ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found perfect music for the armor glitch, when Osi goes berserk.
Just imagine that with Osi's mad laughter in the background. :D

lol, cool.
OH
Violet's Armor:
[spoili]
images
[/spoili]

aaawwwss...=/
Find Vi..she might have something temporarily for ya.

Hey, I'll find everyone's armor. Oh and Shadow isn't in this rp anymore. She is now dead in the rp..we will find he cold hearted corpse lying on the ground in pieces. Oh andI found that armor for Vi lol.

Nu uh!
Well, sorta.
You showed it in ATF I, and I said maybe, then when looking for it for ATFII I found it first :P
Mr.. *epic glare*

I am here to please....... Master Dark........... *Evil glare knowing Im underage for him to do anything*

Well..thanks Chi. *pats Chi's head and hugs*
And Mr. Dark, no stealing.

Sorry Miss Jae who are you. *smile up at her as I let her hug me.*

Uhm......*backs up a bit about to run, not wanting to be attacked* hi....post your character. *Turns and hauls ass*

*steps back* Ahh, I see. *nods and sits* Hi.

2558087-256-k827290.jpg

I am Chi. I am 16. I am here to help in a way (useless). My favorite weapon(s) are: I don't like weapons. use to live in a beautiful place (Aka Canada) before i was stolen into hell (Nooooooooo). but then Amazing man by the name. i will not say yet. saved me and protect me from all evil. that man is......(Dark G whats your character's name?). Thank you to listening my useless story." - Chi

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a joke or if you like it i will keep it..... XD

Sweet! I'll save you soon! Wait, is that your actual character or is it a joke? Lol.

=O
Liam and Azle should run into her, Liam should save her, and she can be a big sister to Caleb!!
Ooohhh... Plot twist maybe? Hehe..
Nevermind. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.