Assassins Guild (thing...)

"Gaaah!" He retracted his hand to put it over his ears, and turned to where the noise was coming from. "What was that horrible noise....That was terrible!" He frowned and looked at the girl and waved. He wasn't sure if being friendly fit the bill of being an assassin but he didn't care much.

Thorn looked at the new members. " My name is thorn. I'm an expert sniper." She held out her hand.

He looked at the other newcomer, cringing at the sound. "Things just got more lively.." He muttered quietly, shaking his head a little. He got off his stool and jumped over the bar, landing neatly on his feet on the other side, where he grabbed a bottle of vodka, and popped the top off, lifting it to his lips and taking a long sip. He had a bit of a headache, and this usually made a good cure.

"Sorry!" she said, giggling even louder as she waved her hands "I think I had too much soda~" She walked up to the trio and started to introduce herself "Hi! I'm Yvonne Braginsky, newbie assassin. I joined just a couple of hours ago, and you must be....?" she said to no one in particular

"Well that explains it.." He muttered under his breath, taking another swig of his drink. "I'm Nico." He said, introducing himselF for the seccond time within the past five minutes. He shook his head a little, jumping back up onto the bar, perching on the end with his legs dangling over the side, drink clutched tightly in his hand.

"Ah. Nice to meet you Thorn." He shook her hand and turned to the other girl, who was apparently a newbie as well. He smiled, glad to know he wouldn't be the only newbie for a while. "And nice to meet you Yvonne. I'm Arci." He held his hand out once more and continued "I'm a newbie as well."

Yvonne took Arci's hand and flashed her signature smile "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Arci" she then look at Nico "You too, Nico. Say, do you guys have candy? I think I dropped my candy purse on my way here so.." she trailed off, a hint of red visible on her pale cheeks.

The door opened dramatically, letting a gust of wind through. a short, violet-hooded-cloaked figure entered. She looked right, then left, slammed the door behind her and entered. Her over sized combat boots thudded as she walked and a gigantic maroon gun-scythe dragged behind her, as if it was too big to carry. She walked up to the people standing around, as silently as she could, then took her hood off. She looked no older than 7 and had extremely knotted ragged golden hair to her shoulders. her eyes were an intense, determined green with flecks of gold. a tiny garnet necklace hung from her neck. she stared straight up at Nico, unafraid and proud.
"How do i join this guild?" she said, loud enough that she got annoyed looks from other patrons at the bar.

Arci shook his head and replied "No, I don't but I'll keep a look out for candy. And your bag. So you just joined a few ho--" He was then distracted by the person who had entered. [They're really short...And with such a large weapon?] He turned back to Yvonne and continued. "You just joined a few hours ago you said?"

"Well... The guild masters not here.. But- wait, how old are you?" One of his eye brows raised as he looked her up and down, taking in her size, appearance, and length of her weapon compared to her. "You look a little... Young, to be joining an assassins guild..." He tipped his bottle up, emptying the rest of the contents into his mouth, swollowing it, and depositing the bottle next to him on the bar.

Yvonne looked over the cloaked girl and squealed mentally Oh my gosh! She's so small and cute! She thought to herself.

She then returned her gaze to Arci and replied "Yep! I'm planning on taking a mission soon, how about you?" she asked. While waiting for him to reply, she reached down her pocket, taking out a lollipop and whispered "I'm sorry lolly, but I need to eat you now. Thank you for the wonderful moments we shared. I will forever cherish you!"

Last edited:
"I'm 9 years old! im really small for my age." she looked up at the tall man. She stuck her chin out indignantly, but smiled at the other girl.
"When will the guild master be back?"

"I actually just got back from one. I should probably rest but I'm in need of money so...I'll probably take another." He looked back at the little girl, surprised to here how young she was. She was older than he thought, but young nonetheless. "Yvonne...You really like candy don't you? I've never seen someone thank their candy before eating it."

Kato.jpg
Kato walked in, pulling her hood off of her head, revealing her long silver hair. "Aren't you a lively bunch?" She stated, finding her place against the wall next to the door, leaning and propping a foot against it. She pulled out her blade, and wiped it down. "I suppose I'm more... old fashioned. Call me Kato." Kato said as she inspected her sword for any flaws. She was never much for conversation, but seeing as they were all assassins, she might as well introduce herself.

Kato kept her eyes on her blade as everyone made conversation, not wanting to annoy anybody with another set of eyes inspecting them.

Yvonne face suddenly flushed bright red after hearing Arci's statement; she didn't expect him to hear her thanking the candy. Nearly dropping the lollipop she's holding dearly, she asked flustered "I-is it weird t-to thank t-the lollipop? I-It's just that I a-appreciate the s-sacrifice o-of this c-candy so d-don't judge me!!!" she said stuttering and waving her arms out of embarrassment.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The short girl looked up at Yvonne. "I never thought about it that way... I thought it was already dead." She held up her hand "no judging. Oh by the way!" The girl puffed out her chest. "My name is Tami. It's pronounced like tah-me" Then she flicked her wrist and flung her scythe-gun over her shoulder, as if it were a large stick. She stumbled back, then She took a step forward to get herself a glass of Apple juice, but tripped over her oversized combat boots and scraped her knee on the floor.
"Owowowow!" She said limping to the nearest stool and climbed up as I'd it were a ladder and sat at the top. She inspected her knee tenderly and wiped dust off of them. She hissed slightly and sat up straight again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think its cute actually. I feel like everyone has something they love enough to do that. Maybe I'll buy you candy if I have money leftover." He laughed and leaned against the counter and yawned. He looked down at the girl, who was apparently named Tami and smiled. "Nice to meet you Tami. I'm Arci." He nodded at Kato and waved. "Nice to meet you too, Kato." A few days ago, he would've crapped his pants from all this talking.

Yvonne's face flushed even redder as she heard Arci call her cute Oh my, I'm putting the red jawbreakers to shame seeing how red I am! she thought on her mind. Shaking her head furiously, she pouted and crossed her arms like a child. "Who are you calling cute?" she asked popping the lollipop into her mouth, savoring the sweetness. She then looked over Tami and took a band aid out of her pocket. "May I?" she asked, holding out a pink band aid on Tami's knee and sticking it to the wound gently. "Done!" she said eyeing her worked proudly and smiled, jumped up and down after tending Tami's wound.

Tami looked at Yvonne in amazement. "Thank you." Back where she grew up, no one cared about each other enough to take care of boo-boos. Well, unless they wanted something in return.
"Oh! Hold on a second!" She said, motioning to every one in the group. She pulled out a drawstring bag and untied it. She turned it over on the counter and a 1¢ currency fell from her bag. She handed one to each person.
"I found about ten of these in a horse corral the other day all over the ground. I picked them up for a later date, but what am I to do with a ton of lucky pennies?" She smiled at everyone, including Arci and Yvonne.

Alexander entered the guild hall his crystal eyes scanned the room. His hood hiding most of his face. The male was adorned in a black hooded robe, with red around its trimmings. He was here to find another guild since his was Infatraited then destroyed.

He approached the bar and sat down he looked to the bartender. "is the guild still accepting?" He tried to make his words scarce not wanting to gain unwanted attention. He ordered a whiskey as he awaits the answer.