As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was getting attacked... during training its often the other reapers wil-" cuts himself off and looks over himself then alyseth. quickly turns to zanna his face draing of color relising what she thought was going on. "I-it was training an unexpected fight to see how I respond to an attacker even when tired or caught off guard. we were not doing... that." covers his face with his hands completely embarrassed. "I was sleeping and she came in through the window..." he trailed off knowing he sounded idiotic. less then a day and iv embarrassed myself in front of this girl twice...

"I think he's busy.'' shrugs. "you may want to look up on them, since to be fair, we do rule the immortals and iv killed people for not respecting me." she runs her hand trough her gold strands. "and my apprentice just means that you get to fight with me in battles and live in the under realm in a large castle. at the cost of doing what I ask." winks.

She just stared at him not sure what to believe but keep her voice where you couldn't really tell what she thought. "Right... Okay well I guess that makes since..." 'Wow...Really hard to believe but I guess he sounds sincere... I don't know? Man he looks a little cute when he's embarrassed. Pull your self together Zanna you barley know the guy and well your not sure about Alyseth.'

"this is alyseth the water reaper... sorry for waking you..." looking down he brings his wing around himself and plays with the feathers. he looks like a little boy who got in trouble for taking a cookie.

Rion saw the teeth coming and quickly dodged to the side. "Woah there, that was close". Using the moment of confusion, Rion reload his gun while jumping a couple steps back. He was aiming for the head this time.

Zanna finally gave a smile to Kurain and Alyseth. "Nice to meet you."

nivek took a breath then in that breath allowing the air element inside be reavled nivek jumped to rions side with the wind and tried to bite the shoulder of the gun slinger.

The fox quietly chuckled at Isabelle's comments before setting herself down in the grass to watch the two fight for her own amusement. She rested both her elbows on her raised knees and began to speak again. "Well, consider me your apprentice then, Goddess Isabelle." What's the worse that can happen? Death? Death comes for everyone. Des glanced up at the female from behind strands of black hair that had fallen in front of her face. "Are those my only benefits?"

"what else do you want?" isabelle smirks. "cause I can always pull some strings."

She pursed her lips, the right corner of her mouth turning upward. "I'll think about that for now. I'm not too demanding when it comes to such things." Des lied backwards and focused her sights back to the chaos in the streets, murmuring. "They're going to wake someone up with all that noise. What will happen to those mortals who dare to look at their own nightmares, breathing and fighting one another?"

"I don't really care mortals aren't my problem." moves her hair from your face. "so do you live in the mortals realm?"

"You're full of surprises". Rion suddenly disappeared leaving only a dark shadow.

"I have for quite a few years now. Mortals are such interesting things. Some, anyway." She blinked her eyes a bit then sat up, glancing to Isabelle. "Your partner just disappeared. Does he do that often?" The wet grass was making her clothing damp and uncomfortable again so she stood, dusting herself off. "Who owns that motorcycle out in the driveway, you or him?"

"yea he's fine and he's not my partner he's my boss I guess. neither its the ice reapers bike." isabelle giggles glancing at the messy black knot on your head. "you're pretty but you do look like you could use some love. when was the last time you brushed your hair?"

stands up. "I should go back to bed." rubs the back of his neck looks at the floor and goes to walk tripping over alyseth's foot and falling onto zanna. "ack!"

Zanna fell back but short of caught them both from falling completely. "Aka" She stared at Kurain and now she was blushing. "Umm...hi" She said shyly holding Kurain.

Des partially grinned. "So 'Sheriff' is a pretty fitting nickname, huh?" She mused to herself then touched the messy mop of hair on her head. "Hm, now that you mention it, I don't think I brush my hair often. My fingers make that bad of a comb, don't they?" The fox shrugged the thought off then looked down at herself. "I suppose I could use some... sprucing up." After a moment she looked back to the house, her head tilting to the side. "Ice Reaper. Just how many Reapers are there?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to appear above the beast. "Let's end this." The gun and dagger was gone. Instead, Rion was now holding his most powerful weapon with both his hands. The wooden shaft was reinforced with dark metal and was a long as a man. At the top, the grey blade made a curve with moving dark descriptions. Rion was now holding the Black Scythe, and with great force made a move on the beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
"8 one of each element the dark is the leader the light is second in command." she looks at you with hungry eyes. "we could go back to my house and I can clean you up."

"s-sorry!" his face turns beat red. what's going on this girl has turned me into a klutz... he smirks and pulls you closer whisper in your ear. "if you wanted to hold me with no clothes you could have asked." leaning back he runs a hand through his hair giving his normal un-readable expression. "I can let go now, if you wish."

with only a glimce nivek used tthe wind to sprint frowrard and leap out of the way just in the nick of time. nivek kept running then jumped on the roof of the neirest building slightly out of breath "just my luck" nivek sighed "well this wil end badly for me if i dont end this some how now think man think" nivek said to himself as he tried to think of a way to end the fight with out dying then gets a idea and turns human leting his air element to become more powerfull he just jumps on rion and gives him a hug in fear......"uh helo?" he said waiting to see what the responce was

Status
Not open for further replies.