Assassins Guild (thing...)

Nico thought about it for a few moments, before nodding, reaching over the bar to grab his bag from where it Lay under one of the stools. "Yeah, sure. Suppose it's better than hanging about here with all this... Racket." He rolled his eyes, shoving both hands in his pocket with a small grunt as he watched the other two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvonne watched everything unfold, flipping the coin Tami gave her earlier and shot a hateful glare over the Grym. "Tsk. I wasn't expecting him to show up." she muttered to herself and shoved the coin in her pocket. Biting her lollipop, she threw the stick over the cowering assassins. "You call yourselves assassins yet you fuss over a small issue. Unbelievable." she said out loud, her cheery and cute voice now replaced with a cold and steely one. She then jumped over the opposite side of the bar, her long silver hair bouncing as she landed on the floor gracefully. "All this ruckus is making my head spin. I need a drink." she said and took a couple bottles of liquor, making herself a tall glass of Aunt Roberta.

Kato pushed lightly off the wall. "Count me in. I wouldn't mind a bit of warm water. After all, my last contract was in a town full of snow, and I still feel cold from all the walking in the snow." She said, walking over to Kestrel. She preferred rooftops over ground level, and with snow of top of houses with a slanted roof, that would be a hell of a story for the papers.. Assassin, dead from falling off a roof. Clumsiest assassin in history. That would be such a humiliating death, Kato thought to herself.

As Arci would usually do, he kept quiet. He did this to identify people, who he'd be comfortable with and maybe a bit...intimidating. He might not have understood the situation but he understood the people. "Hmm..Well...I'm gonna go see if i can nab another mission. I've sat around long enough. Wish i got paid for that though."

Tami lowered her weapon slightly and glared at all the patrons. She sighed, dropped her head and dragged herself and gun scythe back to her stool. She heaved the weapon upright so it leaned on the counter. She climbed up, looked at her necklace, which had dulled slightly, then set her head on the counter.
"Apple juice please." She ordered, face still against the wooden surface like a sulking kid.
She wasn't even a part of the guild yet and she almost got involved. She told herself she wasn't going to be a good assasin. Her sense of justice was still dominant. She was a good kid, and hadn't killed a person yet, just some highly dangerous animals. It was a childhood dream. She didn't have anyone to tell her that it was stupid. That's what she thought to herself.

Alexander had forgotten what he wanted to tell the girl. So he'd drop it for now. "How old are you , pardon my manners my name is Alexzander Ignacio young." He gave the woman a bow as the new occupants cought his eye. "So im going to assume that young man is the Guildmaster?"

Kestrel nodded and stood up from her seat swiftly. Her hand held her weapon and she carried it with her while she lead the other two assassins to the mixed baths at the back of the guild. She was thankful that the baths were always mixed, so she wouldn't hint at her gender when choosing a dressing room.

Once inside, Kes set her weapon on the wall by the benches, immediately starting to take off her hat and hair clips to let the chocolate locks fall down to her mid-back. The baths were always ready for the members to soak, and the steam only encouraged Kes to get undressed so she could soak. "I've missed being able to bathe here~"

"Pardoned."
Tami still had her head to the table, making no eye contact and her voice was muffled.
"I'm 9, my name is Tami. Tah-mi. And I don't think he's guildmaster, but don't quote me."

Old Hakim clucked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. These assassins were fools. Half of them seemed to think the Grym Man was some sort of assassin. They didn't seem to understand that this thing, this supernatural force, hunted assassins. That, at any time, they might find the Grym Man coming after them as readily as it was the doomed woman at the other end of the bar. Nobody knew why the Grym Man avenged some deaths and not others. The only thing that seemed consistent was his focusing on those who'd lost a true love. He had even sang for them the poem, the old children's rhyme that was as old as any ever told.

Eyes bright and absorbing everything old Hakim, the ancient storyteller, stroked his beard and watched. It was rare that a story, a legend, came to life and he felt privileged to bear witness to the events currently unfolding. He was already taking note of the reactions of each participant, each assassin. Not that he would ever use their true names, nor report unfavourably on their reputations. One didn't tell stories about bloodthirsty assassins, that would be tantamount to suicide and he rather cherished life.

