ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet doesn't hate anyone...
In fact, the rebellion is her children she sees it
Liam, Acer, Osi (the ones she knows the best) are her closest family.

Ice hates on no one or hat no one... hes only training.

Right........definitely didn't look the complete opposite.

When two or more people fight a commander it's training. If someone is trying to kill one another with a gun, that's personal. Weather or not, no one is hating anyone, everyone needs to interact with everyone to work together, partner up or something. That includes you Shadowheart26. Just saying.

Guys, sorry, I never got the notification. I didn't know we progressed five pages. Someone want to PM me a rundown?

I'm sorry I've taken forever
I'm having a lot a lot of IRL problems..
And Dark Guardian is right: Please slow down the postings...I'm not going to post more than twice if someone isn't posting.
And if anyone does decide completely to drop out, let us know please..I'm sorry to hear that..
I wish you all good luck in life and hope you have a good day

Hasta luego.

I think I'll have to take you up on your offer. I wish you the best of luck in your roleplay.

Okay.
Goodbye Shadow..I wish you luck in life and in role playing. *hands a basket of goodies*

Thanks, you too. *checks goodies* What, no candy?

*hands a bag of candy* sorry, comes separate. It's got cookies in the basket with some stuffed cats and dogs and giraffes, and this is a bag of candy. Tada

Sweet, you can have the cookies, though. If the blue monster sees me with them, I won't last a minute.

Okays..I'll keep them for someone else

*Repels down from the ceiling grabbing the cookies looking at them * im not leaving i just want the cookies * repels back up through the ceiling *

Umm..okay. Enjoy them.

FLASHY IMPORTANT ALERT~
Is anyone having problems keeping up?
If so, I will be sure to slow it down.
I'm sorry if we are..o.o
I didn't mean for it to progress so fast.

Just a little. I've been working and haven't been able to get on much. But I read and catch up. It's just hard for me to post often right now. Things have gotten a little busy lately.

Okay, thank you Moon. I'll try and get things to slow down a little =)
I wish you luck with business!

Thanks :) Soon it should slow down at work. I hope so anyway lol

No problem =)
I hope so too, lol Good luck =)

Just saying, next time dont rp for my character. I like to have control on who violently pushes my character rather than just having to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.