Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He ran and started fighting off the enemy one by one as the rushed at him trying to knock them down. Suddenly, a hole bursted under the ground and creatures flowed from out of it. "WALKERS!!" he screamed as he pulled out his pistol and started to fire.

Caleb whimpered, glaring at the men. One of them just disintegrated. No fire, just straight to ashes. Caleb frowned, tears slowly dripping from his bright, now orange, eyes. Someone tried sneaking up behind them, but he caught fire when Caleb looked at him.

Violet turned at the sound of Liam's scream. Walkers?! She sprinted towards it and stopped at the edge. She fired at the back of their heads, her rifle doubling Liam's pistol fire and dropping three at a time. Several turned and she stepped away from the edge, still firing.

Vilan cut down several of the enemy with minor injuries, not having time to put on her armor before this started. A bullet had grazed her left upper arm at one point. Blood ran down the side of her right cheek from the tip of a blade slicing arcossed as she face down four at once. At one point her attention was on a man disintegrating and another had snunk up behind them, but as she turned to face him, he went up into flames. There were few who came at them, but Vilan easily dispatched their weapons and eliminated them. Once she killed the last of the enemy around them, she went over to Caleb. Panting, she bent down, her guard up for any more attacks. "You okay?" She asked, laying one sword down but keeping ahold of the other. With her free hand she wiped the blood out of her eyes before holding pressure to the wound on her arm.

Caleb frowned. "You huwt.." he said, trying to touch her face. "No boo boo.." he sniffled. He hated seeing blood. A man who had turned the corner was flung through the wall by an invisible force. Caleb had only glanced at him before crawling up to Vilan, standing and touching her face. There was a cold tingle before the minor wounds on her head healed, the one on her arm stopped bleeding. "Viwan huwt.." He rubbed his hand against the helmet which hid his discolored eyes.

Being caught alone was probably the worst moment of his life, they rushed him quickly and savagely. " AAAAHG! " he screamed out as he was stabbed in the arm by a knife, but around him was three bodies, and two men standing holding guns towards him shaking. He rushed forward causing the men to fire at him, there shots missing just because of how freaked they were. One of the bullets hit mark right into his right arm, he grunt as the bullet penetrated his flesh but the adrenaline allowed him to go forth. He brought up his hand grappling the gun pointing it to the side causing him to shoot up his friend, which then i yanked the gun down sending my knee right into the mans face. He rattled back tripping and hitting the floor. I raised my foot and stomped on his head over and over again, falling into the wall sliding along it back towards were everyone else was. holding his wounds his head spinning lightly.

Reactions: Osiris Gainsborough
Liam saw Velli going ape shit and wounded but he was ok till he saw five walkers coming from behind him "Behind you!" he screamed and rose his rifle and shot them in the head. He ran and grabbed him and pulled him back "Come on!" he yelled as he kept firing and heading toward Vilan. He looked and saw a explosive barrel and was caught on fire. He grabbed Vellie and threw him in the building and looked at Vilan and nodded "Take car....mmmph!" he grunted as the barrel exploded and sent him flying to the left and landed on his face. After a few seconds a hole started to burst from the ground and grabbed Liam, he tried to fight them off but the started to drag him in the hole. His dog tags broke from his neck and Liam grabbed it and threw it, landing near Caleb. "I'll come back! I promise!!!!" he yelled as he was dragged into the hole and the hole closed up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Vilan went to reassure the boy she was fine, that it was only a little cut but before she could open her mouth she felt his hand lightly on her. With a tingling sensation, she felt the wounds slowly close up and the blood flowing freely quit. Her eyes widen as her mouth gaped open slightly in shock. "H-how did you do that,?" She asked softly.

Before Caleb could answer, Liam screamed out behind them. She grabbed up Caleb as soon as the explosion hit to protect him from the force. When it was over, she jogged towards Liam, moving Caleb onto her back. As she neared him though a hole started swallowing him down into the ground. Flinging herself foward, landing hard on her stomach on the ground, she reached her free hand out to Liam but was too late. Her fingers wrapped around the chain of the dog tags as he disappear. Vilan sat in silence, wishing she could've done something more.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered quietly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(I stayed up for an entire day and got my shit back on track. )
Osiris walked back in, looking like he just fought the entire army that attacked. You could barely recognise him, if not for the scythe he was carrying. He was covered in so much blood and gore, his hair and skin were crimson. His eye was a lost cause. He ripped it out himself a while ago. "Where is he?" his voice growled, low and deep. Caleb screamed and hid behind Vilan, shaking and crying. Osi looked at the boy with a sad expression, but it only made matters worse. Osi looked in Vilan's hands, seeing a faint glimmer. They were dog tags. Liam's dog tags. He went over to Vilan and stared into her eyes. "Well......you tried." The smile was ghastly but sincere. He walked over to Violet, still battling the walkers inside. He ripped them open with his hands. They were all dead within minutes. He put the dog tags around Vi's neck and knelt beside her. He looked at her, waiting to see how she was going to react.

