Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Several rebellion members ran over to Osi, dragging him into the door of the base before returning to battle.

Falco yanked Violet up onto the roof. He looked around at the battle with a smile. "How nice.." He pulled her towards the edge. "HELLO." He yelled, laughing maniacally. He held Vi by the elbow and yanked her arm up. "I have my prize, soldiers. You may return." He laughed and jumped down, pulling Violet behind him.
She hit the ground and collapsed to her knees.
He pulled her to her feet, smirking. "Off your game?"
"Shut up." She growled.
Zachary flipped around at Falco's landing. "You.." He growled, swinging his dagger for Falco's head.
Falco fired his gun before the blade connected.
Zachary fell to his knees, Violet gasped.
Falco smiled. "I said go." He told his soldiers, who started to back up.
Zachary stared at Falco with angry eyes before collapsing completely, blood waterfalling from a shot into his lungs. His heart slowed to a stop, his lifeless eyes staring at his killer's feet.
Falco whistled and his horse trotted up. He pulled Violet up as he jumped on it's back. "Roll Out!" And with chants of victory the troops started away. Falco stayed, staring over the base. "You know what Vi, honey?" His voice crooned.

"What?" She held her hands in fists.

"I think I'll call an air strike. It'll demolish your little home." He raised his hand to his helmet, his other touching the back of her mask. He was going to remove it.

Violet's head dropped. She couldn't fight him.

Falco smiled. His job was done, or so he thought. The rebellion was over, he believed the victory captured.
A single scope was aimed at his hand. A single gunshot rang through the quiet air.
Falco screamed and his hand fell to his side. He yanked on the reigns with his good hand and the horse backed up. He used his now bleeding hand to grab his knife and hold it to Violet's throat. It was pure agony. "STOP. OR SHE DIES."
Acer froze. He had no choice. He put his gun down and hid his face. "No.." he whispered.
Falco started away. Could anyone stop him in his deeds?

Violet closed her eyes, the knife still pressed on her already cut neck. It hurt.

Falco dropped the knife as the base shrank towards the horizon. He didn't think anyone would come after them. Would anyone be so...irresponsible? Be so..irrational as to attack?

Osi woke up a few days later from the battle in the med bay. He could barely move. The morphine drip barely dulled the pain from the extensive injuries that he had. He looked around but there was no one around him. He got the IV drip stand to use as a crutch and slowly walked to the conference room.

"Attention Rebels, I'd like for everyone still alive and capable to assemble in the Conference Room. Immediately. I need some questions answered, and we need to figure out what were gonna do about recent events."

Several of the rebellion members nodded, going around and helping those who couldn't move themself to the room and going to gather others outside the medical bay.

Acer walked up to Osi, head down. He was still depressed about the entire incident. "Have you heard?" He said in a quiet voice. "About Vi and Zach?" He hadn't told anyone, and the only one who was still alive from that side of the attack was him and a young boy who was still in a coma.

Falco kicked Violet. "Wake up." He growled.
She opened her eyes silently, having not been asleep in the first place. He had her chained to a wall, her mask hanging around her neck, the ribbon in her hair tied around her throat. One pull would cause it to choke her.
Falco narrowed his eyes, his hair ruffled. He hadn't slept since he captured her. "Tell me!" He yelled at her, kicking her again.
Violet didn't answer, but spit blood on the ground, wincing. Most of the pain was gone by now, she was numb.
Falco shoved his desk over. "WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME?!" He yelled, shooting the ceiling.
Violet made no move other than four words. "I am under oath."
This only infuriated Falco more. "Oath?! OATH?! There is no oath!!" He slammed his hands on the wall, stopping to calm himself. This process had repeated ever since he first brought her here. She refused to speak, and he couldn't get anything from her other than some dumb oath.

He shot up immediately and grabbed Acer by the throat, not caring about his injuries. "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO VIOLET?!" The sudden outburst made the crowd jump back in fear, not having seen Osi actually angry before. "WHERE IS SHE?!"

Acer choked a little. "F-falco." He said, his eyes closed. "Took..her." He shuddered at the thought. He would rather be killed right now than to see what happened to Violet. "Zach..dead...sorry.." He sighed.

Violet stayed silent, closing her eyes again as Falco tried to calm down. She knew she had a limited amount of time to break him mentally before she was in any real danger...or so she thought.

He dropped Acer, clenching his hands tightly, making the broken bones in his left hand sickeningly pop. He looked at the Rebels with a smoldering glare. "I DONT CARE WHO HELPS ME, I RIDE FOR THE CAPITAL AT DAWN!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. "I WILL COME BACK WITH OUR LEADER AND FALCO'S HEAD, I FUCKING SWEAR!!!!"

Acer collapsed to his knees, his entire mind empty. I let her go..What the fuck was I thinking? He stood up, leaving the room.

