At Death's Doorstep

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuki heard the bullets fire and her heart stopped she froze. This mistake lead to a few bullets going through the wall and hitting her arm and leg thankfully missing Hina. The pain make her scream and the bullets stopped. "Shit.." she hissed and started climbing down faster but when they reached the bottom yuuki could hardly put any weight on her right leg she looked at Hina and saw her terrified face, "Hina mommy's going to be alright sweetie just a little hurt." She explained and put a smile on her face for her, "come on baby lets go find a new place to stay well daddy takes care of the bad guys." She stated and took her hand biting hard on her lip to keep from screaming with every step as she hurried hina to a house next door busting open the window she pushed Hina in and handed her the sword, "ill be in, in just a second baby." She explained to Hina when the real problem was her new injuries wouldn't allow her to climb through the window and blood poored in a puddle around her feet as blood dripped down her side.

Kei stayed absolutely still as the three walked in past the shot up furniture. "Looks like you got one Yoshida." "It's all thanks to this machine gun we stole off that old man." "Cha what an idiot thinking we'd actually help him." "You set a new record, what was it 10 seconds after he handed it over before shot him in the back."

Kei continued to stay still his breath was shallow as he slowly wrapped his fingers against the sword. The trio went to the window. "Now where did that brat go. Tsk we need to hurry up and find her before anyone else does." "Tadashi look next door." The three spotted Yuuki trying to enter the house. "She's hurt, finish her off, Hideki." Hideki pulled out a pistol and aimed at Yuuki.

Kei realised it was time to strike, he got up slowly and crept tword the trio. The three of them had their hands out the window aiming their guns at Yuuki. "Who ever hits her gets to keep her stuff. Agreed?" The others nodded. "Ready, aim." A flash of steel cut through the trios hands. In the seconds it took their hands to hit the floor Kei repositioned and stabbed one of the Yakuza guys.

Kei stood over the fresh corpse, covered in blood, a stoic, demonic look on his face. "Consider this your last breath you bastards, I'll teach you to hurt my family." Kei raised his sword looping off the head of another victum. The other scrambled for his gun, removing his limp appendage from the weapon. He aimed it at Kei with a shaky hand. He fired multiple shots missing completely. "Die you bastard." As Kei lunged the Yakuza guy fired one more shot hitting kei in his left arm. He stumbled and fell.

The Yakuza quickly got up and rushed out the door, he was yelling something about a plan the shouted. "That stupid slave brat." Kei was in pain, his left hand, and arm were out of commission. He slowly got up using the sword as a cane. He walked over to the bodies and grabbed the guns. He looked out the window seeing the vines, he knew he had to get down there first.

Yuuki's vision was blurry as she started clinging to the window seal for support. She has lost to much blood today, way to much, it was a miracle she was even standing still. She looked over at Hina and smiled her face getting incredibly pale, "Hina baby go see if you can find mommy some water, please." She asked then saw Kei looking out the window at the vines and smiled in relief, "never mind hina wait for dad to get here." She said softly as her breath as getting raspy and her vision blurring faster. She looked down at the bullets sitting in her arm and legs, "damnit.." she mumbled and took off what was left of her shirt as she tried to cover the wounds with it to stop the blood but when she touched any injured part of her she screamed in pain and dropped to the ground whimpering. Gasping as her vision turned white for a minute and slowly returned she saw Kei grabbing something and running after to her, "baby.. im.. ok" she managed to say through the pain as she attempted to get back up hoping Hina was to short to see over the window.

Hina saw Yuuki struggle so she disappeared inside the house looking for something to help her mother. She found a crate, she lifted it over her head and ran back to the window. "Mommy here you go stand on th..." Hina suddenly screamed. She looked up it was one of the Yakuza from before. "You little brat I finally found you." Hinas eyes got big as she grew terrified at the sight of all the blood gushing from the stump where his hand should be.

Kei heard Hina scream he was half way down the vine but let go having gravity help him get down faster. Kei hit the floor instantly twisting his ankle. He got up almost toppling over he saw how bad Yuuki was he quickly hobbled over. "Here take this" Kei handed Yuuki a sub machine gun. "He also handed her the desert eagle he was carrying. "Can you cock that for me my left arm is useless." Kei showed her his blood soaked arm. "Cover from here I'll go in and save Hina."

