Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
((this is my last post until someone other than Dark Guardian posts))

Caleb poked Liam's face. "Daddy...mommy weft me hewe..." he hugged him and started sniffling. He let go, reaching for Michavelli again. "Velli..sad.." he said, pouting a little.

Violet rubbed her face, sighing. "Ughh..Caleeeeb. Stop please." she groaned.

Caleb's pouty face turned into a glare. "go away." he said, pouting again.

Violet looked at him, blinking a little. she stepped forwards. "You need to-"

Caleb hit her on the arm. "Hate you!" he yelled, pouting as he grabbed Michavelli's arm with one hand, still in Liam's arms.

It took Violet no time at all to realize what Caleb was doing. She shook her head, closing her eyes. "Caleb.." she sighed, turning to walk away, but only taking two steps before pausing, thinking.

He looked at Caleb, "Hey, don't do that. That's not nice." he said and sat him down on a chair and pulled out a stick and handed to him "Now, I want you to stay here and play with this." he said and grabbed Vellie and then Vi, and pulled them to a corner and looked at Velli "Were the hell did you find this kid...or my son? Wow...that sounds weird but still. Tell me." he asked.

" I found your supposed son, sitting outside in the cold crying....terrible parenting if i may say " he said chuckling " Anyways, let me handle the kid since obviously you two need to work on some relationship issues " he looked at them pretty seriously " He is only a kid, so why do you look so worried Vi... " His face seeming to say as if he caught onto something

Vilan quickly caught it, barely. Staring down at the gun briefly before look back up at Liam. Confusion crossed her face for a spit second before she wiped her expression blank. As soon as she was about to inform him on her lack of experience with guns, he told her to wait and left. For what, she didn't know but she wasn't about to stand there and wait for him to come back. She wasn't known for patience.

After giving him a few mintues, she followed quietly behind, wondering what had gotten his attention enough to just leave. She made her way through the hall and soon came upon the little child, Violent, Liam, and Michavelli. She hurriedly stepped back out of sight but was able to hear their conversation somewhat. The one part she heard clearly was Liam being the boy's father.

"What..." she mumbled under her breath as she snuck glances at them, hoping to catch more of what was being said. She was curious and couldn't help but eavesdrop.

Liam glared at him and growled "I don't know what is going on, so I clearly didn't know I had a son. So shut your mouth before I shut it. Caleb clearly said that his mom left him here. And you touch him, I'll snap your arm in three places. Is that understood." he said as he shoved him back and looked at Violet "Come on, lets take him to the room. And Velli, mind your business and stay out of my relationship. You have no idea of." he said as he walked over to him and picked him up and walked away with Violet. He passed Vilan "Hey, something came up. Uhm...I'll explain later." he said as he walked away and into their room. He sat the boy down and looked at him. He had his face, his jawline, his eyes, everything. But he had the girl he once loved nose 'Azle?' he thought. "Who's your mother, son?" he asked.

(Sorry I'm not posting a lot. My sleeping schedule is fucked up.)

Osi heard the child and Liam talking. His heart stopped when he heard him call Liam 'Daddy'. Osi blinked from where he was sitting to where they were, making sure to remove his mask before he propped on a nearby wall. "Liam, we're talking after this. I'm not starting anything with the kid and Violet around." He fiddled with a cigar, making sure not to light it.

((It's okay Osi.))

Violet did not follow Liam. Instead, she walked towards the stables. Why she didn't go back to sleep? She had a sudden run of adrenaline and needed to get rid of it before she punched someone..she needed to work on controlling her temper when she was tired. She stopped after a step or two. "Michavelli...why don't you come with me." she said, turning, motioning for him to follow. She needed to talk to him.

Caleb frowned when Liam pushed Michavelli. "Velli!" he whimpered, but didn't push away from Liam. When Liam ask about his mother, Caleb looked up at him with his big innocent eyes which where starting to tear up. "Mommy?" he said. "A...A..." he frowned, thinking. "Tart wif A." he said.

Vilan rubbed her face. Why she even bothered was beyond her. She just needed sleep. Maybe then she would feel better. Without another look towards Liam, and the others, she walked off to her room once again. Her feelings were something she had always been able to control until recently. "Liam..." she grumbled to herself.

Osi walked over to Liam. "Brother......We have a random child, that was dropped off at the base, calling you 'Daddy'. Pardon my French but what the FUCK is going on?! If you've done something, I swear I'll end you. Right here."

He looked at the child "Close your eyes buddy and cover your ears and count to 10 ok?" he said as the boy did so. He turned around elbowed Osi in the face and stuck the barrel of his gun in his mouth and jammed it down his throat "Watch your mouth!" he said as he yanked it out his mouth and shoved him away. He turnee his attention on Caleb and kneeled. "Ok, buddy. Don't worry, we'll find your mom. Keep thinking." he said as he started throwing out random names that start with the letter A and then he finally said her name. "How about 'Azle'? Is your mommies name Azle?" he asked looking at all three of them and then at Caleb.

