As If Normal Were Possible IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason jumped a bit when the teacher spoke to him, as he was too busy staring at the twins. He looked over at the teacher and stepped into the room just as the bell for study period to end. A small curse escaped his mouth and he looked at the teaxher. "Can I come back at lunch and get an interview for the school newspaper, sir?" He asked, hoping the man said yes.

"I suppose. Just grab a pass. Also, I would appreciate it if you asked before taking photos of my students. I hope you don't use them in the newspaper unless you obtain permission." Leone spoke easily. His gaze flicked to the clock. With a swift flick of his hand, a lunch pass floated off the desk and slowly twirled around in front of the human. "I do have a meeting to get to, so I'm afraid that I'll have to cut this dialogue short." He stated as he picked up his briefcase. "Vaniso." A spell slipped easily off his tongue, and the items on his desk disappeared. While it wasn't a commonly used spell, he found it effective in preventing theft.

Jason nodded and took the pass before leaving, heading to his next class.

Serenity made her way to her next class, spotting the neko from her first class as well as 2 more supernaturals she has never seen before. She took the seat on the other side of the twins and pulled out her notebook and pen.

Mayaka waved at the two girls then parted ways and headed towards her next class which was history. She yawned before even entering the class and instantly labeling this block to be her napping period, the firey ends of her hair cooled now as she rubbed an eye and turned into one of the classrooms "Hello.. mm.." she said sluggishly and walked passed the human students who kept stayed quiet and kept there distance. Mayaka found a nice desk all the way in the back and plopped right on it then placed her chin onto the desk as she looked straight towards the board, her eye lids slowly feeling heavier and heavier.

Jason made it to history class before the final bell rung and sat in the back next to the sleeping girl. He was not a fan of history so he just took out his camera and started deleting the pictures he took earlier.

Mayaka folded her arms on the desk and laid down her head on top about to close her eyes when a boy took the seat right next to her. This kind of surprised her since no one of the human students even dared to seat near here at all except for this kid. She lifted her head slightly to get a better look at him when he began messing with his camera, she examined him closely and wondered if he was a supernatural or just a clueless student who didn't realize who he sat next to.

Jason felt eyes on him and he turned to find the fire girl looking at him. He fixed his glasses to get a better look at her and blushed a bit. He shook his head to get rid of the blush and held his hand out to her. "Hello. My name is Jason Zeke." He introduced to the fire elemental.

Exactly when in the school-day Mika arrived, she couldn't tell you. It had been one hour, maybe two, since school had started. She stood outside the school, crushing her cigarette beneath her feet in front of a "No Smoking" sign. No reason to break the rules on the first day. No outlying characteristics of hers belied that of a non-human creature - until you looked closely enough. Her canines were partially elongated and her arms seemed a bit too long, but other than that she appeared normal, maybe even average. However, she had missed homeroom, and along with that the chance to meet her non-human classmates. A sigh escaped her lips, and she walked into the office with a slight smirk that disappeared when she saw the scowling secretary.

"Miyamoto. Mika." The woman marked the Jorogumo as tardy, and dug through a pile of papers for what seemed an eternity. Finally, she pulled out a sheet of paper with the name Mika Miyamoto and a list of hours and classes. The secretary raised an eyebrow, remarking that her current class would be math. She was 3 minutes late.

Mika strolled out of the office, as casual as she could force herself to be, and wandered through the empty hallways until she found herself in front of the correct room. She pulled out a pack of gum, sticking a piece into her mouth before she entered the room. From the window she could see some people who were quite obviously non-human - and a few who were harder to notice. But she noticed.

The Jorogumo stepped in, picking a seat at random out of the few open seats. She found herself behind a pair of almost-alike boys and quickly realized that the class consisted of people from all four high school grades. What a weird math class.

