At Death's Doorstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kei, saw Yuuki was pretty shaken by the news. He placed his hand on hers and smiled, "as long as we survive they're deaths won't be wasted." Kei looked at the girls, " I guess I'm gonna have to look for a part time job as soon as we get outta here, how am I supposed to support three people on a high Scholls kids allowance."

Yuuki blushed slightly, "Back before the game i had a part time job and a savings account with 1,500 dollars in it. We can use it to start with." She suggested her face filled with blushes and smiles as she looked to the girls with Kei then finished up on the medical care she was performing on the lad. "Only 17 and I already have a family with two practically teenage girls." She said in awe then gave a little laugh as she leaned forward and pecked Kei's cheek with her lips.

Kei smiled he kissed her back and looked at the girls. He nodded at her witty realization. "Yeah, I haven't even thought about future plans, all I know is that." Kei hugged Yuuki and looked at the girls. "It will include al""l of you." Kei yawned, "I wish I didn't have this possible concushion. I'd like to hit the sack."

In reality Kei wanted to figure out who the other girl was. "You should go to sleep Yuuki, no use in both of us staying awake." He picked up a shot gun. "I'll take the first watch, I'll wake you in 4 hours."

Yuuki feeling pretty tired, smiled, "Alright babe~" She chimed nuzzling into Kei well his hug lasted then shared a yawn herself. "I'll see you in a few then!" she told him before trailing off to the tent and finding a nice little corner to sleep in without disturbing the girls. Within instances she was passed out.

After about 20 minutes Jordan became bored, and took control of Yuuki's body, "These fucking kids are everywhere!" She grumbled as she delicately crawled out from the tent to see Kei, "Oh hey dude, I figured you had some questions for me....and I'm bored.." She told the lad standing before her, "That and you looked fucked up and so i decided i'd keep you awake!" She exclaimed as Yuuki's green eyes were replaced by Jordan's.

"Dude?" Kei looked at Yuuki and almost rolled his eyes, "look Yuuki, Im not really sure what I should believe here, all I know is your acting weird recently. Do you want me to call you Jordan from now on? I can. just let me know what's going on."

Kei was beyond confused he didn't know how to deal with what's going on. "I know your stressed, well figure things out together. Don't go crazy on me."

Jordan sighed, "look into my eyes kei if you dont believe me, I have brown eyes and Yuuki has green eyes." She explained to the lad well looking directly into his eyes. "And MPD is often a sign of cooping with stressful situations but would Yuuki really flat out tell the twat that was gonna kill you to take her on instead and brag about killin the little bitches in the forest?" She asked him comically as she awaited his response.

Kei stood up and looked into her eyes, she was telling the truth. He wasn't sure what to make of this news, "I guess it's my fault. I let Yuuki take on to much, and now shes." Kei looked depressed and confused. He then stood up and glared at Jordan. "Wait. Are you planning on taking over Yuuki's body? When will you give it back to her?"

Status
Not open for further replies.