Yuuki nodded and cocked the gun fearing for Hina, "be careful." She stated and handed him the gun back and watched him climb into the window as she felt her eyes close and the world went black as she drifted unconscious. Suddenly she felt arms lifting her up, "kei?.." she mumbled but passed out again before she could hear the replies.

Kei jumped through the window to see Hina get slapped down by the Yakuza guy. "You stupid brat, you were supposed to trick them in coming down unarmed." He picked her up with his only hand and started squeezing. "Don't you fucking touch her, you son of a bitch."

The Yakuza started laughing. "Are you fucking retarted? This little bitch worked for us, she conned you into trusting her so we could kill you easily." Kei shook his head "you lie!" Hina started crying "it's true, I I was gonna die first but they saved me and made me trick people into trusting me then they would kill them and take their things." Hina smiled. "It's ok daddy, I want to die I wanna see my real mom and dad again."

The Yakuza threw her against a wall, and drew his gun. "Time to die asshole" Kei dropped his gun and ran to the Yakuza taking a bullet to his leg. He jumped on him using his lifeless left arm to choke him. "You bastard, I'll fucking kill you." Kei sat on top of him and continued to punch him in the face. The whole time he was thinking of Yuuki and Hina. Then Kei started smiling, he heard the cartilage in his nose break and felt blood splatter on his hand and face. Kei felt stronger, he felt unbeatable he felt like a killer.

Kei picked up his gun and jammed it into the mouth of the Yakuza which now looked like hamburger meat. Kei started laughing meniacally, "it's time for you to visit the other side. Say hello to the devil for me" before Kei pulled the trigger a pair of tiny hands grabbed his arm . "Stop it daddy, i...I don't want to see any more people die."

Zack saw a girl bleeding out in the front yard and knew he had to do something. He ran over to her when she mumbled something about Kei and Hina. When she heard a little girl beg her dad not to kill any more he bit his lip and called out, "hey im friendly!" He saw the guy with a gun in someones month and swallowed hard, "u-um i think y-your girls in trouble s-shes passed out and really pale.." he explained quickly and picked Yuuki up in a bridal form, "s-see?" He stated hoping the man wouldnt shoot.

Yuuki whined and whimpered when she was picked up and moaned, "baby?.." but loss of blood took hold and she was swallowed up by darkness once more.

Zack rised an eyebrow, "I think shes looking for you, mind if I bring her in?" He asked.

(Zack hes 15)
images

Kei heard Hina and nodded his eyes finally focused. He saw what he did, the Yakuza was beaten to death as a gurgle of blood suddenly made Kei realize. "13 players left!" Echoed through the area. Kei backed away from the body just as his body started shaking uncontrollabley. He looked over at Hina and hugged her with his good arm. "I'm sorry, Hina. Come here." Kei grabbed her and kissed her swollen fore head.

Kei looked up to see the guy, "what? Yuuki?, yes bring her in." Kei grabbed the gun and tucked it into his back pocket. "Yuuki? Hurry put her down here so I can look at her." Hina walked up to Kei and grabbed at his good arm. "Daddy? Your...your hurt. Your arm, your leg. Are you gonna." Yuuki started crying. Kei smiled and patted her head. "Daddy's gonna be fine."

Zack brought Yuuki inside. Up close you could see the multiple bullets in her right arm and leg. Not only that but her cloths were soaked in blood including some of her hair. Her skin was white as paper and her breathing was dangerously slow, "hey dude.. is.. is she gonna be ok?" He asked looking like he was carrying a dead person. He laided her down and blood pooled around her body almost instantly.

Yuuki opened her eyes to see Kei and Hina, "baby... why are you fuzzy.." she asked her voice was broken and raspy and her blue eyes were pale and lifeless almost.

Kei saw Yuuki and was instantly pale. "I... I need to remove the bullets and stitch her up now." Kei looked over at the Yakuza, he got up and searched his pockets he found a knife, a lighter, and some bullets. Kei smiled knowing this stuff should be fine. He hobbled back to Yuuki and tossed the lighter to Zack. Here lit this, kei ran the blade across the flame to purify it. "Hina, I need you to go upstairs and find me clean sheets ok." Kei smiled as Hina nodded and disapeared, he knew she would have a problem finding clean anything. It was a huge house, he didn't want Hina around for this. "Listen Guy, I can't use my left hand so you have to help me save Yuuki. I'm gonna remove the bullet then you'll hold her wound together, we will then have to cotterize her wound with a heated blade."