Erisheth, after bearing witness to her third knife buried to the quick in the Grym Man's chest, began to panic. Pulling down a lantern ensconced on the wall she hurled it across the tavern towards the approaching figure. Again the Grym Man seemed to shudder, his image moving in a dozen directions at once and then the lantern passed through him and smashed onto the floor, spilling oil in a wide flaming pool amidst the sawdust and old straw that covered the floor.

The chestnut haired assassin then ducked right, leaping from table to another, landing amidst clay crockery and knocking a man's ale into his lap before leaping again for the chandelier. Shadows flew as she swung, her curls stretching out behind her, several candles falling from their perches to the floor and creating more of a fire hazard. She was mid-way though her wild leap when the rotting arm of the Grym Man suddenly caught her out of the air. She hadn't seen him move. One moment he was advancing and then next he had his corpse like hand wrapped around her throat. Kicking and struggling, her fine snake skin boots that she'd had custom made windmilling beneath her, Erisheth clawed at the pallid limb even as the Grym Man squeezed. She pulled swathes of flesh away, crimson fingernails digging in, sloughing skin and muscle from the arm. A half dozen kicks slammed into the Grym Man's thighs and torso, some triggering the distinctive sound of snapping ribs.

Finally, with a gurgle, face gone purple Erisheth stopped struggling, a bloated tongue issuing from between her lips. Having lost consciousness, her scissoring legs slowed and she stared blankly towards the rafters. Showing no emotion at all, the Grym Man paused only a moment, then twisted his grasp. There was a loud snap as the Grym Man crushed Erisheth's throat before tossing her onto one of the tables, smashing crockery and spilling ale.

Then the Grym turned, showing not on whit of emotion, squared his shoulders and strode towards the exit and away from the corpse as if it were nothing more than a walk through the market.

Kato made her way to the baths along with Kes and Nico, and started getting undressed. She kept her blade with her at all times. This was a place filled with assassins, a few she'd never seen before. "I think I may take up a job soon." She said, walking with her weapon sheathed in hand. "I hear there's a few assassins been making moves on some of the guilds members. Maybe it's time someone taught them a lesson." She stated, placing her sword against the wall, and stepping in the bath, slowly sinking into the water.

She had not many chances to bathe in such a place, but the guild hall was one of the few that she'd kill to have a good bath in. Killing was exactly what she did, and the prize of gold, silver, weapons, or power to rival even the Grym itself, were but mere pocket change compared to a good bath. And for this place, Kato would happily give up all of that. "Hurry up, you two. The water here is absolutely perfect!" She said, dunking herself underwater for a few seconds, before coming back up, pushing her now soaking wet hair out of her eyes, and sighing with happiness.

"You can't be serious...I have to go to that dump for a business meeting...Who the hell do you think I am, I am not going there to be mocked by a bunch of unskillful and untalented little amateurs!" Rose protested, Her expression holding a bold and clear look of annoyance. All she has done was part take in the little things such as being a participant in business meetings, being bait for a failure of a plan, and being the one to dispose of unwanted people. She knows she could do much more, become much more but her Father Lucas Stone was to protective and a bit concerned for her personal safety. The Stone family have been chased around like rabbits for years, and every year they come close to being captured by the family's of the victims they slaughtered together. Rose was just a fair minor, beautiful, skillful, and better yet strongly respected by any other member who claims to be a skillful assassin like herself.

"You will do as I say...Nothing more nothing less, Do you understand me? I am giving you this opportunity to show great leaders yours skills and finally place you somewhere useful. Don't screw up your chance on finding yourself." The call ended within those few seconds and Rose lowered her phone from her ear with a low growl of irritation. She didn't believe it, Lucas was going to destroy her life of freedom this way. Without giving more thought to it she sets off towards her unwanted location. The guild for false assassins. Due to her rude and reckless nature she would be better off not speaking for the entire time she is there, since her foul words could cause problems for her and her family of three. This should have been her brother's job and not her own. He was more of the type to take care of such things and actually listen to what was being said. Rose dropped from her branch of the tall naked tree and fell swiftly to the ground with no complications at all.