Violet stopped the moment she heard the clink. "Liam..." she blinked, taking the tags in her hands. She looked at Caleb. "Where...Where..." she didn't finish the sentence, tapping the side of her helmet and letting it fold down. Tears started to track her face. "Did..he..Liam...." She bit her lip, turning to assess the damage. The remaining soldiers looked to her for direction. Her voice shook. "G-go rest...W-we need to rebuild tomorrow.." She said before falling to her knees, holding her face, but making no noise, the dogtags cool on her forehead.

Caleb stopped crying after a little bit, his eyes turning completely red. "VI HURT DADDY!!" He screamed, glaring at the leader.

Violet felt something sear up her armor. The ground around her caught fire, but she didn't move. "Calm.." she mumbled. "Caleb.."

Caleb stood growling, but not moving, Vilan blocking the way.

Coming back from being unconciouss on the floor, he tried sitting up but couldnt his damage to critical. Put he moved his hand slowly grabbing onto caleb's hand, " Caleb....calm down....." spitting some blood to the side velli forced himself to sit up holding his arm and again he grunted putting himself agaisnt the wall, tieng off a piece of cloth to his bleeding arm.

Caleb felt Velli's touch and looked over. His eyes flashed. "Velli huwt..." They cooled to an orange. "Velliiii.." he whimpered, frowning. "Can I hewp..."

The flames around Violet cooled a little and she looked up. "I'm tired.." she stood, stumbling a step. Her helmet came over her face and protected her as she stumbled through the fire.

"That's enough of that." Osi came over and carried her to her room. He had calmed down, but was still covered in red. He sat her on the bed and took a seat in front of her. "I know this is a fucking stupid question but.....are you ok?" He smiled at her. "You don't need to hide it."

Violet shook her head. "No.." her voice cracked a little, but she didn't move. She hurt, physically, and emotionally. "He's gone...again..." she sighed, shifting, taking the helmet off. Her entire armor folded down into a small box and she set it on the desk. She looked at Osi with worried eyes. "D-do..do you think he'll..he'll be okay?"

"Of course, Vi." He hugged her, not letting her see his troubled face. "I'm here for ya in the meantime. Don't worry. It'll be fine."

Velli tried to awsner caleb but passed out again holding onto caleb, to try and stop him from going anywere. Velli needed some serious medical attention

Violet nodded, hugging him tightly. "Okay.." she said quietly, shaking.

Caleb frowned. "Velliiii...Velli!" he whimpered. He hugged Michavelli gently, his eyes turning red again, but a soft glow appearing under Michavelli as his arm stopped bleeding.

(Sorry, I had no Internet at my house for the past couple days.)

During the madness of the initial attack, Star had separated herself from the group. Sprinting through the halls, she searched for one door in particular. 'Come on, where the hell is it?' Finally she found the door that was labeled 'ROOF.' She flung it open and bounded up the stairs. As soon as she reached the top and opened the final door, she was met with a strong wind which whipped her hair into her face. Ignoring this, she immediately took her rifle off her back and ran to the edge of the building. Laying on her stomach, she set up the rifle and looked through its scope. She scanned the battle for her targets, skillfully taking out one after the other. Then, she heard Liam's yell. Her head looked up from the gun. Peering over the edge, she watch with horror as Liam was swallowed by the ground. Her head bowed sadly, as she listened to the reactions of the others. After a moment, she went back to her previous position and gazed through the scope once again, searching for any enemies that remained.

Vilan blinked the haze away as Osi spoke. She visibly shook the rest of the daze off and looked around her. Dead, boodied, and mangled bodies littered the ground everywhere. Off to the side was Caleb and a passed out Velli. She pulled her tired sore body the short distance to their side, dragging her swords behind her. "C'mon Caleb. We need to get a medic for him." She said, putting her weapons away and closing the gaped between her and the boy. She held her arms out to him. "He'll be okay." She reassured him.

Caleb ignored her, closing his eyes, which glowed red. A small light covered Michavelli and Caleb stood up, shaking. This took a lot of power from the trhee year old, but he refused to stop. The wound on Michavelli's arm slowly healed, the rest of his wounds stitching themselves up slowly. "Vellliiii..." he whined quietly.

Vilan sigh, waiting as she watched Ville's wound start to heal. Knowing Caleb was behind these things, she knew she ought to feel something. Maybe even scared but there was no fear. She was still confussed on how the boy could do this but knew it had to be too much on him. After all, he had healed her earlier and for all she knew done more than that. She could tell it was taking a toll on Caleb though and had a feeling it would cost him greatly for going this lentgh. That kind of thing had to affect him somehow. She noticed he was shakey on his feet and reach out to catch him before he hit the ground. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her. She wasn't she why she felt the need to stay but she felt something undescribable towards Caleb. Her heart soften when it came to him. "Caleb you're wearing yourself out. You must be careful. Velli will be fine." She promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.