Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osiris was doing something he never does unless something drastic happens: drink. He found a bunch of old mercs in the force and hung out with them. About an hour later they were in an uproar, laughing and singing all throughout the base. Osiris danced with one of the younger merc's in the group, singing in French while they did. It was an old tune, hell, ancient by this point, but he remembered it because it was what he sang at his wedding party with all his groomsmen.

"Libiamo, libiamo ne'lieti calici
che la bellezza infiora.
E la fuggevol, fuggevol ora
s'inebrii a voluttà
Libiam ne'dolci fremiti
che suscita l'amore,
poiché quell'occhio al core onnipotente va.
Libiamo, amore, amor fra i calici
più caldi baci avrà."

By the time they got to the chorus, most were to drunk to sing along, Osi included, and they went through the halls again, picking up whoever would be merry with them. They even picked up Violet along the way, somehow getting her to tag along.

He smiled "Oh...that's too bad. You said that last time. And look what happened?" he said with a grin.

Falco's hand snapped forwards to grab Liam, malice in his eyes. He would kill Liam this time. "There's no way out!" he yelled, glaring. His dream would be fulfilled..and soon he would have the world at their knees... or so he thought.

As soon as he saw Flacos hand, everything went to slow motion. He grabbed his hand and twisted it and kneed him in the face and then broke his arm in four places. He kicked him in the throat and spined him. He round housed two walkers and fought off some more, they punched Liam, sliced at him. Everything. "I need to defeat them before I move on!" he yelled.

"Defeat who? Go where?!" Falco screamed, his arm healing slowly but his hand had already shifted back into place and his face went unharmed. "I'm a freaking DEMON LORD!!" He yelled, slamming Liam into the rock wall.

A bright light flashed and Falco was thrown upwards. Azle glared at Liam from behind her mask. "LEAVE." she demanded.

" What is going on " he said as he walked down the ruined hallways rubbing his head stepping over rubbel " HELLO! " he shouted in the halls being lost already

Liam flew back and a metal Shiv stabbed through his suit "Uagh!" he yelped. He looked up at the girl and shook his head "Noo..I can't I need to bring something back for..my son." he said as he stumbled to his feet. He showed no sign of being hurt. He couldn't.

Vilan carefully laid Caleb on her bed. She rubbed her eyes as exhaustion started to hit her. Abruptly, she heard loud noises out in the hall. She cursed under her breath as she hurried out and quickly shut the door quietly behind her, so as not to wake Caleb. Once safely out in the hall, she went in search of the cause of the loudness. Of course, what she found was a group of druken guys. She swiftly made her way towards them, pissed.

"Hey! Fucking idoits. Can you please keep it down until you pass my room. There is a kid trying to sleep." She informed them trying to keep her voice from being to loud.

Caleb curled up in the blankets, asleep, dreaming happily.

Azle glared. "Leave right now or else! And just tell Caleb he'll get something soon enough!" she growled, unrealizing Liam never mentioned the boy's name.
Falco just hovered above, looking more and more pissed after every word, but holding back.

"SSSHHHHH!!!" Violet agreed with Vilan, coming out from the group.

Star looked up from the scope at Osi when he approached her. Her eyes widen for a moment as she peered up at his face. One of her hands moved to her face and rested on her own eye. She felt a tinge of sadness as she noticed the other injuries that covered his body. And here she was without even a scratch. Knowing how heartbroken he must be after losing his brother, she gave him a sympathetic smile. Standing up, she secured her rifle on her back. She wasn't sure how, but she wanted to find a way to help him cheer up.

A little while later, Star found herself being dragged along by a drunk Osi as he danced through the halls. 'How the heck did this even happen?' she wondered. Not being a drinker herself, she was completely sober and not quite comfortable with her current situation. She looked around at the other intoxicated people around her and sighed. This was going to be a long night.

Last edited by a moderator:
They quieted down slightly, shushing each other and laughing like idiots. "Yeah, yeah, weird angel baby needs rest or he'll flay my skin n' shit. Big deal. I was bored anyway." Osi broke away from the rest of the group, letting them go on while he laid down in his room, leaving the door open.

Liam tilted his head "I never said his name. How do you know his name?!" he asked as he grabbed her and teleported somewhere else in the pit of hell. He slammed her against the wall and growled "Who are you!"

Azle froze, thinking. "Is Caleb safe?" She said quietly, glaring at him as to show no softness. "Once I know he's safe, I'll deal with you." Her helmet locked to her head so he couldn't pull it off.

Falco looked around before his piercing scream echoed through the entire pits of hell, telling his soldiers to march forwards.

"Just what we need." Vilan muttered. She glanced at Violet. "He's asleep in my room...for now. I'm going to shower." She said, turning and heading back to her room, not borthering to wait for a reply or to see if she was coming. She just waited the blood and dirt off her and some food and even sleep. There was a lot she had to deal with also, which she wasn't in the mood to do.

Walking down the hall he heard hooting and hollering and then silence, he rushed around the corner with the gun drawn and came up on the the front of the drunken party " DIE! " he shouted before he realized what was going on " A party? without me? what is this bullshit " He said putting the gun to his side walking towards the group " Give me a drink im in pain "

Violet watched Vilan leave, but did not follow. She noticed Machavelli and was by him before a drink was handed to him. "No. We need some people not drunk." She pulled a package from her pocket. "Take one. It'll help."

((First, sorry it's not color coated. I'm on my phone. Second, Caleb mostly healed Michavelli, he only has a gash on his arm that no longer bleeds..))

He looked at violet and was going to grab the drink, but instead he grabbed the package " Yup....Were is caleb? is he alright " he said as he took the contents from inside the package into his mouth.

Violet nodded. "Caleb's asleep in Vilan's room, he's fine.. Just worn out and tired. You okay?" She asked, watching him carefully for any signs of dizziness or nausea. He seemed okay.

(ok here i go i guess?)

Chi was hiden in the shadows scared for her life. she hated it here in hell. she started to cry when she heard voice coming. she was scared. she stayed where she was. she hoped it was not someone mean and evil. she stayed in a ball hidden from everyone. she wanted away she want her home. she wanted her life back. she wanted her mother. she wanted peace. she wanted...... she wanted.......

After entering her room she peeked on Caleb before heading to the bathroom. She pealed off her top shirt and pants when she shut the door. Then, adjusted the water temperature. After finishing undressing, she slipped into the hot, steaming shower and immediately relaxed. The water running doen her was red from the blood but soon turned clear. She scrubbed her body and hair quickly.

Once the water went cold she shut it off and climbed out. She tiredly dried off and dress. Her body was sore but ot was nothing compared to what it could have been. She quietly crept back into her room. Caleb still soundlessly asleep. She smiled faintly. "He reminds me of.....someone." she murmured softly. She walked over to the table on chair and sunk into the hard seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.