As the hidden...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is great thanks." Zanna took the plate, and smiled at Kurain. 'I wonder why his eyes are starting to look red?' Once she had the plate on the table she began to eat.

Rion put down the papers and drink the remaining coffee in his cup with a violent moment. "Last night, I was fighting a demonic beast. And guess what Isabelle do? She runs off with cute fox girl. Thanks for the food by the way" He accept the plate and begins to eat.

sleeping in a random yard that seemed peacful. nivek stayed in that yard with high hopes of being safe there.

"that surprises you? it is isabelle." kurian rolls his eyes then glances at zanna with a half smile. "whats wrong with that anyway you crushing on izzy my lord?" he smriks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zanna looked over a Kurain when she had finished with a bit of her toast. She held back a laugh at this. She wasn't sure but she thought it was funny. 'It's a good thing I'm eating or this might be harder not to laugh than it seems. Just to keep quiet. it will all be good you don't want Roin to get mad you have no idea what he's capable of.'

"Tch. I just feel sorry for the poor fox." He looks over on Zanna with a neutral face. "How are you feeling?"

"what's wrong with izzy? I think she's funny and interesting." glares at rion for just a moment as he speaks to zanna before again grinning in a teasing manner. "or did you like the fox?"

Zanna looked at Roin. "Good. You?" Zanna once more held back a laugh.

"I have felt better, but thanks for asking." Ignoring Kurian, Rion continues "So, where was you from?" He asks Zanna, still eating.

mumbles under his breath. "no where that you lead..." he plays with a fork dragging it over the already scratched wood table.

"I'm from Zenov. It's similar to Earth I've noticed in many ways. But there are some differences. Like some of the drinks for example."

after resting awakes and starts to stretch his wolf form out ten yawns "i wonder if i can find a place if i got to high ground?" nivek said to hm self then he jumped on the roof of the house and walk to the highest peak and howled loud enough for it to echo through the city.

"Zenov huh?" Rion finish his food, cross his arms and looks over on Kurian then back on Zanna smiling, "May I ask what brings you to this dimension then?"

"My parents and some strange guy said I had to start some journey and learn of the new Dimensions and who I really am. What they mean by that I have no clue." Zanna thought back to her parents and there conversation before she left. She ate another bit of her eggs. Once she swallowed she continued. "And so I went to the portal the man told me to and I ended up here."

"don't you have a palace to run lord rion?" digs the fork into the table. "not that iv ever seen anyone actually listen to you but still its your job."

Rion look calmly back to Kurian, "I thought it was me who was having a bad start in the morning, what's wrong with you? I am just trying to be friendly. Plus her aura interest me".

Zanna finally decided to ask and see if it might help her find some answer she was after. "Why does my aura interest you?"

Alyseth allowed Kurian to explain the sounds Zanna had heard in his room, laughing at the two of them blushing and stumbling over each other, and flirting like a couple of high schoolers. As the show finished up, and Kurian waved her off, She simply bowed to him, disappearing off back to her own for the night. In the morning, She awoke softly, her pale blue eyes fluttering open after little sleep as usual to gain their focus. She stretched like a cat, yawning. Her soft, dark blue hair was slightly tangled after tossing and turning all night, so she decided to get up and brush it, smoothing it out and putting it up into an elegant ponytail, some stands of hair gracefully falling to the sides of her face, as she usually wore it. After finally getting that settled and dressing herself, She grabbed her cloak and left, shortly after arriving at Kurian's house once again. She held what looked like a metal walking stick or quarterstaff and used in to knock on the door.

Rion looks back on Zanna."Your aura looks normal. Yet it feels like something is holding it down, like its not showing its true potential. I can't say for sure right now." Rion rest a elbow on the table and continue to study Zanna from his seat. The knocking on the door interrupts his thoughts and he lean back and he look over on Kurian with a questioning look.

"Well I'm told my dad's a demon and so I'm a half demon. But I haven't seen any prof yet." Zanna also looked a Kurain wondering who would be at the door now.

Status
Not open for further replies.