Assassins Guild (thing...)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"An older brother huh...Is that an excuse to call you cuuuute?" He laughed hard and nearly fell out of the tree. "Yeah. This is the place."

The estate was large, but it was no castle. the guard patrols were sparce and each group had three or four guards. "He'll most likely be in the room where he keeps
kidnapped women. He's such scum and only gets away with it because of his rank."He growled and clenched his fist, cracking a branch. "I want to knock him around. You can deal the final blow, Cutie. You ready?"

"He kidnaps women?" she asked surprised, gripping a tree branch that's about to break. "let me guess, he rapes them and kills them after, right?" she asked or more like stated as she let out a low growl, her cute and cheery voice long gone and replaced with a voice dripping with anger and venom. "Alright then, I'll have the final blow" she answered back, grabbing her chain scythe and jumping off of the tree, landing gracefully on her feet.

"Come on! Let's finish quickly. I wanna eat candy after this!" she said to Arci, her voice becoming cute and cheery once again.

"Haha...Alright, but don't leave me out!" He hopped down and immediately started into a sprint, running to the estate, by Yvonne's side. "Should we spare any lives? I do kinda feel like breaking a few necks." He smiled as the first patrol came into view and he sped up, and leaped, landing on one of the men. "Heya friends!" He pulled him down into a bloody beat down and waited for Yvonne.

"These guys won't be a challenge. It'll be easy money, Cutie. Say...Do you think you're strong enough to cut through the wall? Its solid brick."

Alexzander gritted his teeth and then took another swing from the other side. This time though Alexzander was banking on the possibility he'd block the sword. Ignoring the dagger that Alexzander drew with his free hand ,and tried to plunge into the boys chest.

Tami looked away. She'd seen enough death for one day. She finished tending to the bodies and stumbled to a safer spot. She removed the picture of her brother's face from her cloak pocket. She took a pocket watch from her cloak too, which was a copper color and had a gash right down the middle of the Dragon on the cover. She popped open the watch and saw a picture of her, her parents, and her brother. She bit back tears and closed the lid. She propped her weight on her scythe-gun. Then her eyes went wide.
"Maybe I can shoot from a distance...if he needs assistance." She said, leaning around a corner to see if she could aim or shoot at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Please" Yvonne said rolling her eyes "you shouldn't underestimate the power of cuteness~" she sing-songed and swung her chain scythe on the wall, cutting it in half like soft butter "Look's like my obsidian blade still has its magic!" she exclaimed, swinging the chain in circles.

From the corner of her eye, she can see a man with a knife running towards Arci's back. She released her chain and threw the scythe at the man, the chain whizzing and merely inches away from Arci's cheeks. "You shouldn't let your back unguarded, you know." she said while pulling the chain towards her, blood spluttering from the body. "We should hurry up, I can't let the candies wait any longer~" she slightly giggled and ran towards the manor, dodging and slicing the guards that's blocking her way.

The assassin escaped Alexzander's knife but not through any skill or technique. It was pure luck. The assassin Alexzander engaged drew back rapidly, abandoning the fight, ducking away at the last moment and the knife, being too short didn't quite reach.

The Crimson Mask, however, hurled an eggshell down towards the ground, which shattered on the cobblestone. Immediately a thick voluminous cloud sprang up with a hiss of chemicals mixing. The cloud was different than most, unlike others it contained the roasted and dried dust of a powerful pepper that choked the throat and burned the eyes.

Behind the cloud the assassin turned to the others, keeping a wary on the swirling wall of smoke in case that crazed Night Shadow decided to spring through the cloud after them.

"Into the wagon," he ordered, "Leave Tommen. Let's get out of here. The counting coup is done."

Tami watched the cloud rise around Alexzander. She was far enough by no to not get the full effect, but her eyes and throat and nose stung. She closed her eyes and focused. She wasn't going to shoot and kill, nor had the intention of letting them go. She heard the person yell about the wagon. They had to be next to it, to direct the other members to it.
"Down, a little to the right. Destroy the back wheel." She said. She took aim, hoped she was dead on, and shot. She saw lights from the explosion her "bullet" caused and a few startled yells was heard over the "KABOOOOM!!!" Whether she hit or not, wasn't clear to her.

"Huh...Seems like she's embracing it now. Even better, she's a cute badass." He ran behind her and shot explosives with his slingshot, blowing holes in guards half way across the courtyard.

"Cutie, you might wanna enter on the seocond floor. Wouldn't want our target escaping. Intel says the room is on the west side." He aimed at the window and fired, breaking it. "Be careful." He ran past her and started killing guards. He flipped one into the air and kicked his head clean off and into the window. "...Its good."

Yvonne simply nodded at the new information and headed upstairs towards the second floor, west side. She ran past maids shrieking at the sight of her all bloody and with some guards running after her, she felt good. The adrenaline was clearly pumping through her and she made a sharp left, stopping midway and whipped her weapon around the guards, snaking through them and tying them all together. "Naughty boys. I have no time to play with you!" she scolded then pulled the chains harder, releasing spikes on the body of the chains and blood oozing to the green carpet. "Tsk. That will be tough to clean" she muttered and headed towards the official's room.

She went inside the room, it was dark and yet she saw a shivering figure on top of the bed, covered with a blanket. Yvonne rolled her eyes and walked over to the bed, her voice getting a bit creepy "I can see you~" she said and pulled the blanket, revealing a fat bald man shivering in fear. She smirked at the sight "My, my, you poor baby~ Are you alright?" she cooed

"How much they are paying you, I'll double it!" he shouted, backing away until he hit the headboard.
"Aw, come on!" she groaned frustrated "That's like the number one line of assholes. I expected better from you." she whined. "Oh well, let's end this shall we?" she gave him one creepy smile and wrapped her chains tightly around him, making the man unconscious.

