Assassins Guild (thing...)

"If you have to ask you'll never really understand. No its not just not attending to the dead. There is a code that we assassins should abide by. I am unconvinced that the very same code is followed by some of the people here. I will happily converse with you after I tend to the woman. "Se volete scusarmi mio caro."

Alexzander then bowed respectfully to the woman. His figure then vaished from sight. He then he left to gather tember and other flamibles. So the womans remains could be cremated. He honestly felt regret for not attempting to fend off the grym man.

Tami didn't have a teacher, so she would gladly accept.
What alexzander had said did make her ponder. Especially about honor.
She started whispering to herself.
"Honor- having a high respect for something, or having fairness, honesty, and integrity in one's beliefs and actions." She had read that from an old dictionary and wanted to say it, but no one would get it. No matter how lowlife someone was, they still were alive at some point. Laying the body to rest is the least you can do.
And this was a guild. That was a member. Tami thought that they all got along well and would all stick together like a big family. 'Maybe that's what I want.' She said quietly.
She put her head back down and went into a half-conscious state.

"A bounty is being placed on a woman known as Jennifer Grant. She has killed and jailed many of our man and must be stopped at once. If the bounty is done then the reward would consist of higher respects from the AC would be granted along with a $10,000 reward." Announced the center man at the table, Michel Berry was his name. Rose leaned forward until her but was placed at the edge of her seat while she wanted a bit more information and didn't hesitate to ask for the following she wanted.

"Tell me more about this Jennifer Grant." She interrupted while everyone looked at her. "Now." She insisted and waited while a backstory about her new target was presented to her. A smile of sinful mischief crossed her face, the corner of her lips stretching from one ear to the other. Without being told more she leaned back and listened as the actually business began. It was mostly about financial support and being low on money. They discussed about how they were going to cover up their expenses and how it was going to be down in order to obtain a swift connection with their funding and loaning programs and groups. Rose had given a few ideas that made the group around her question her knowledge of such things.

"That is not a bad idea. If we save money and pay off our debts little by little we could be done within a short amount of time." Said a man and the rest agreed. What didn't fit with Rose is that she was the only woman here being the age of twenty, she was respected by these people. The thought made her feel good for a while until the goodness wore thin and the darkness took over. The discussion continued without her clever tactics and ideas, she wanted to save the best of them for herself and herself only. Five hours of this was not in her plans for success. All she knows is that she would be the one killing Jennifer Grant like a cannibal on a blood rage. A chuckle came out of her as she thought about the terrified looked on the girl's face once she is finished with her. That chuckle got everyone's attention right away before they engaged in another discussion.

Soon everyone flees from the table leaving Rose behind and gave their long good-byes while Rose watched from a distance. Once everyone left the building like ants she stretched and stood tall before taking this chance to have some fun until her big mission. She went to the bar and had a few drinks and a few cigarettes to get that mood going for her. She wanted this night to be a celebration instead of a complete waste of her valuable time. She might have been a outlaw of some sorts but a descriptive text of a troublemaker would suit her best of all.

Nico got quickly unchanged, placing his bag by a wall, before shuffling slowly over to the baths and skipping in, closing his eyes a little. "That's nice.." He mumbled, leaning against the side, before lowering his head under the water, before quickly resurfacing, watching the others silently.

As Arci walked away, he looked back at the people still talking. "...Maybe..." He really wanted to see if anyone would accompany him, but was too afraid to ask. He didn't know if he was close enough to anyone yet. Yvonne, maybe, but he couldn't be certain. "Um...Hey guys?"

Yvonne watched the italian guy vanish from her sight. "What does he mean by that?" she asked herself, confused. Sure she know the general meaning of what honor is but what she really want to know is what does it really mean for that italian man. She then let out a sigh and looked at Arci, who looks like a bit afraid. She smiled and walked over to him, leaving the dead corpse "Hey, Arci. Need anything?" she asked, her blue eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Uh...I was...I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take a mission with me. I've been doing them solo this whole time. I want to be able to work with someone sooner rather than later. That's all." He smiled, and looked at everyone behind her. "But...Most everyone in
here isnt a member yet."

"I see." Yvonne looked up thinking and slightly pouted her lips. "I want to go to a mission too but I think it's best if I have a companion. What to do.." she asked herself and then looked at Arci "I know! How about we go to a mission together? Pick any mission you like! I'm sure I can handle it!" she said while jumping up and down out of excitement, her silver her bouncing up and down. "hurry up! I so badly want to go on a mission!" she pushed Arci towards the mission board, her childishness rising through the roof.

"Wa-Wait!" He laughed as he was being pushed,this girl put a smile on his face. She was so cheerful. "Alright, Alright I can walk myself." Now he ran ahead, towards the board and yelled back "And I must say...thats pretty cute." It hadn't been long, but he felt really comfortable with her for some reason. Maybe its just the qay he identified her. "Pick up the pace!" He reached the board and looked around but decided to wait for her.

"S-shut up! I-I'm not c-cute o-kay?!" Yvonne shouted and stopped jumping. "J-just p-pick a m-mission already. Sheesh!" she stated, flailing her arms everywhere and looking flustered. Her gaze looking anywhere but Arci.

"Geez...Am I gonna have to read you the definition of cute for you to understand? Maybe I'll call you Cutie." He chuckled and started looking at the missions. "Anything you want to do in particular? Oh. I never told you my specialty. I excel in close quarters combat and... oddly enough, I'm great with a slingshot." He pointed to a slip. "This one. The target is someone I've personally hated. He's a government official."