Caleb heard Azle and burst into tears. "Moooommmyyyy!!" he yelled, hugging Liam tightly, bawling his eyes out.

Violet sighed. "Nevermind..if you do, catch me in the stables" she walked towards the stables.

Azle sat on her bed in the heirarchy's base, the remaining four members around her. "He's safe..."

" Wait " he said catching up to her, his facial expressions blank walking besides her. " What did you need me for " he said chuckling.

Violet looked at him. "What..." she paused, thinking of how to phrase it. It didn't enter her mind until they reached the stables. She stopped after closing the door behind them. "What did Caleb do when he first saw you?" she asked quietly. "This is a very serious situation..he's..there's a lot more to him than a sweet face and child emotions." She said softly.

When he screamed mommy, he backed up a bit and stumbled as the boy..his son grabbed him "No...this....she died..he told me he killed her.." he said as he grabbed them boy and hugged him tight. "Here, play with this. I'll be right back." he said as he stood up and looked at Osi. "You're on babysitting duty. Do not let him out of your sight, or I'll endYOU." he said as he walked out the room. He searched for Violet but couldn't find her till he walked passed the stables and saw Vellie and Violet. He walked up to them "Uhm...we may have a problem." he said as he was almost in tears. "He..really is my......son." he said as he nearly collapsed on the floor.

Caleb screamed, shaking. He stood, stumbling a step towards Liam, but as Liam backed away, Caleb started shaking. He growled, glaring at the back of Liam's head. "VELLI!!" he screeched, glaring at Osi, sniffling. "I want Velli!!!"

Violet saw Liam and paled. "Just...leave.." she said, turning, biting her lip and wiping a tear from her eye. "Michavelli..." she heard Caleb's scream. "You need to go see Caleb.." she sighed. "He's chosen to take a liking to you..." And he might be the one...who knows.. She sighed, putting her old mask on and taking a step towards her horse, but her heart tugged her beside Liam. She knelt down, holding him gently in her arms, pulling him to her feet. "Liam." she kept herself calm, despite the rising sadness and anger. "Go to Caleb..he needs you. We'll find out what's going on. Caleb needs you and Michavelli right now, or we'll never win." she said softly, kissing his forehead. "Go now..stay calm...he needs you. I need you.." and she let go.

Machiavelli was still confused but instead went to the rescue of the screaming child, he took off in a sprint and ended up in the room in minutes. " Whats wrong Caleb? " Machiavelli said crouching down holding his arms out knowing the boy most likely would come to him. Things were slowly processing through his mind, but the only thing that really was bugging him was the attitude towards him. But Machiavelli was better than that so he shook it off and put on a facade for Caleb as if to say everything was alright.

Vilan had placed the rifle by the small table in her room before heading over to her bed. Her father had given her a communication device to contact him whenever she could. Pulling it out of her pocket, she sighed. Did she really want to speak with him? No, but she had no choice....yet. She yawned, closing her eyes for a moment, thinking. 'What do I have to tell him that is worth it right now? So far not much.' She groaned and tossed the device beside her onto the bed. This was nothing to how she expected it to be. At least, for this to be the first day everyone was introduced. She flopped back and covered her face with her arm, closing her eyes. Sleep seemed like a good plan. It wasn't like she had anything to do.

Shortly later, screaming awoke Vilan, causing her to jerk up into a sitting position. She glance around, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. After a few mintues she was fully awake and went in search to see what all the screamibg was about. When she seen Caleb and that it was him who was making the noise, she hesitated for a second before continuing on to the child and Osi.
"What's going on?" She asked, stopping by Caleb. She bent down to his size and smiled faintly. "What's wrong, sweetie?" She said softly.

Caleb rubbed his eyes, crawling over to Michavelli and crawling into his arms, hugging his neck, sniffling. "Daddy weft..mommy weft..." he whimpered. "he scawy.." he pointed at Osi, "and Vi here.." even saying the name made Caleb growl. He sniffled and curled up in Michavelli's arm. "Velli nice...Velli not weave..." he looked at Vilan. "Who you.." he sniffled.

"I'm Vilan. And you must be....Caleb." She smiled. "There's a lot of scarey people here, huh?" She said, moving slowly so as not to scare him. "Maybe Velli could do something fun with you and get you away from the others?" She whispered for his and Velli's ears only, glancing at Machiavelli and Osi breifly. Then, back to Caleb. "How does that sound?" She asked, pullung out a lollipop and holding it out to him.

" sounds like fun " he said standing up fully holding Caleb in his arms, " why don't you join us vilan, let the leaders have a talk amongst each other " he said smirking as he backed out the door way into the hall. "You want vilan to join us? "

Status
Not open for further replies.