Kei looked at the guy. "My girls life is in your hands, don't mess up." Kei got to work removing the first bullet.

Zack gulped at the sudden situation he was in and all he could do was nod and do was he was told. He looked down at Yuuki and realized how bad off she was, "what happen to her." He asked when he saw her entire body was practically nothing but stiches from her back to her legs and one of her arms was almost nothing but stitches.

Yuuki mumbled something about water and blood and zack spoke for her, "if we can get some sugar water we need to resupply the blood shes lost." He stated and looked how bad the man was as well, "after we're done with her you should fix yourself." He stated.

Kei couldn't hear Zack all he could hear was Yuuki. He looked up at Zack, "yeah see if you can find any, this bullet is lodged in deeply." as Kei worked he noticed her losing to much blood. "damnit i'm gonna have to use that." Kei grabbed his belt and tightened it around Yuuki's arm slowing down the blood flow. "i have some time before the damage becomes irriversable i have to hurry."

Hina was upstairs frantically looking for clean sheets. She checked mutliple rooms and came up empty then as she was to enter another room she tripped in the door way falling on a corpse. Hina was scarred at the sign of the mummified corpse that is until she saw what the corpse was holding. "it's a first aid kit. Daddy can use this to help mommy." Hina walked over to the corpse and made sure it wasn't alive by waving her arm infront of it. That is when she smacked her self and shook her head "no i can't be afraid this is for mommy, and Danddy."

Hina held her breath and grabbed onto the first aid kit. when she pulled the mummified hand held onto it tightly. "no let go you stupid mummy i need this for mommy." She pulled harder and harder till the first aid kit popped out of the mummies grip. "yes, DADDY!!!!" Hina ran down the stairs screaming. Daddy i found a first aid kit, hurry and help mommy."

Zack smiled at the little girls reacting to the first aid, "ill go look." He nodded at kei and took off passed the little girl. When he got up stairs he began to notice more and more medical stuff. Such as a gerny and a IV line, "ey Kei! This must of been a hospital of some sort!" He called finding a water bottle and running back down to everyone, "is it alright I get her to drink this?" He asked kneeling down by Yuuki's head he tilted her up pressing the water bottle to her lips making her drink it.

Yuuki groaned in pain, "baby?.." she mumbled again before water was in her month she started to drink it keeping her eyes closed. When it was gone she caughed and tried calling out for Kei and Hina, "baby.. baby where...where'd yiu go?" She asked her voice sounding fragile and soft.

Kei looked up, his face was starting to loose color. He smiled "that's great bring me all the stuff, we'll st her up down here." Kei took the kit from Hina. he opened it and searched for a soocher. "this is great, its exactly what i needed." Kei held the needle in his mouth and tried to thread the needle, he couldn't see his wounds were to open, he was in the same boat as Yuuki. "Argh!!!!damnit!!!" Kei lost it and was about to throw the first aid kit when Hina Stopped him. "daddy, I can help." She took the needle and thread and got it ready for kei, he smiled "thank you Hina, now let daddy help mommy."

Zack returned with all the equipment. "she'll need to be hooked up to the IV as soon as possible." Kei set up the needles and put it in her left arm. Now for the stitching." Kei started he was able to close the first couple of bullet holes with out much problems. Hina looked into Kei's eyes. "is? is she gonna be ok?" Kei smiled "yeah she'll be ok." he looked through the first aid kit and saw a few pills he popped them into his hand and put them into Yuuki's mouth. He took some water in his mouth and kissed her forcing the water down her throat. Kei held on a little longer than necessary. He let go of Yuuki and let her rest. "there those pills consisted of iron, copper, and mutliple b viatmins they will stiimulate blood production." Kei smiled big infront of Hina. "there, now we can relax until mommy...wak..es...uuuuuuuuuuup" Kei's eyes rolled back as he hit the floor.

