As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Zanna's whole face was red after what he whispered. "I...I...Didn't mean...to...you...fell." She finally caught some of her cool and continued. "It was a natural reaction and nothing more." She let go of him at this. 'Gezz...I can't believe this. I feel ridicules.' "Sorry."

Eight Reapers... She briefly bit on her lower lip, letting it fall from between her teeth once a bit of blood touched her tongue. "Your place?" The idea was appealing and the fighting had lost her interest. If they wanted to try to murder each other, then why not let them? Desdemona's tail curled around her right thigh as she considered the offer and the look given to her. "That sounds lovely."

"your so cute when you blush." he reaches out running a hand through your hair then trails his fingers down your neck to your shoulders. his lips upturn in a small half smile showing his fangs. turns around facing alyseth. "thanks you for the battle alice but it is late you should go back home and sleep we can train tomorrow."

His comment didn't help her stop but instead made her feel like she was blushing even more. She relaxed when he ran his hand first through her hair and then onto her neck and shoulders. She closed her eyes for a second. then she opened them and smiled a little once more. 'Hmm... that feels... relaxing...Gezz I do trust him possible more than I should. And wow does he know how to make a girl blush. Zanna pull yourself together it's late your not thinking normal.'

"We don't need to do this you know". A dark aura was beginning to glow around Rion. "Let go of me and get out of here, or stay there and let the darkness turn you mad".

"mmm good." grabs your hand. "later lord rion!" giggles. "I have a mortals house not to far from the ice boys. its a bit messy hope you don't mind."

turns back to zanna. kurian's eyes are still green but around to pupil red starts to show through. "sorry again for waking you, I hope you forgive me." smiles and takes your hand kissing the center. "and I know it can get cold in the house, feel free to come crawl into my bed if you need." winks and goes to his room.

"question if im already insane then how can it make me mad " nivek asked as he quickly shifted and bit rions shoulder then ran in full wolf form

Rion had already disappeared before the beast could bite him. Reappearing on another house roof, he hold his Black Scythe ready. "The night is my domain. Run away before I decide to kill you without mercy".

Last edited by a moderator:
already gone by the time the threat came out running as fast as he could "just my luck a reaper a bloody reaper why do i pick fights with theone i try to avoid?"

"I forgive you." She continued to blush as he kissed her hand. "And thanks. I think?" She said as Kurain went to his room. She looked back at the girl and said, "If you don't mind I'm going to head of as well. Goodnight." Zanna went back into the guest room and sat on her bed. 'Wow he loves to tease me uh. Or was he joking that time? Umm...' She closed her eyes and though of how his lips felt on her hand. 'I got to try and get back to sleep. I feel like tomorrow will have a lot in-store for me. I wonder what else I'll learn. Today it was I'm a half demon, immortal, but can still die. There are hunters who might want me dead. Reapers, vampires, and many other creatures that aren't just in fairy tales. And now I think I'm developing my first real crush. That's going to get awkward but only if I let it right? Okay for real this time bed, sleep.' She lied back down and closed her eyes to sleep.

"I should train more often" Rion mumbles to himself. He let the dark night consume the Black Scythe, and he disappear for a moment to reappear on the street. Been long since I last had a bit of action tho. "Hmm". Looks like Isabelle left with that fox girl. Unbelievable. Well, I doubt Kurian would mind if I slept at his place for the night. Rion quietly walk through the dark night till he reach the house. Assuming they are all asleep, he enter the house without knocking.

Last edited by a moderator:
finally slowing down enough to catch his breath "damn still no place to rest or call my own just my luck oh well guess all i can do is move on" nivek said as he kept moving forward

ok so time jump to morning I'm sure you can all figure out where you are

kurian sat up and stretched his wings. he gets up and throws on some old clothes before heading downstairs to cook something for zanna before she awakens.

wakes up running a head through her now messy hair. damn what happened... huh I wonder if des is still here. giggles still to tired to open her eyes.

Rion is already awake when Kurian comes down. Drinking hot coffee and reading the papers he's clearly not amused. Without looking up from the papers he greet Kurian.

"hello lord rion, something wrong?" kurian asks as he cracks some eggs into a hot pan.

The sunlight just barely hit Zanna's eyes. She woke up blinking a few times to adjust to the sudden light. She stretched and got up to look in her bag for clothes. She saw her hoody beside the bag. 'Hu... I must have gotten warm and threw it.' She garbed a pair of black jeans, and a purple t-shirt. She also garbed her hoody and put it in the bag for now. Zanna then decided to go down stairs and see if Kurain was up yet.

turns to the stairs as zanna comes down. "morning, you hungry?" he asks smiling as he grabs some plates from the cupboard.

"Yeah. Good morning." Zanna smiled as she came down and sat at the table with Roin.

hands you and rion a plate with eggs and toast. my eyes have gotten redder taking up now have of the green. "I don't really know what you like so I thougth this would be nice and simple." leans on his hand looking at zanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.