Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Boss Megu
@Mippu yes we're going with the prequel, you see I've made three attempts at this rp, the last time I renamed the guild Darkmoon Brotherhood because I thought that maybe naming it Nocturne was bad luck or something and I need to give it a second try because Nocturne got two takes.
Woah, I think I know what you feel. :( I'm sticking through to this and thanks for adding a medic and a pilot! ^^;
I think I'm bringing the mentioned "Terrence" guy though. Are multiple characters allowed? Seriously considering it. Though I was going to have him as medic/pilot. I might make him a scout instead.
And of course you both are accepted. :heartbeat:
My name isn't on the list, I freaked out for a second.

Ya, wasn't sure if you were done making edits and it would kill my OCD if my master copy was different from your copy. Multiple characters are allowed, but if they're only going to be sparingly used you can just make them as NPCs. Only the creator of the NPC can fully control them, but say you need a pilot or are almost dead, you can summon an NPC.

Ya, wasn't sure if you were done making edits and it would kill my OCD if my master copy was different from your copy.
Woops, sorry about that. From this point on, I'm only gonna be editing the relationships of Seb, so I don't know if there'll be more.
Made sure to add Ghost, Seducer and Owl in because of the past RP :D

Also, @AshenAngel, if Ghost was 49 in Nocturne and 39 in Darkmoon, then this plot takes place 10 years prior to the events in Nocturne, right? So I followed with Seb's age and years of experience. I changed Seb's age and years of experienced because I wanted him to be around since the Brotherhood started, if it's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boss Megu
Here's my tentative NPC
kzA5W7m.jpg

Name: Terrence Masuoka
Alias: Tiger
Relation: Sebastiano and Pierre's childhood friend, classmate
I do want him to be a character instead. I'm not so sure if it'll be okay yet since there seems to be enough characters.
If there's space for him as a full-fledged character, here's the CS:
kpDS5iv.png

Name
Terrence Masuoka
Alias
Tiger
Experience in Field
5 years
Skills

martial arts, security breaching, burglary
Specialty
martial arts, security breaching, burglary
Personality
empathetic, positive, polite, usually calm and cool
History
Often staying at the back office of the pub where his bartender mother and bodyguard father worked, Terrence witnessed a massacre by anti-drug vigilantes who suddenly attacked his father's client. The client and his companions were men from a certain clan who later hid Terrence as a witness. When the mess was cleared legally thanks to his testimony, Terrence was placed in the group's orphanage, where his schooling until college was guaranteed. This was where he met Sebastiano and later, Pierre. With mostly average grades, he pursued martial arts and bartending, following his parents. He was later referred into the Brotherhood by Sebastiano.
Theme song
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
Other

Terrence does best in everything to do with breaking and entering. He can't do much with any sort of weapon except for the staff.
He's the designated first back-up especially in missions that need security breaching.
He's also a scout, looking around for possible recruits and cases.
Terrence, along with Sebastiano, are the ones who do the after-care. (evidence disposal and such)

I may have trouble writing two whole paragraphs a post but...what the heck. Got room for one more?

(Appearance)
Name:
Alias:
Experience in Field:
Specialty:
Personality:
History:
Themesong:
Other:

@Mippu, you had the html glitch.

@Mippu

Fixed that for you! Be careful when editing coding; it looks like you just keep accidentally breaking it. It helps to always edit posts in the Raw editor instead of the Rich Text editor because you can see the codes while you edit.

• Thank You
Reactions: AshenAngel
@Mippu, would you mind keeping him as an NPC until he is officially brought into the guild?

Last edited:
@Mippu

Fixed that for you! Be careful when editing coding; it looks like you just keep accidentally breaking it. It helps to always edit posts in the Raw editor instead of the Rich Text editor because you can see the codes while you edit.
OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU! I'm sorry for breaking it too many times.

@AshenAngel Yes, no problem. But What do you mean "officially brought into the guild"?

Also, my post for Sebastiano broke too. I'm just gonna use character albums from now on. I'll paste here.

15961150019_6150215b95.jpg

Name
Rachel del Morris
Alias
Six
"They say you only have six seconds to live when targeted by the infamous assassin. Others believe it's the number of weapons on her person at all times. Me, I've heard differently. That woman has a darker history than most--even than the worst of the worst.."
Experience in Field
8 years
"Many would argue her experience with killing transcends the eight years she's worked as an active assassin."
tumblr_inline_mhrlfeyrg31qz4rgp.gif

Skills
+stealth
+damage control
+ballistics
+weapons
+martial arts
+close combat training
+poisons
+undercover work
+observation
+multilingual : English, French, basic Spanish

Specialty
BALLISTICS/WEAPONS
She knew how to take apart an assault rifle and put it back together by the time she was seven. Since then, her knowledge of weapons and general ballistics has only grown exponentially. She takes pride in her knowledge and generally decides whether someone is capable of using a weapon efficiently. She can identify a weapon just by a glance and can usually narrow down the possible weapons used when given a bullet. She knows how to obtain weapons, having special contacts average assassins could only dream of obtaining. Outside of weapons, she's well-trained in martial arts, but she is more of a jack-of-all-trades than a master of any one form.

Personality
|| observant || charming || outgoing || manipulative || intelligent || logical || arrogant || sadistic || psychopathic ||
Above all else, Rachel is an observant woman, though many know her to be charming and outgoing. Even as she talks to you, she watches your every move, calculating the best way to eliminate you should you pose a threat. This makes her rather manipulative at best. She has an intelligent and logical mind that often puts her ahead of others mentally. However, it is no secret that she can be rather arrogant. What most people don't know is that Rachel is rather sadistic. Though she opts for the silent kill, she enjoys every second of it. Her charming and intelligent manor combined with her manipulative nature borders on psychopathic. Though, no one would guess except those she's decided to let have such information.

Overall, people know Six to be nothing less than helpful and hospitable, mentoring those who are in need of assistance without complaint. It's easy to look past her air of arrogance in her own abilities, as she usually admits to her own mistakes when they are obvious enough. In fact, some see her as an older sister/mother figure. However, hardly anyone knows that beneath all that charm lies a rather black hole where her heart should be. She is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing, and no one could guess unless they truly looked into her past--an action that could very well get you on her radar in a deadly way.
tumblr_inline_mrufd5f8wV1qz4rgp.gif

History
W.I.P.

tumblr_mfkbf35crk1rmml1go1_500.gif

Theme Song
Other

Okay so to see if I can remake my character. In the original RP Van was 22 years old, he joined the Guild when he was 18. Does that time period interfere with this current setting? How many years back are we traveling?

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Only the creator of the NPC can fully control them, but say you need a pilot or are almost dead, you can summon an NPC.
I just noticed this. XD

If this was a game, it would go like this:
>Attack
>Magic
>Item
>>SUMMON<<
+Pet
+Guildmate
++NPC++
--RANDOM--
-NPC 1
-NPC 2
>Flee

[Player] choose Summon: NPC; Random, to help in battle!

IDK what I'm doing, just bored. XD

I've been attempting to start this rp for the past week and iwaku keeps eating my post. Go to find a picture of an underground shooting range, nom. Go to find a nice kitchen, nom. Go to find an underground parking garage, nom. I think I'm losing my mind... -.-#

They seem to be updating or something? By the way, I put Seb in an album for now. I'll put him back here later. Sorry for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.