Her hand was planted in the wet ground of her target's backyard while her body crouched down immediately as soon as she came into contact. She turned her head left and than right before scurrying across the ground towards the white gate of the well groomed and painted fence. She escaped and took note of her surroundings so she could find her way back, but she believed by the time she comes back someone would already taken care of her bounty. Death coursed through her lifeless blue eyes while she started down the sidewalk and headed up north to where her destination was located. A snarl came out of her while she took her first step indicating that she was not going to like this journey one bit from the sounds and looks of it. Such looks of hatred were blocked by a set of black circular goggles, The exterior of the round shaped protectors held silver, sharp spikes while the lenses were tinted to a extent were her eyes could barely be seen by another pair.

Her black hair swayed from one side to another as if a black rose dancing in the soothing chill of the wind. That slender build of her body might have looked weak in muscle, but of course that was a complete illusion for many eyes. Her black boots clicked against the pavement while she hummed and deathly tune silencing everything around her. Her short were cut so high that the inside of her pockets could be seen poking out from underneath the cut ends. Her black tee blended her within the night making her very difficult to see by observing eyes. John would be surprising her later, or at least she was thinking. Usually he does when she does something she is ordered to do even if she doesn't want to do it. A smirk came to her pale face as she came closer to the guild building.

The doors busted open with a single kick from her, She observed the people within this tiny sanctuary and took note of them all so she would know who lacked such skill and clever tactics. A selected few did catch her eyes though but she didn't pay much mind to it since she kind of knew that she would be making of herself. Without a word she strolled on in the building and searched for a group of people who seem to be here for business and business only but no one came to her eyes. Instead of standing and waiting she walked over to the bar and ordered herself a shot of pure vodka and made herself comfortable at the bar counter not making any contact with anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

Kestrel giggled and laid her dress on the bench carefully before making her way to the baths. The large amount of steam rising from the hot baths covered most of her body, so there would be no secret revealed tonight on her part.

The tall assassin slid in to the baths and sighed happily. She used one of her large clips to put her hair up above the water. "This is very relaxing, indeed..Darling, you might want to hurry up~" Kestrel called out to Nico, arms on the rocks behind her when she leaned back to close her eyes. She had a tendency to call Nico 'darling' merely because of her motherly ways with the assassins. She was known as the one who would cook for someone if they wanted her to, or act as the mother for the Guild.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Tami by this time sat staring at Eris' s corpse. Her vocal chords were bundled into an invisible fist and only a slight sick noise came from her. It wasn't the fact that she killed her parents or the thing killed her, she just hated seeing things die or be killed by some form of suffocation. Whether it be having the windpipe sliced or strangulation, it wasn't Tami's thing. Decapitation, yes. Anything else, not really. It was all really from a past experience...
She also hated the fact that no one really took notice. She was caught in a daze of anger. But she flashed out of it when Rose entered loudly. She had a more rich-kid air around her, which didn't Settle with Tami.
She took a sip of Apple juice. "I'd get a bath, but I'm not a member yet." She mumbled grouchily to herself.

Rose sighed as soon as her drink arrived, She took the minute glass from the counter and drowned down the clear contents. The bitter taste of alcohol was what she needed to calm down her throbbing head. She glanced over to the girl drinking the apple juice and smirked before shaking her head and settled in. The dim lighting was a bit unusual for her but she would soon adapt to it like her lifestyle of being the runner of the family. She ordered another shot of vodka and waited silently and impatiently, This was wasting her precious time and she was not liking it. She could be drawing blood and smashing heads in right about now, but instead she was sitting her drinking her pain away like a worthless bum. Things like this just pissed her off to the point she would come home and bitch out her dad for doing this to her, but what good would that do. It would no bring back the time that already passed. She closed her eyes and relaxed a bit knowing it was the best for her now.

