Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Osi got up after the Doctor wrapped up his hand and ran to where Acer was. ''Hey, Hey! What's going on here?!"

Acer slammed the Captain against the wall. "Why don't you explain?!" He growled at the Captain.
"He-just...attacked me!"
Acer gripped his throat tighter. "You....you sold out Vi..you..you and that INFERNAL DOCTOR!" He slammed the Captain against the wall again. He'd lost it..in a sense. "I will..kill you.." He said, gritting his teeth so tightly they screeched. "I will kill both of you.."

Osi heard this, it was all the confirmation he needed. He went berserk. His right fist started beating the Captain's face in with ease, the skull soon giving away with a sickening crunch. He dashed into the Med Bay, the Doc ready with a knife in hand. Osi charged at the Doctor, the knife cutting deep into the raging assassin's arm as he pinned the spy against the wall. Osi crushed his neck in seconds, blood pouring from the Doctor's mouth as he flailed around helplessly before going slack. He grabbed the knife and stabbed the Doctor's body, over and over, in a mad frenzy. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Acer looked on in horror at Osi, too scared to try and stop him.

Acer's look of horror slowly turned to a smile as he realized revenge was taken. He spun around as one of the rebellion walked in. "You want something to?!" He growled. The man backed out and ran as Acer went to the box, catching the second file on fire. He watched the flames. "This...will be the end." He laughed, not realizing his sleeve was smoldering. "Falco will pay." He suddenly went serious, still not having took his mask off.

A fist slammed into the side of her face, hitting her already bruised eye. "I swear...if you do not answer my question..I will beat you until this is living hell.." He said, shaking.
Violet could not reply for the longest time, her senses dulled. "Q-question?"
He leaned closer, his face inches from hers, his hand gripping her throat. "Where. Is. The. Chip."
Violet blinked a little, clearly confused.
Falco slammed her against the wall and let go. "WHERE IS THE CHIP OF CODES?!?!" He screamed at her.
Violet winced. "No. Oath first."
Falco roared, kicking her so hard in the side she blacked out..again. "The moment your pretty little eyes open again...you will see the death of everything you care about." He whispered, kicking her again before collapsing in his chair, ignoring the splintered desk in front of him. "And I will rule the entire country when I'm done." He added.

Kokierra just stood there in utter horror. He had no words and had never seen something so terrible before. It was like he was utterly forgotten in this room. He turned and dashed for the door. He ran through hallways, practically knocking everyone over in his way, and ran into his room. He was scared shitless and was slightly freaking out right now.

Osi hadn't slept, the pain in his hand and body too much for him to stand. After all the adrenaline and morphine had worn off, he realized how fucked up his body really was. Fractured ribs. His left arm was almost beyond repair, but improvised bandages and splints kept the bones in place for healing. He was colder than normal, the lack of blood making it extremely difficult to stay still. He would have hell to go through tomorrow. But he needed Violet alive. He can't allow her to go through any more hell than he already caused her. Giving up on sleep, he started to get ready by prepping his gear, then going outside for a smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acer was outside, pacing back and forth over a spot behind a pile of bricks, his rifle in his hands. He was staring at a specific place, and after a minute or two slammed his rifle into the ground. "AAaaaghh!" He yelled, dropping to his knees and covering his face. It was the perfect shot!! And I hesitated...I will kill him!! He thought, his mind utterly broken.

Falco returned to Vi's side and shook her.
Violet looked into his eyes. "What.."
He took his knife, running the blade heavily down her arm, creating a gash. "Tell. Me. Now." He growled.
Violet writhed in pain. "No..NO!" She yelled, trying to break free of the chains. They just cut deeper into her wrists and ankles and she stopped. "No...Oath."
Falco kicked her already broken leg. "NOW. Or I will kill ever single person in that rebellion. You will watch all of your people die....ALL of them."
Violet's gaze dropped. "No."

As soon as Violet left, so did Liam. He rolled his eyes as the two macho men wanted to help Vi. He walked past them and went towardf his room before he could reach it a loud explosion covered the halls and blow Liam several feet away "What the...." he said as bunch of soldiers came running through, firing. Liam jumped up and charged toward his room. He walks in and locks it. He runs toward his closet and craps a small box and opens it "He's not going to take this." He said as he grabbed something out of it and put it in his suit. He ran back to the door but all of a sudden the whole hall blew up, sending Liam flying, making him unconscious.

