ATF II: ROG

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
when Clu decides we have enough people

* Falls through the roof into the room holding two pistols * SUPPLIES!....wait...shit...i mean SUPRISE!. *rubs the back of his head with the gun* fucked that up didnt i

That has got to be the most amusing entrance I've ever read

*walks from bathroom dries hands on shirt "what'd I miss" *

"I'm Walker. I am 26 and I heard your call. I'll lend my skills to you this time. I look like
anime-girl_011-1.jpg
. My usual weapons are usually of the gun type, but I've got some survival knives, too. My best skills tend to be infiltration and execution, but I have all-around experience. Most of my background is my own business, but before the world went to hell, I was a sell sword. I've been everything from a bodyguard to an assassin. I've always worked alone and my level of experience on the battlefield show for it. You should see me soon, end transmission."

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nurse. <3

"Hello? Ahem...I am Eldrich. You can call me Bishop. I am 32 and I have heard your call, Violet, Liam, Acer, and Osi. I am here to help. I look like
No Armor:
Battle Armor:
. My favorite weapon(s) are: My Revolver, Jessica,
and my armor's built in wristblade. My best skills are my marksmanship wish small arms, and my headstrong ability to charge into enemy lines with abandon, shredding them before they can react. My background is that of a skilled soldier, though I have always fought against the Hierarchy. I was not part of your rebellion, but of another in a different district. After the demons rose, my entire force was shredded apart. I will help you in any way possible to stop thin threat. Thank you."

Dmitrys.......I can't stop laughing.

A girl holds out a piece of paper to the one in charge. On it is written:
"I am called Star; however, my true name was lost to me long ago. I believe I am around 23 years old, but I don't know for sure. I have heard your call, Violet, Liam, Acer, Osi, and I have come to help. I look like View attachment 22990 . My favorite weapon is my sniper rifle. Its not that it holds any sentimental value; I just find that it is more efficient than some of my previous firearms. My second weapon of choice would be my pistol. My best skill is stealth. I can slip into and out of practically anywhere without leaving a trace. With that being said, I work best alone and am not accustomed to fighting with someone head on. I have little memory of my past. I am already skilled at using guns, so I have to assume that I must have been taught by someone though I haven't the slightest idea who or why. My reasons for joining are not for myself, but for the people who I have seen hurt from this war. Also, I think it is important to add that I do not speak. I have my own reasons for this, many of which are unclear even to me. I thank you for taking the time to read this. It will be an honor to fight besides you."

Mute......sniper.....with pale skin and white hair.....HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *drops dead*

lol, nice Osi XD
And you just missed a small fight and some cool entrances, Djrea.
Akuma, nice try, almost had it there. *ruffles his hair* bit of practice and you might get it.

Shadow: CALM Down. *grabs the barrel of the shotgun and points it at the ground.* no shooting other people.

Did she just ruffle my hair?! * he said looking at everyone * SHE JUST RUFFLED MY HAIR! I THINK I MIGHT FAINT * falls onto the floor *

*plays hacky-sack with a grenade*

*gets a scythe* Never said anything about slashing people.

*glares at Osi* No causing physical or mental or emotional injury to anyone in the vicinity, got it? *nods at Akuma* yes I did.

:P *sits down and lights a cigar*

* he dissapears into a cloud of smoke * * another hole in the ceiling is blasted open as he comes through again * SUPPLIES!.....DAAAAMNITT!!! AAAAAH! * he sits on the floor *

*rolls eyes and giggles a little* Try again akuma, just don't hurt yourself..

Okay, I just thought of something: We should make a rp thread just for this little ooc rp?

I don't see why not.
I'd suggest the insanity thread, but that's too insane and the chatboxes delete messages after everyone leaves...

Hmm...I could make a miscellaneous thread?

Ooohs..okays.
I'll post the thread here and it'll be really cool X)

I'll make it when I'm back though

Status
Not open for further replies.