"Tch. What a mess." She thought to herself after seeing the corpse fall with a thump. She's used to seeing people die. Heck, she's an assassin for Guild master's sake! She then saw Rose order a drink and closing her eyes.

"Wow, looks like you're having a bad day" She walked over Rose and smiled. "I assume, everything didn't go well as planned?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice, gently sipping her drink in hand.

Alexander cringed with the crunching sound of the woman's neck. Then he heeded the ramblings of the older gentlemen. "Then why has this creature not came for me?" He thought then looked to the young girl. "Tami do you have a teacher?" 9 was a surprising age to just now be searching for a guild. Let alone traveling alone hopefully she would allow him to become her teacher.

"You think about that question and possibly accepting me as your teacher. While I tend to this woman. Alexander finished off his beverage the walked over to the woman. He closed her eyes and placed her hands crossed on her chest he plaed two gold coins on her eyes. He the muttered this prayer. "Non temere bambino lasciare questo mondo senza preoccupazioni, riposa in pace."

Rose grumbled and reopened her eyes while being bother by a voice. She glanced to her right and then to her left to only spot a girl with a perky nature. She arched a brow and took her second shot before looking back the girl who seemed to be very interested in her. She flashed a smirk and mumbled some words, What came to her surprise was that she wasn't exactly rude. "Go away...I don't need a woman like yourself bothering me all night." She then stood and took her leave from the bar towards a table where a bunch of well groomed men took their seats. Rose grabbed a chair from a separate table and took her seat at the end of the table and listened to the conversation happening around her. She would do anything to get out of this right now, even if it meant she would die she would take it.

The old storyteller adjusted his turban and stroked his greasy graying beard, then Old Hakim cackled as Alexander questioned the legend of the Grym. The assassin was, of course, correct. Kings and lords sent men into battle regularly, had criminals executed and otherwise were responsible for the deaths of dozens, if not hundreds, in their lifetimes and yet the Grym did not come for them.

"Who knows when the wind will blow or when the rains will come," the old man answered, "Each has its season, one knows it will rain in spring but on what day? Maybe you haven't killed someone's true love or maybe all the tales are wrong and it comes for another reason. Maybe the woman sold her soul to something and the Grym came to collect?"

The old storyteller's voice faded as his mind meandered, mumbling, thinking to himself, making suppositions concerning the nature of the Grym. The last thing he said, he suddenly ruled out. What Erisheth had said didn't quite mesh with that theory. He desperately wanted to know the truth. The storyteller that could write the origin, the true tale, of the Grym would be a legend himself. Even as Alexander approached the table that supported the sprawled corpse of Erisheth Old Hakim was considering. Was it too late to follow the Grym? How dangerous would it be?

Alexzander felt sickend a moment as it seemed this girls death held no attention whatsoever. What sickend Alexzander more why is he the only one willing to tend this woman. These 'Assassins' where the very evil associated with this line of work.

They made no effort in attempting to lay this woman to rest. Would they just let the body rot and decay did they even heed the respect death deserves. "Although old man I feel like this is why the gyrm man has not came for me. You say he hunts assassins I say he actually hunt mercenarys. These men and women do not deserve the title Assassin.

Alexzander removed his cloak and laid it over the woman. To conceal her until he finished prepping for the ceremony. Alexzander glared a moment before spitting on the tavern floor and muttering. "Maiali Miserable non avete onore!" He looked to the older gentlemen. "Could you keep an eye on her until I return id be very gracious."

She softly sighed and muttered to herself "Am I really that bothersome.."she asked and noticing a man putting coins on the dead corpse, she walked over him and watched him with wonder. "How peculiar~" she stated, her eyes now full of mischief and amazement.

She then heard the man muttered something Italian and she frowned "pigs?" she asked, her voice coming out soft and confused "So not attending to the dead makes you a pig and have no honor? Hmm.. I'm confused" she stated and started to shake her head " What does honor really mean?" she asked while tilting her head to the side.

She watched the man with a confused stare, waiting for answers.