Zack heard hina scream for her dad and ran over to him, "damnit!" He mumbled and nodded to the kid, "alright you know those pill your dad had, find some more." He sighed and remembered how kei had dug out Yuuki's bullets and pulled out all of the ones in Kei, heating the blade he castrated the bullet wounds and saw Yuuki's volor returning slowly. When hina handed him some more pills he took a sigh, "hina dont you ever speak of this to your dad." He spoke before popping them in his mouth with water and put his lips to kei forcing them down his throat and pulled up wipping his mouth he shivered in disgust, "thats our little secrete now right hina?" He asked her with a wary smile, "your parents will be ok for now your dad just needs Iv and I need to close fix his hand.." he mumbled the last part and castrated his open wound, "there." He sighed and smiled at hina, "can you roll the little bed over here little one?" He asked sweetly and lifted Kei onto it. Sighing he looked down at Yuuki and realized he could fit both of them on it so he lifted yuuki and laid her next to Kei putting keis arm around her like they were cuddling. He jumped when Yuuki moaned and nuzzles her head into Kei's chest and Kei tightened his arm around her Zack smiled before rushing to make the sugar water and grabbed some alcohol wipes and wiped the area clean where he would put the needle in Kei and Yuukis arm, "hina im gonna stick this in there arm what I need you to do is hand me the type in the first aid so we can type the needle in place." He explained with a smile as she nodded and grabbed the type tearing off a slice readyto type the needle down. Zack took a deep breath and found keis vein sliding in the needle, "now." He instructed hina as she typed down the needle and repeated it with yuuki when he was done he smiled, "way to go Hina! Now all we have to do is wait for them to wake up." He smiled at her giving her a high five.

Zack looked over at the busted window, "hey Hina lets fix this place up so mom and dad have a nice place to wake up in!" He cheered trying to keep her busy so she wouldnt freak bout her mom and dad. Together they reinforced all the windows and doors, found cleaning supplies and swept the floor got rid of anything dead or bloody, killed all traces of dirt and dust even cleaned the shower and sinks. When they were done Zack found some protein bars and fed Hina and himself. Smiling he patted hina's head, "way to go!" He smiled it seemed whoever was left in the game was leaving the house/home hospital alone.

Hours later Zack had not only the house spotless he also cleaned up Hina and was in mid process of towl drying her hair when Yuuki and Kei started to wake up. Hina let out a cry of joy as her parents had pulled through.

Yuuki groaned and looked over at Kei holding her rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she shook Kei awake, "baby are you ok?" But whinned as a needle was in her arm. Suddenly hina had appeared she smelt like soap and her hair was wet, "hey baby girl who got you all cleaned up?" She smiled then saw Zack who waved happily as Hina explained everything to her. Smiling she spoke to Zack, "welcome to the family Zack thank you for taking care of my daughter." She sat up slowly as Hina hugged her waist yuuki gave her a hug in return.

Kei was suddenly shook awake. "huh? hello?" Kei sat up his wounds were cleaned and wrapped. "Yuuki, Hina"Kei sat up to see the two hugging. "man i'm beat, but who did all this?" kei looked around and saw Zack. "thanks, we owe you." Kei tried to get up but wobbled. "i guess it'll take more than a few hours of sleep and pills to bring us to 100% right Yuuki?"

Yuuki smiled and leaned into Kei kissing his shoulder, "as long as we stay safe im ok with resting here." she cheered smiling and actually looking happy for once.

Zack smiled at Kei, "Its the lest i can do. Hey Hina wanna show tell them all we did?" he smiled at her and leaned against the wall as hina told her parents about the house cleaning and reinforcements. when she was done explaining he added, "You two can even take a shower. Ive already cleaned up Hina and myself. Also Hina is fed and well." he explained with a smile.

Yuuki blushed at the idea of showering with Kei, "a shower would be nice though..." she mumbled blushing more.

Kei nodded, then blushed. He laughed nervously and uttered. "There is a certain order for these kinds of things, so." He cleared his throat. "Maybe you should go first Yuuki, that way I can take a better look around to see if we missed any thing." Kei stood up slowly. He cringed as a sharp pain from his hand stung him up his arm. "So, I'll take a look, Yuuki you get cleaned up. Hina you stay with Zack and be a good girl." Kei started climbing the stairs.

Yuuki smiled, "typical Kei wont stay still for loving or money." She giggled and watched him climb the stairs. She slowly got out of bed her body stiff and sore from the castration marks seeming to be everywhere on her now. Finally standing up zack and hina helps her up the stairs and to the shower where zack told her how it works and where the soap was then left her alone.

Zack blushed as Yuuki didnt wait for the door to before starting to undress so he quick left with Hina and went to find Kei, "you um your wife sure is something else." He commented to Kei assuming since they already had a daughter they had to be much older then what they looked and married.

Status
Not open for further replies.