Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hot...very hot around him. His suit started to beep faintly..he looked up, his vison blury. Something was tugging on him, checking his body. He looked around and saw a nasty creature trying to bite on him, he kicked it in the face snapping it's neck. He got up and looked around, he knew exactly where he was at.. he was in the pit of hell. He saw his weapons and he ran for it and equipped it and aimed down his sights and started moving. "I need to find a way out of here." he said to himself.

Osi blinked up to the roof to check up on Star. He had taken a shower before, cause being covered in blood and guts isn't exactly flattering. "You alright, lass?" His right socket was bleeding, but not badly.

He ran and ran and ran but stopped dead in his tracks. He saw a entire fleet of an army preparing for another attack "Man, they smell like shit.." he mumbled. He equipped his silencer and took out the guards and started crouch runninh then hit the deck in prone. He crawled slowly till the started moving. "Shit...." he said. For what was about to happen next was something dangerous and crazy it was something Osi would love to do.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Caleb didn't break the connection until the wound on Michavelli's arm was completely healed. The glowing stopped, Caleb's eyes slowly opening. "Velli..get...better?" he mumbled questioningly, curling up tiredly in Vilan's arms. "I sweepy.." he yawned, the shaking had stopped. Slowly, he began to fall asleep in Vilan's arms.

Violet had finally fallen asleep. She didn't sleep well though, and was up within ten minutes, going to the medical bay for a moment to get her back patched up from the fire before she went to the stables. She looked around at the various horses and vehicles. She felt another pang of sadness, she'd lost her favorite horse. Sighing, she went over to her other horse. She had always had two, one for practice, one for battle. She pet the grey horse's nose. "Hey Ash..." she sighed. "Flame's gone..."
The horse nudged her hand gently. Violet opened the gate, climbing up on the horse's back and trotting off. She wore a headset in case anything came over the frequency.

He stayed laying flat on his stomach till something tripped and fell on him. It screamed like nothing before "Shut up!!" he said as he shot it in the face. He got up and every single on of the saw him and stood their. He turned and stopped "Uhhh....hi?" he said as he hauled ass the other way. The horde followed as they hooted and shouted. He needed to get out of their. He ran and ran shooting from behind. He didn't want to waste so he started to use CQC (Close Quarters Combat) knocking down every enemy that came his way "If anyone can hear me, I'm coming. I'm coming home!!" he yelled into his mic thinking no one would hear since...well he's in hell.

Violet froze. Her mic had buzzed. It was faint, but something. "Hello?" she asked, taping the mic. After a minute she figured it was her imagination and she snapped the reigns, causing Ash to gallop forwards, towards the ridge line, to check the borders. Another attack was the last thing they needed.

He fought off the walkers and many creatures to their death "Come on!!" he yelled as he kept running "I'm coming home. I'm not going to leave my family alone!" he yelled. He ran and ran cutting corners and jumping gaps and he ran to a stop a huge gap that he might not make. He backed up and looked at it and zoned his mind and cleared it. He pushed himseld off a wall and charged. His steps shook the ground, dust flying off his feet. He thought of Caleb, Violet, Vilan, his whole team. He ran cutting off the walkers dodging them. He was almost their he screamed as he jumped, it was like slow motion and then....he landed on the ground. He turned around and flippes off the walkers till they jumped as well and growled "Oh shit..." he said he ran "Cheaters!!" he yelled back. He turned and glanced to his right. He saw a woman standing their which looked like she saw him and started to stare, he turned and fought the walkers and reapers, and all sort of creatures. He looked at the female. It looked like Azle, but he couldn't be sure. "Damn it...I need to get to thw surface.." he groaned.

Azle looked up at Falco. "Dad..why did you lie to them?"
Falco glared at her. "I'm busy right now. Go up there and tell the dimwits to hold off attacking until later."
"You mean the rest of the hierarchy?" she questioned.
"YES!" He shook his head and stormed away.
Azle rolled her eyes, turning around. She froze. Was that Liam?! She thought, stepping back into the shadows, reviewing what she just saw in her head, watching the scene before her from the shadows.

Last edited by a moderator:
His eyes snap open, and he takes in a deep breath before he shoots up from the floor looking around in a panic " Am i dead?!?! " he said running his hand over his body and the minor wounds that remained " No? im alive? I MUST BE JESUS! " he shook his head and looked around as someone rushed around the corner trying to shoot him. Grappling to the gun and spinning it around in his hand and firing on him hitting him directly in the head, and snatching the gun from him chuckling.