Most of the members took a second to recover themselves before half of them stepped forwards, saluting him. One spoke up. "Sir...we may not be able to help..but we wish you luck." He said quietly, shaking a little in fear that he'd be attack, but voicing the truth.

Osi breathed a little to try and calm himself. "If no one joins me, I'm still doing it. Death or not, I'm saving that girl." he said sadly. Osi limped away to the Med Bay to get his hand splinted and to prepare for tomorrow.

They nodded, breaking off to their rooms.
The doctor saw him enter, but ignored him, burning a file in a little box he had. Why was he burning a file? Who knew.

Falco, now calm again, knelt beside Violet. "Look at me."
Violet looked up, looking him dead in the eyes, blood trickled down the side of her mouth, her arm broken, her ribs worse, and her eye was swollen, but she still had a look of triumph.
"Stop." He growled.
"Stop what?"
"Being so cocky!" He punched her stomach and she yelled, her head dropping. That hurt.

Kokierra followed after Osi. "O-Osi? Can I go with you?" He asked hesitantly, obviously frightened of his reaction.

"If you want." he said, defeated. His head hung low as he said it.

The doctor finished burning the fire and walked over to Osi, smiling. "Hello." He said in an unusually cheerful voice. He had no idea how out of place he sounded. "How may I help you?"

The Captain stepped into the door, looking at a smaller file. "Doc, you need to burn this too or Fa-" He stopped as he looked up. "Nevermind." He skirted past them and threw the file in the box.

Kokierra looked down. He held his hands behind his back. "If you dont want me to go, just say so." He said a little dejectedly, misinterpreting Osi's tone.

The Captain was lucky. Neither of them had caught his mistake. "Osi, Kokie, is something wrong?" He asked, glancing between them.
Doc glared at the Captain. "Osi. Is your hand okay?" He had noticed it looked quite broken.

"You listen to me. I don't know what or who you are. I don't like you. I don't like how you're trying to act sly. I don't like how suspicious you are, I don't like-" He roared at the doctor, leaping off his bed. The death glare he had on his face made him look like a man possessed as he grabbed the Doctor by the throat, nearly crushing it. "I AM NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD TO PLAY GAMES SO I'LL ASK YOU ONE TIME. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT ATTACK, NOW'S THE GODDAMN TIME TO SAY SO! CAUSE IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE YOUR NEXT WORDS WISELY, I WILL MAKE YOU EXPERIENCE HELL, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" His voice boomed out from the small room, a few guards rushing to see what was wrong. Osiris was like a rabid dog, his whole body trembling with pure rage.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Captain froze. "Gah..du...ma...nu...so..." he stuttered, unable to form a proper response.
The doctor just smiled, his voice calm. "I see..Osi. You have an anger issue?" He coughed a little. "Look..at the files in the bin. They'll...answer your questions."

The files in the bin where not Rebellion files.
They where Hierarchy files.
And they had names...many names, and illnesses.
Missing people.

Falco kicked Violet again. "Answer me!" He growled.
Violet coughed up more blood, spitting it at his feet. "No." Her voice was hoarse.
Falco took a deep breath and knelt down, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "Maybe I should go after your precious rebellion again?"
Violet spit blood in his face. "Leave them out of it." She said weakly.
Falco let go, repulsed as he wiped it on his sleeve.

He looked at the files and slowly calmed down, his rage being replaced with sadness. "G-goddamn it..." He slowly walked away to his room, locked the door, and curled up in the corner, his mind an utter mess.

The doctor laughed. He knew Osi wouldn't attack them.
The Captain crossed his arms. "I have to say doc..I guess we're lucky you burned those files first."
The doctor nodded. "If he'd read the file about Vi, he'd have my hide for the first three injuries listed."
"Oh yeah..how bad was she?"
"Cracked ribs, internal bleeding, broken wrist, concussion." He smiled.
The captain smiled. "Good. I bet Falco's getting all his information."
"Do you think he'll kill her as he did the others?"
"Nah." The doc replied. "I think he'll keep her as a warning. He killed the other rebels cause he didn't see the point in keeping them."
"Right. I must go..Falco needs me." He waved before leaving.

The entire conversation was a whispered one...Yet one person still heard.

Osi finally got his thoughts back on track and went back to the Med Bay. "Look, I'm sorry for that Doc. I just don't want anything to happen to that girl. Surely you can understand." He showed the Doc his left hand, twitching, badly broken bones visible to anyone who glanced at it. "And yes. My hand is badly broken."

The Doctor jumped a little at his return. "Ahh, yes. It's alright." He smiled. "Here..let me wrap that for you." He retrieved his bandages, starting to wrap Osi's hand tightly.

Acer ambushed the Captain as he left the Medical bay. "You...bastard!" He growled. "I heard everything..you're both the spies..." He held the Captain in a choke hold.

"H-help! C-crazy!!" the Captain yelled hoarsely, knowing only Acer understood that they where the spies.