She then went over to the large glass window and opened the curtains, stepping outside the bedroom balcony "Yoohoo! Arci!" she shouted while waving her hands.

He could be sseen bent over a body and suddenly a fountain of blood appeared. "Oh...You done up there Cutie? That was quick. I assume you found our man." He stooe up and took a running start and began parkouring up to the window, grinning from ear to ear.

He looked down the hall and saw the bloody mess she had created. "Ohoho...I admire you work. I always wished I could wield an actual weapon," he began as he walked down the hall. "But feeling the blood against my skin directly is pretty cool, I guess. Being an assassin, I've kinda become addicted to killing. I just hope I don't lose my mind." He entered the room and smiled, seeing the big bald baby asleep. He cracked his knuckles and got to work, beating him mercilessly, breaking everything possible.

He turned to Yvonne and stepped back. "Cutie...Will you do the honors?"

Yvonne watched him climb up the balcony with his parkour abilities "Impressive" she praised, clapping her hands. She then beckoned Arci to come inside and saw him beat the shit out of the sleeping official. She can clearly hear the bones cracking and the flesh pounding. She shivered in delight.

"I'll be honored~" she replied to Arci and curtsied. Grabbing her weapon, she pulled the chains harder around the man's body as spikes started to pop out. With a creepy smile and a quick slash, the head came off from its body with a clean cut, the blood oozing like an erupted volcano, causing it to rain crimson "Oh~ pretty!" she said as she raised her hand to catch a drop of blood and licked it off of her palm.

"So..." she said, looking at Arci once again "can I eat candies now?"

"Why yes we can. Our reward is this guy's riches. Should be able to buy a good 50 pounds of candy with your half." He grinned and looked at his head. "This felt good...Thanks for your help, Cutie. It means a lot to me." He walked over to a picture and took it off the wall, revealing a safe. He blew it open with an explosive shot, and retrieved the reward. "Shall we?" He walked with her out of the mansion, and looked at the reward.

"So, Cutie...Was that as satisfying for you as it was for me?" He split the money and gave her her half. "And just like I thought...You're cute, even soaked in blood. Not that I doubted it. So what candy so you like the most?" He began cleaning off his gloves, and fixing his hair. "I'll buy it for you with my own money."

She followed him out of the mansion, bouncing and skipping with each step "Yep, it was quite satisfying, and fun too! It's been so long since I killed someone!" she exclaimed while clapping her hands.

She had never felt like this before. She felt so alive. Back when she was a rogue, she kills all her prey without mercy and without having any fun. Maybe having a companion that worries about you makes it fun she thought to herself, smiling secretly. "S-shut up! As I told you before I'm not cute! you're t-teasing me a-again!" she stuttered as puffed out her cheeks, grabbing her half of the reward money.

"Hmm.. I think you don't have to buy me candy." she said grinning widely "As you said before, I could buy a good fifty pounds with my reward. That could last for a lifetime!" she exclaimed happily but quickly frowned upon seeing Arci's hands "You're hurt!" she shouted and carefully took his hand in hers, analyzing the bruises he had in his knuckles. "Let me patch you up." she stated and rummaged through her pocket, looking for band aids. After finding it, she carefully placed the colorful band aids over his knuckles, brows furrowing with concentration "there, all done!" she declared and gave him a candy and giggled "here's your reward for being a good boy!"

"I'm glad you had fun. I know I did." He pocketed the money and laughed. "You're so easy to tease, and the way you stutter is adorable!" He patted her head and laughed again. "Its your own fault, Cutie. But that isn't an excuse to become ugly!"

He smiled gently as she tended to his wound, feeling cared about again. "I forgot how nice this feeling was. Thank you, Yvonne." He forgot about her nickname for a bit, feeling warm and wanting to hug her. He rubbed the band aid gently, still with a soft smile. "Wait, what? Don't call me a good boy!" He stuck his tongue out at her and grinned. "Thank you for the candy. And the band aid. And the help. Heheh."

"Your welcome!" she smiled warmly at him "thanks for taking care of me, and being a good boy" she said while laughing, teasing him even further "Aww~ wittle Arci is being a good boy. Oh yes he is~" she baby talked, laughing away from him.

"Gaaaaaah! I'm not a good boy, you cute thing you!" He huffed and walked faster. "Don't call me that! I'm not a good boy!" He looked back at her and poked her nose. "And stop being such a cutiepie."

She ran away from Arci laughing and shouting "Arci is such a good boy! Oh yes he is!" She then stopped in front of the candy shop and entered. "Hello, I would like to buy all the candies in this store!" she exclaimed giving the candy seller all of her money "Oh, except licorice and jawbrakers. I hate those two." she explained then smiled her brightest smile.

"That girl..." He shook her head and smiled walking up next to her. "I'll take the jawbreakers." The man spoke up, "This your lady, young man?" Arci looked down at her and back to the man. "Nope. Just a cute friend." He looked quite confused by the description of the relationships but he gave them the candy anyhow.

"Shall we head back to the guild? That way you can wat your candy is peace?"

"Yep, Let's go!" Yvonne grabbed her bags and tried to lift them up but failed miserably "Aww~ its so heavy!" she whined, sitting on the floor, pouting. She then grabbed a bag of candy and began to munch "If these candies doesn't want to go to the guild then I'm not going either!" she declared while munching a few jellybeans.