He opened his eyes and looked around seeing bodies and screaming. He got to his feet and looked around. Vi was nowhere to be found...he knew exactly where she's at. He started walking and noticed Acer. He walked toward him and grabbed his shirt and stayed dragging him along, he didn't care if he fought back. He threw him on the ground "Stay and shut up." He said as he stood in front of Koki's door and kicked it open and grabbed him with both hands. "You're coming with me, move it!" He said as he picked up Acer dragging them both and barged into the Conference Room and threw them in and stormed toward Osi and grabbed him, didn't care much if he was hurt or not. Liam was fucked up as well regardless. He dragged him by his shirt and into the conference room. "Yall aren't going anywhere. You here me?" He said. He pointed at Acer "You and Osi, killed our lead which was stupid!" He said as he looked at Osi "And you! You need to man up and get that shit together and think before you walk out of here for your death. Yall don't know shit on what he wants! Neither do you Osi! Because I have it." He said as he pulled out a chip. "This is what he wants and he won't stop till he gets it." He said as he held it in his hand. "I made a promise to Vi. And I tend on keeping it. And that's what I'm going to do but not without yalls help. Now focus and don't be scared...Koki...and let's make a plan.." He said as he looked at them. He worried for her...'I'll come for you, Vi. I won't break our promise.' He said in his head.

Acer stared blankly at the floor. "I'm sorry...I should have made the shot.." He slammed his fist on the ground. "I should have killed him...And I'll make sure to make it up. whatever the cost." He stared with heavy determination at Liam. He still had not removed his mask.

Falco held the knife against her neck again, making the cut already there even more sore. "You will tell me!"
Violet coughed, wincing, blood spit on the ground. "No. Never..I'd rather..die."
Falco kicked her and threw the knife across the room. It hit the bullseye on the door. "MAYBE I WILL KILL YOU." He roared, kicking her again before going to retrieve the knife.
Violet closed her eyes, a coughing fit racking her, causing her to spit up more blood. She was cold, she was sore...I just want to sleep... she thought.

Osi sat on a hill away from the base, the ruins of the city around it illuminated by the early dawn. He went back into the base to fetch his things and got dressed. He didn't bother putting his left arm in the sleeve, instead putting his elbow in the sleeve, using it as a prop for his arm. He got all his usual gear, except one thing. He got something from under his bed. A revolver....a huge one. You could see how heavy the gun was, the thick metal making the 1 1/2 ft. gun weigh about 46 pounds. It was a very intimidating gun, firing bullets that would normally be used for sniper rifles. There was one glaring factor about it though....it was pink. Hot pink. "Bitter Blade and Sweet Release, together again at last." The laugh coming from the mask's voice filter bounced off the walls. He then made an announcement through the PA system. "Alright. I'm calling for anyone brave enough to dive into Hell itself to get our girl back." He then waited outside the base, drawing on a flag.

Attachments

• sweet release.jpg
    sweet release.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Acer sat on a black horse outside, pacing around in his mask and armor, his rifle, his baby, on his back.
Two others stood at attention, waiting for the call to battle. "Sir."

Falco spit in her face. "Look. At. Me."
Violet looked up weakly. She was loosing energy.
Falco sneered. "Weakening are we? Tell me...how important is your team to you?"
Violet's expression became pained as his knife cut into her shoulder, deeper and deeper. "aisaaa...." She groaned.
He shook his head and stood. "Sickening." He kneed her shoulder exactly where he stabbed her, smiling at her scream. "We'll see."
Violet's head dropped and tears streaked her face.

"I'm not in the mood to try and do something crafty here. This is a hit and run. We go in, cause as much havoc as needed to get Violet, and get out before we're caught. Got it?" He hoisted up the flag. It was a caricature of Falco. He hopped on his horse and hooked the flag to his back. "Ready men?"

Liam just slumped and looked at Osi and grabbed his shirt and yanked him down. "Don't be stupid and your not the one who's is command. She told me if anything happens to her, which also means getting captured, that I'm ok first command. Got it!" He barked back. "Stop!" He finished and looked at the others. "Now! You two cover the west wing of the fortress and you Acer. You cover us and snipe those sons of bitch to the ground. Me and Osi will take the middle and east wing." He said as he looked ahead and saw a horde of men ride up...his long time friends who saved his life. "Long time no see Liam. Need help, sir." He said as he saluted him. "Yes it's been awhile. Thanks for coming. Your men can take the north and south wing. Leave Falco to Osi and I. We strike in 30 mins. I want yall to strike first. But wait for my signal. Osi and I will be in stealth mode till we are in. Ok?" He said as he looked at Osi "You understand?" He said to him. Kyle, his friends, stood in attention and saluted and turned around and started moving in position. He walked over to Osi and touched his shoulder "Come on, lets finish once and for all. Lets find that asshole and the doc and kill them all. You get Vi while I distract Falco and no matter what happens you keep your ass moving, you understand me?" He said.

"Look. You took your sweet time acting, so I am." He simply got another horse. "I don't care about the fact that your in command at this current moment, brother. I'm getting the princess back, and I'm going to strike back at the Hierarchy as well. Regardless of what you say, I am still your elder. I am not someone you can boss around. Try it again..." He got Sweet Release and aimed it at him, "...and I will shoot you. I am not in the mood to follow orders, nor am I in the mood to deal with the people who give them." Sicarius rode off on his horse, headed for the capital at breakneck speeds.

