdoor building* CLEAR! *presses the button, hole explodes into wall* Yay!

*chuckles and toses one in the air* oh they'll be fine. *evil smirk* hears explosion as wind blows and stuff fall* HEY!! Friendlies!!

*watches the exchange of dangerous weapons* Um maybe I came at a bad time... *is knocked over from explosion and sits on the ground rubbing her back* yeah definitely a bad time

*sees Shizuka and jumps up and hugs her* Yay!! Welcome. Oh you'll be fine hehe :)

*lays there oblivious to everything* Laa de da da dee

*is smothered by Clu's hug* If you say so. *eyes Shadow and Thomas nervously*

So, so, so, WHEN ARE WE GONNA START!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.