As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rion catches up to the two characters and make sure to keep distance between the three. He grins by the fox woman's comment. "I'm no officer, but I'm not a nobody either. What is a fox demon doing in the Human dimension? And is that a friend of yours?" Rion points on the person that is bowing for some reason.

Desdemona squared herself to face the two, her gaze drawn to the little badge that hit the cement with a quiet 'clink'. She shook her head in disbelief. What have I gotten myself into? The vixen cocked her head to the left, her tail twitching as she took a step backwards. "Friend? I slammed into him trying to get away from you." A glare accompanied her retort. "Are you hunters?" The inquiry was directed to both of them, her hands now clasped behind her back to produce a small flame between her palms and secure an escape route.

"h-hunter.." ..nivek hesitated then in fear then he bolted for it running as fast as he could dropping his bag of cloths and fake ids. and just kept running

Isabelle scoffs at the comment. "Hunters you dare compare high reapers to those imbeciles." Shoots her a glare. "fire will do nothing to help you."

Rion raise a eyebrow by the fox's words. "No need to be so hostile". Rion watch as the guy try and run away. I'm not done with you. Taking control of the darkness, Rion attempts to bind the guy's feet to tip him over. Rion look back on the fox with a smile. "Where was we? Oh yeah. As Isabelle here just said, we're not hunters. I'm Rion Blackheart, the Dark Reaper. And who may you be?"

Kurian looks at the ground embarrassed. "Sorry about what Isabelle said I promise it's not like that..." Crosses his arms and turns away from you. "You just needed help that's all."

Des snickered quietly as the strange man ran off. If she thought she could escape unscathed, she'd have taken off with him. "Thanks for leaving me in the dust!" she called out over her shoulder. The flame grew into a small sphere at the female's words, the fox returning an even stare to her. "How am I suppose to know what the hell you are? Some kind of immortals?" There was a pause and the gray sphere of fire in her hands was suddenly smothered when the man called Rion Blackheart answered her. "Reapers? Why the hell are you chasing me!?" The words came out as a growl between her teeth.

is binded by the darkness and tryes to struggle "damn it just my luck"

"You spied on us first." Crosses her arms.

"It's fine I didn't think that was it I could just sort of tell. You seemed really nice when we meet and like you really wanted to help. If I thought you wanted to do something I probable would have left by now or not come at all." She saw him turn away from her. "Besides I think she was just trying to get under your skin and see my reaction." Zanna just continued to look at Kurain's back not sure what he might think of her reply. 'I hope my comment helped. I really don't think he would try to do anything that could hurt me in any way. I can just feel it. Wait feel it? Hmm... I've done something like this before my mother said it's like I have a small bit of empathy towards others. And that sometimes I can feel there emotions. Maybe that's one of my abilities. It's probable a minor one if it is. Oh well I'll understand better in time.'

Des glanced away from the Reapers and looked at the struggling man on the damp cement for the second time tonight, biting the tip of her tongue in silence. Isabelle was right, she was peeking in on them. "I was... curious." Her gaze drifted back between the two while rocking back and forth on her heels. She wasn't lying, she just wasn't telling them the reasoning behind it.

voice goes cold "don't fool yourself I'm no hero and do not hesitate to kill. I wish not to scare you but keep these in mind before you see something you wish you didn't." stands up still avoiding eye contact but seems to cheer up slightly. "you didn't get much to eat are you sure there's nothing I can get for you?"

"do not take us as fools. unless you want to end up worse then him I suggest you start talking." she runs her hand gently over the curve of her blade. "its been a while since this sword has seen blood, I miss it."

Zanna wasn't frightened by his slight change of voice."Trust me I'm not fooling myself. I've had situations like this when I was little." She watched him turn and still avoid any eye contact. "Also I'm not afraid of you if that's what you mean? Even if you think I should be I'm just not." She was thinking about what he might mean with seeing something she wouldn't. 'I wonder if it has something to do with... no probable not...' She took a step slightly closer but she didn't move to far from where she was. "And I'm fine I usually don't seem to eat much or at all, but at least most of the time there are days when I eat more but today's not one of them." 'I wonder why he thinks I would still be hungry...I did say I was fine...'

"well we could do a hunt you lets us go and see if you can get us before we dispear?" hoping that they just let them go. and not kill us

"A girl with a strange aura, a curious fox and a random stranger. How much of it is just a coincidence I wonder?" Rion begins to walk towards the guy on the ground with the dagger and pistol ready.

his eyes darken in color then looks to you as if he's about to say something but does not. his lips turn up in a smile but it seems forced "I-I should leave you to sleep..." his voice wavers as he speaks. rubbing the back of his neck he stares at the floor. "come get me if you need me ill never be to far away." glancing at the door he turns to leave.

She just nodded at his comment about sleep and watched as he left. 'I wonder how I'll sleep with all these questions within my mind. And I might like to sleep a little more on the light side since Kurain seems a little concerned and uneasy. I wonder what's up?'

She went over to the bed and set her bag down. She opened it again to see what was inside that she had packed. 'Good I did pack something for the night. I don't have to wear jeans.Ah... The book, the note, some paper and pencils for art if I'm bored... Hmm... I think there's cloths for about a week, and some snacks...' She quickly changed her jeans into shorts before continuing going through her bag. 'Hmm... I believe that's it. Wait I didn't put that in there.' She picked up a strange item she didn't remember putting in her bag. Attached to it was a note. 'Hmm... It looks like a... Box with something inside...' She tried to open it. 'It won't open. Great I wonder why?' She looked at the note and opened it. it said: Dear Zanna, We know that you probable have a lot of questions but sorry we can't answer them you'll have to. You might meet many strange people out there but there some similar to you but not like you your.... Different in some ways...but also similar... You are a half demon and you get this from your father. The man you meet probable told you this already though. You do not seem to have the Aura of most half demons though and that is because of me your Mother why I have no clue. Be careful and stay away from hunters there bad news. Now on to the box that I attached this to. You will be able to open it once you learn more about yourself. You found this box when you were just a Baby and we could not open it. The man you meet came to us and said that only you could once your powers came in and when you would be old enough. Were not sure what's inside but I feel it will change everything for you. I could be a weapon, a book, away to find you a familiar or something else. Love you and be careful. From Mom and Dad. 'Great that helps some... Not really... Thanks guys, thanks a lot.' Zanna finally laid down. 'I hope I'll be able to sleep.' And soon after she thought that she was asleep within the realm of dreams that went with her questions.

a loud crash echo's through the halls of the small house emitting from the room across the hall. "ouch! fuck!" kurian growls from the room.

struggled to get free looked up to see someone with a knife nivek eyes glowed yellow his hands started to shift in to claws and with a little more strenth got up ready to defend himself aganst what ever came his way

Status
Not open for further replies.