Something huge kicked him making him fly and land in some crates, his helmet folded down. His eyes glowed for a bit. Not realizing 'e's right next to a female. He saw at nine foot Orc come from behind them. He stood up and shook himself off. He looked at it as it spoke "I'm gonna eat you, you puny little human." the Orc growled as Liam smiled. Liam took his stance and jumped knocking his lega from under him, he jumped on its back and snappes its neck and dropped to the floor "I'm not your ordinary human." he said as he tore it off and threw it at the enemies and slaughtered them all. And stood their huffing and puffing with his sword in his hand dripping in blood. Himself was dripping in blood.

Caleb yawned a little, shifting, asleep now. His eyes where not orange, nor red, but the soft golden. He had stopped shaking, and he looked like his cute, calm, 3 year old self. Most everyone had cleared the area, and a lot of the base was rubble now.

Azle stared at Liam. "It is.." she breathed, wide eyed, covering her mouth with her hand. "No way.." she whispered to herself.

Vilan ran the tips of her fingers arossed Velli's face. "He'll be alright." She murmured, wrapping both arms around Caleb and standing. "Let's get you washed up and off to bed." She said. Taking one last look, she yawned. "I'll make sure Velli is up after I take care of you." She headed off to her room with Caleb curlrd up in her arms. He would be sleep before she got there, she figured.

(Everyone listen to Why Do We Fall? and Imagine The Fire by Hans Zimmer). Repeat it till Liam surfaces.

He looked behind him but saw no one. He turned and started jogging to find a entrance to the surface but he couldn't find one. All of a sudden he ran into someone...Falco. "Shit." he said as he power kicked him through a wall and killed his gaurds with a horrid scream. He just kept running after he grabbed a port key to tge surface from Falco. This he knows now that he'll soon be fucked if he doesn't find a way back to the surface or he'll have the entire pit of hell on him.

Falco was caught by surprise, glaring around. "FIND HIM. I WANT HIS HEAD!" Falco screamed, zipping through the halls with no luck.
Azle pulled her mask on, now unrecognizable by Liam. She reached out, grabbing his wrist, pulling him into a corner. She handed him a small card that looked like a ticket. "Stick this in the portkey. Imagine something, you'll be teleported to whoever or wherever you imagine. Now. Go." she said in a dark voice that sounded nothing like her. "Hurry before you're caught." she turned to leave.

He grabbed her wrist. "Who are you? Why are you helping me?" he asked as a walker came up and grabbed its throat and snapped it with a slight squeeze. "How long can I use this?!" he asked as he pulled her close to his body on an accident and killed several walkers behind her.

Azle tried to pull away, but couldn't. "It doesn't matter who I am, I'm helping you because I should, and for twenty minutes." She tried to pull away. "They won't hurt ME, let go!" She said, biting her lip. If he knew...

He let his hand softly slip on hers. Her hand was soft, her touch reminded him of someone but he didn't know if it was real. He looked at her and nodded "I'll come back...for some reason. I feel like I should. He said as he walked back and ran. He was tackled by a Slyth "I found him!!" he screamed. He grabbed its head and punched it in the school and kicked it over the edge. He ran and slid under several creatures and sliced them with his sword and flowed back on his feet as he smirked and ran.

Azle stepped back. "Don't come back..I won't be here." she warned quietly as he passed by. She flitted away the opposite direction. "That was too close." she said quietly, closing the door to her old room. She stepped onto a small ramp and disappeared, reappearing in the hierarchy base.

He came too a dead end and then stopped as soon as he saw every single hierarchy creature and man standing in front of him. He saw Falco and he smirked, "How's the neck and head?" he chuckled as he prepared.

Falco glared. "Die." he growled, stepping forwards. "I will tear you apart limb by limb.." his eyes flashed.

Violet felt the ground shift and she stopped. Something moved...She narrowed her eyes, scanning the horizon. A horse...a lone horse. She watched as it trotted over, setting a bottle on her lap before galloping away. Violet pet Ash's main while she opened the bottle.

Dear Violet,
Caleb is more than a child. He is the key, and you know this. What you may not know, is that he cannot choose someone without your help. Yes, he hates your every breath, but he needs your judgement to influence his own. Good luck, enemy.
-A

Violet read it twice before ripping it in half, scaring Ash. Ash bucked, galloping off. Violet dropped the letter and held on, steering Ash back to the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.