Kato smiled at the others in the bath. "So, Nico, Kes, what's on the menu for you two? I will probably be taking a few contracts soon, and heading out to get them." She said, relaxing herself against the edge of the bath. This was the life. An assassin taking a well deserved bath, cleansing herself of any unwanted, unworthy blood of the fallen. She looked at Kes, and poked at her cheek. "Hey, did you hear me? Wake up or I'll have to dunk you under to get your attention." Kato chuckled a bit after saying it, knowing she probably wouldn't.

Kestrel grunted at the poke to her cheek, blank eyes peeking open to look at Kato. "Mnn.. I've had enough of contracts for a while. I think I'll just stay here and maybe have some fun~" Kes joked around with a playful glance to Nico. "I'm just joking. But I'll be taking a small break for the time being," Kes replied. Aqua eyes closed again to relax once more, slim but firm arms supporting her weight. "I might pass out here.."

Yvonne tried to read the slip off of Arci's hand. Jumping up and down just to see the slip.He was slightly taller than her, and him having his back turned to her didn't help at all. , Peeking around his shoulders and standing on the very tip of her toes she still can't quite read what was in the paper. She let out an exasperated sigh, her breath slightly tickling Arci's ear "Hmp. Why do you hate this government official?" she asked innocently and went back standing normally "did he kill your family or something?" she asked, her voice full of humor.

Outside the Night Shadow guild hall, beneath the gas lamps, a lone wagon turned down onto the lane. The hooves of the horses clattered on the cobblestone and echoed through the still of the black. Inside that wagon, dark shadows moved, black hooded figures keeping the cowls of their cloaks low over their brows to avoid recognition. The horses pulling the wagon champed at the bit, seemingly disturbed by the very load that they carried.

Drawing up to the Night Shadows guildhall, the driver pulled at the reins. The two horses whinnied, complaining, and he sawed harder until they couldn't help but stop. The occupants of the wagons peered about warily, their crossbows at the ready. One of their number clutched his tome to his chest as if it might protect him and made the sign of the god of thieves, calling upon him for luck.

"Quickly," the driver whispered to the others, "Let this be done and quickly."

The others worked swiftly, pulling down the burlap sack from the rear of the wagon. A dull, crudely forged knife was used to slash the twine holding it shut and quickly they unwrapped the assassin within. The young apprentice, barely even having been trained, couldn't have been much into his teens. Swiftly they wrapped a rope around his ankles while another tossed the rope over a nearby lamp pole. Pulling they hung the corpse up in front of the den where it swung softly and awaited being found.

"Let this be a lesson to the Night Shadows," one proclaimed in a harsh whisper, "Let them know that the Crimson Masks are the superior assassins and that they should leave the city."

He nodded. "Bingo. Typical story. Poor family in a poor village. Couldn't pay the government money, so they took them away. A few days later, their heads were left in the middle of town." His eyes filled up with sadness...and then anger. "I was so helpless back then. but now..." He grinned and took the slip off the board. "I finally have some friends. Anyways. We can leave whenever you're ready." He walked past her smiling, but under that smile was a deep sadness.

He watched the other two quietly, shrugging. "I'll probably take another job soon.. My last one didn't pay, so I need the money." He let out a yawn as he allowed himself to sink back into the water, closing his eyes. "Ah, I'm exhausted.." He murmured, falling lower into the water, slowly beginning to fall asleep, his arms holding his body up.

She stood there in shock, frozen from the new information she gathered. With trembling lips and a shaky breath, she looked over to the boy and apologized "I=I'm sorry. I didn't know... I mean... it was just a guess..." her voice slightly cracking.

Yvonne watched the boy smile. She could totally see that he's covering his sadness with a smile, and Yvonne let out a soft sigh. "My parents also died while I was little." she mumbled to herself while she followed suit to wherever Arci is going. "Guess that makes us two, huh?" she asked, a sad smile adorning her face.

Tami had finally gained her composure, and walked to the board where Yvonne and Arci stood. She stared at the board for a moment. There were tons of faces, some familiar from newspapers and others from the street. But one stood out to her.
"Kris... No way, he's still alive..."
Her brother had similar features, but had a face full of hate. hate it seemed he could not get over.
The information given was very little, but it was enough to give a person who knew him his position. Tami concentrated angrily on his face, enough that her face contorted as if she was eating a lemon. she tried to make it look like disgust and hatred, but it really just looked comedic. She picked up her gun-scythe and cut the paper from the board, making it fall, and she grabbed it in mid-air. it crumpled in her fist.
"I know I'm not a member of this guild yet... but I'm taking this mission anyway." she said. she would gladly tell whoever asked the reason she wanted to hunt down her own brother, if they asked.

Kato silently rested in the bath, feeling the warmth of the water seep into herself. She thought a bit on her last contract. A tyrant, unfit for being nobility, let alone, the head of the governing party. So she set out to kill him. Of course, things like this happened all the time. She had seen enough guild halls to know that where there's a tyrant, there's always more than a few people who wish to see them dead.

Kato momentarily looked around the room, as if she were making sure she was really there, or something else she couldn't think of, before closing her eyes, and remembering how things went down. She first thought of the place she had arrived. A huge, towering mansion, where the target lived, as well as where a party was scheduled. She didn't much like sneaking about at such public events, so it was known that she was an assassin, and that she wasn't there for a good time.

The nobleman wasn't in the ballroom after he made his speech, so she made her way through the mansion while nobody was looking, and avoided all of the staff in the hallways. It made it easier that he thought he was invincible, not having a single guard inside, and within minutes, Kato was headed home, and he was dead.

Kato sunk under the water once more, letting her hair soak in the warmth yet again, before coming back up. "Maybe I shouldn't go anywhere just yet. What do you think, you two?" She asked, making hardly an effort to look at them due to the soothing waters.