Acer glanced between the two brothers, unsure who's command to take, but deciding to take Liam's. He gave clearer orders...and he isn't threatening his own soldiers. Ace thought with a sigh. He knew one thing against Falco and Vi that no one else knew, at the moment at least. Even Vi herself did not know...Acer's grip on his gun tightened. And I get to be the one to tell her..

Falco unchained Vi, picking her up with a bloody hand around her neck. "I will do anything I must to get the answer." He threw her into a wall.

Violet slumped over, coughing up blood and groaning. "Oath..No."

Falco pulled out a gun and shot her shoulder. "Tell me! I swear to God...no, I swear on my own fucking life. If I don't get that chip, I will murder every single one of your precious rebellion members one by one for you to witness. Then, I'll take out the whole outer ring of my own kingdom."

Violet forced her head up, staring into his eyes. Her eyes blurred a little and she sighed. "I...have...no choice?"

Falco took a second to see her retreat. He smiled. "No, you have absolutely no choice."

Violet looked down, closing her eyes. "I...do...not have...it.."

Falco picked her up by her neck, pushing her against the window and ignoring the bloody smears now on the glass. "WHAT?!"

Violet didn't look at him. "Gave...it...to..." Her voice trailed off.

"Who?" Falco said quietly, pressing a knife against her heart. "Who?!"

Violet looked up into his eyes.

Falco pressed the knife against her skin, blood welling. "No you didn't...you dirty liar."

Violet closed her eyes, fully aware, but losing the ability to speak as pain overrided her nerves. Acer...you know what to do.

Liam was starting to get extremely pissed. He didn't know what the fuck was wrong with his mind. So he grabbed his gun and aimed at the horse and shot it. He walked over to him and grabbed him his throat and threw him around and punched him once. "You are crazy! What is wrong with you! You want to do die so badly?! Huh!! I am the commander of this rebellion and your OLDER BROTHER!! NOT YOU!" He screamed throwing him in front of the men, Kyle stopped and looked back at him and stopped and looked at Liam and nodded "He changed, Liam. I'm afraid that he's going to get you killed like last time with Falco.." Kyle said as he shook his head at Osi. Liam grabbed his pistol and set it to his other hand on his throat. "You want to die so badly, well I'll do it. You have a choice to weather follow my lead and play it smart or go get killed and if you choose that I'll do it myself, I promise you that." He said as he squeezed a bit "Don't make me shoot my brother, Osi. I need you." He said.

Acer froze, watching carefully. The moment Liam's gun came out Acer's rifle rose, aiming at Liam's head. His voice shook, but was clear. "L-Liam. Pull the trigger and I'll..I'll shoot you." He cleared his throat. "I mean it." His eyes sparked a little.

Violet choked a little.
Falco pushed the knife deeper. "Tell me!"
"Y-you...kn-know...who...has it.." Don't come Liam..I need you to stay alive... She shook a little.
Falco growled, throwing her to the ground and stabbing the shoulder deep in her shoulder, spinning it a little. "LIES!"
Violet screamed, her face contorting in pace and she shook.
Falco smiled. A sick smile. "Feels good doesn't it, Liar!" He laughed.

"Stay out of this Acer!" He screamed as he looked at him and winked and smiled.

Acer hesitated before lowering his gun. "Maybe I will if you two stop quarreling and actually think of Vi for once! Do you know how hard this is for her?! She knows nothing about our condition...I saw it in her eyes before...before...She was terrified. Violet. Terrified." He growled, shaking. He didn't see Liam's wink. "Do you NOT understand that?!"

Violet whimpered. "H-he does...y-your soldier...h-he has it..."

Falco dug the knife deeper. "He's not a traitor..not like Liam..Osi...not like your parents."

The pain vanished in an instant as she was thrown into the memories of her early childhood, her parent's whispers, their worries, their last words. She screamed, pushing against Falco.

Surprised by her sudden retaliation, Falco stood, bloody knife gripped in his hand.

Violet struggled to stand, dizzy, sick, but standing, hands in fists. "Y-you...never...learn!" She charged at him, slamming into him.

Falco was knocked a step back, the blade digging into Vi's ribs.

Violet was blinded and numbed by emotion. "I told him to! Leave him OUT of it!!"

Falco shook his head. "Acer did it himself!"

Vi pushed him into a wall. "I'm not talking about Ac-" she stopped, suddenly realizing what he said. "Wh..what?" She blinked, stepping back. "Wh...huh?" She felt sick.

Falco smiled, pushing her down and stomping on the knife wound in her stomach. "I knew he was there...he's my little spy..and if he does have the chip.." he laughed. "He'll bring it to me."

Violet stopped breathing a moment, the information sinking in. "No...Liam...Osi....all...all of them..." she teared up, realizing the fate she put her people..her family in.

Falco laughed. "I told you..I will kill them all."

He got up and walked over Osi "Do you not think I know that!!! I know what fear she is in! I was in his command!" He screamed watching him as he yelled. "I know how she feels! And she's going to make it!" He yelled and stared into his eyes as a few tears ran down his face "...she..she's going to make it...I love her...." He said quietly and shakey.