As the hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanna shot awake from the sound of a crash. "Kurian are you okay?" 'Man what could have happened.' She had gotten up and went to the door to the guest room of where she stayed. Zanna waited to see if anything else strange seemed to come after before she dared to open the door. 'If he doesn't reply I'll go and check on him. I wonder what could have happened.'

"Or perhaps not a complete stranger after all?" Rion watched as the man broke free. Lowering his weapons, Rion take a step back. "It would have posed a problem if a human had been walking the street. I am not interested in a mere beast however". Lost all interest, Rion turns around and starts to move towards the fox. In his hand he was now holding a small ball of utter darkness instead of the dagger. "Let us not waste anymore time."

standing there still shaking not knowing whats going on instincively said "DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!"

Desdemona momentarily watched whom she assumed was human transform his hands. "Yes, it would have been problematic, Sheriff. As you can see, he's just a canine." The vixen rolled her eyes then fixated them on the Reaper inching closer to her. "I didn't see anything suspicious. Just you giving me a creepy grin." She staggered a few feet backwards, her pupils changing their shape and her irises turning gold as if she were going to shift. "Listen, Reapers, if you want me gone just tell me to shoo and you'll never hear from me again. No need to murder me." Grey flames licked at the skin on her hands. If she was going to die, she was at least going to put up a fight doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sighs "just my luck to et in a fight with things i know nothing about" sighs.. "oh well i got my self in this i can get my self out" he said shakingly as he is about to do something incredably stupid.

"why would we kill you?" looks Desdemona over and give a smirk. "wow so many pretty girls today."

a high pitched scream Admits from the room but its the sound of a girl not kurian and seems to belong to somebody no older then 20. there's a loud thud of someone getting pushed hard to the wall.

"Very good" complimented a woman as the house fell silent after a few more sounds of thudding against the wall, grunts, and what sounded like yelling from the two. "Very good indeed, Kurian. I can't remember the last time I had that good of a time" She grinned as she walked out of his room just a few moments later, dragging him along by the hand and laughing. They were both sweating vigorously, dressed in little clothing, him in just his boxers, her in a small, black silk slip. She dragged him out into the hallway, continuing to giggle with him. She leaned up against a wall and slid down to the floor, pushing him against the other with her foot, flashing him a stunning smirk with a couple feline like, pointed teeth, winking at him due to their "little secret"

"that actually surprised me, did isabelle tell you to do that or something?" kurian runs a hand threw his sweaty hair then looks to zanna. "sorry did we wake you?. alyseth this is zanna my guest" his breath is heavy, turns back to alyseth. "sorry I didn't mean to make you scream. your fine right?" sitting in his boxers you can see his large black feathered wings tucked against his back and a 6 pack of abs added to his muscular arms.

Des turned her wide eyes to Isabelle, gesturing wildly with one arm at Rion. "Do you not see that thing in his hand!? I'm pretty sure the Sheriff here wants to kill me!" She straightened her posture a bit from her tense stance, her tone changing from worried to playful and sultry as she continued speaking to the woman. "Pretty? You're not so bad yourself, Blondie."

"he's just being dramatic." rolls eyes. "rion calm your shit she didn't make any more to hurt us and shes not human. focus on the other guy." waves rion off and slowly scans over desdemona's body chewing her lower lip. "besides I like her." she purrs.

The Vixen snickered then quickly tried to stop her giggles, which ended up making her snort and finally laugh out loud at herself. The look Isabelle was giving her was an odd one she didn't often receive, and certainly not one she expected while in her odd choice of clothing. Her jacket was halfway unzipped and the damp, wrinkled white shirt beneath it visibly clung to the soft curves of her torso. The black jean shorts were nearly invisible under the gray coat that hung crooked halfway down her thighs, and her hair was in a disarray from the previous chase. "You're something else aren't you, love?" She quieted her laughter just enough to blow a kiss Isabelle's way between giggles. Desdemona knew all too well that look would fade once they found out more about her.

She wasn't sure how well Rion would listen to his partner, so she quickly placed up a proposition. "You know if you don't kill me... I'd make a pretty decent servant." What she offered would only be voluntary, and it would save her skin if the two truly did intend to murder her. If they really wanted to make a slave out of a Kitsune though, they'd have to steal her star-ball which she kept hidden in plain view. Her left ear twitched as she watched the two Reapers. If they did accept her offer, there'd no doubt be much more excitement in her life, but she'd also be less appealing to hunters. She heard the man muttering about something, so she cautiously distanced herself that much more from the three.

"not something else, something better." she winks. "you don't know much about reapers I'm guessing, no bother though. I have no need for a slave but an apprentice is much requested. being the fire reaper you fire abilities prove helpful." smiles and hold out a hand to the cute girl. "i'm the goddess isabelle. and what's your name beautiful." ignores the man entirely.

She was admittedly a little embarrassed, though she didn't seem it, as Kurian had never seen her in this little clothing before, and he was kind of cute."Oh, hello Zanna." She greeted the girl, shifting her gaze towards her. She copied his gesture, running her fingers through her long, now a little messy, dark hair. It was blue, but dark enough to look black. "You'll have to excuse me, we do that from time to time, and me and him have a tendency to get loud and knock each other around a lot when we do it. I wasn't aware he had company, else I may have tried to keep it down. And if I remember correctly, Kurian, you were making your fair share of noise." She teased, winking at him. "I'm fine, Kurian, thank you. " She assured him and reached her arms up high, arching her back and stretching in almost a teasing sort of manner.

"Apprentice?" That sounded like work... "No, I don't know too much about Reapers." She admitted with a slight frown. The Vixen shifted to her right foot and stuck her left hand out to shake the woman's. "Goddess? The title suits you. I'm Desdemona. Des, if it pleases you to use it." She glanced to Rion. "And you said you were... The Dark Reaper?"

still in a defencive stance waiting for something to happen.

Rion made a deep sigh and took the free hand up to his face. This clearly wasn't the first time Isabelle had went against her Lord. "The Dark Reaper himself. You should feel honored. However, please excuse me." In one smooth moment, Rion turns around towards the man and throw the dark sphere after him.

seeing the sphere being thrown in fear ducked with it nicking his back nivek struggled to get back shook his head "just my luck" he sighed before just rushing it and hoping for the best doing a full shift and charging

Zanna stared at the two for a moment to let everything that must have happened sink in. "Yeah you kind of did. It's okay though." She looked at the girl and finally noticed how they were both had little clothing. 'Great I interrupted something I wish I didn't.... I wish I didn't know what they were probable doing.' "I'm glad everything fine. Your the one who had me worried with all this talk of hunters and people who shouldn't be trusted. I thought maybe something happened like you were being attacked." She forced her self to keep somewhat of a monotone voice and expression at this part. "I can see now I was wrong." 'I can also see that they were having their own... little fun... And he was i guess in a way attacked but more on a different kind... No wonder Isabelle was teasing him. How am I ever going to get back to sleep. With something like that now on my mind. I know maybe reading that book or thinking of that box. I'll just have to wait and see.'

The dark sphere misses it target, but explode in dark matter as it hit the nearby house. "Not bad, dog." Rion equip his dagger and the M1911 pistol. He begins to run towards the beast, shooting dark bullets from the gun.

with the bullets hitting his body just runs full forces forcing his body to ingoe the pain and strait up tackles trying to aviod the knife as nivek tackled the shadow using being and once they conected nivek tries to snap his jaw hoping to get a good bite in

Status
Not open for further replies.