When the boy looked back at Mayaka, she felt a bit worried, not realizing how long she was staring at the boy. He probably thinks she's a creep now, not that she cared, but just hoped she didn't trouble the boy or make him feel uncomfortable in anyway. She smiled when the boy stuck out his hand and introduced himself, she then leaned over a bit to stick out her own hand to shake his "Nice to meet you Jason" she said " I'm Mayaka Tokiwa, one of the new supernatural students". She then crossed her arms back on the desk and rested the side of her face on her arms while looking at the boy "So, you're a photographer?" she asked while eyeing the camera the boy was holding.

Jason looked down at his camera and looked back at Mayaka. "In a way. I head the school newspaper. I will actually be doing an interview with your teacher at lunch today." He explained, pulling his hand back. "Maybe tomorrow I could interview you for a singular article?"

"Oh? This school has a newspaper? That's neat, my last school didn't have one at all" Mayaka said to him and smiled, swinging her legs from under the table "Oh he's a pretty cool teacher, you should see how he presents, it's out of this world" she explained to him then stopped moving her feet when he asked if he could interview her. Her head perked and she moved her body to the side of the desk so that she's facing Jason, and moved her face up closer to his so she can look him dead in the eye (She sometimes forgets about personal space) "What? Really?" she asked him a little bit too loudly, wondering if he was being serious.

Jason was taken back when she got up really close to him so suddenly that he almost fell out of his chair. He quickly regained his composure and smiled at her. "Yeah. For each newspaper, I wish to do a singular article about each of you personally. And... I want you to be the first supernatural student that I interview after the teacher." He explained, hoping he didn't sound too weird about his request.

Ezra and Zephyr watched as several more students walked into the classroom. Most were supernaturals, like them, but they noticed a human as well.

"Isn't that the human that was gawking at us back at homeroom?" Zephyr inquired in a low undertone, casting a back-ways glance toward the boy with the camera.

Ezra turned back to take a look and nodded, "Seems friendly enough. He's already making friends with one of us supernaturals. See? Dad was right. This is a good idea."

Zephyr rolled his eyes, "Or it's his way of getting in close to hurt us. See that camera? Humans are all too eager to post degrading photographs on the internet."

Ezra frowned, "You can't think like that, Zeph. You'll make this a whole lot harder on yourself if you stay so negative."

Zephyr shrugged and ran a hand through his dark hair, "We'll see." He looked around at the other students in the room, silently contemplating what each student was. There was a nekomimi sitting close by doodling in her notebook. Zephyr leaned towards her, speaking a low tone, "Whatcha drawing, kitty cat?"

Ezra was watching the exchange between the human and the fire elemental with quiet interest, making sure to turn his gaze away every now and again to avoid looking like he was staring at them.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Kit blushed and shrugged,
"Just .... um, i don't know?"
She showed him the page, which currently only consisted of a base sketch for a humanoid figure, and smiled slightly.
"Just a base for something awesome i guess"
She rarely bigged up her ego like this, but drawing was something she adored and was good at.

Locking the door behind him once everyone was out and taken care of, the daemon left his classroom and made his way to the office. He passed a young female as he went, feeling her magical aura as she went by. Another student of his, without a doubt. Leone let out a soft sigh at the idea that only half his class showed up on time on the first day. Surely tomorrow would be....

His train of thought was completely broken when he approached the office. A group of young men only in their underwear were heading into the room, and Mr. Valcrosse's thoughts went directly to the troublemaker in his class. He knew that something was going down while he was talking with the twins and that one human. His tail slowly flicked behind him.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Zephyr examined the drawing curiously, "That's nice. I can draw a bit but nothing like that." He leaned back in his seat, stretching his legs out and resting them on the base of the chair in front of him.

Ezra had pulled a book from his satchel and had already become immersed in the world inside.

Serenity looked around the classroom she was in a before turning to look at the twins. She recognized them as supernaturals like her but they were completely different. She saw one of them pull a book out and began reading it. She tried to catch a glimpse of the title to see if the book was that interesting.

Kit smiled brightly, deciding she liked this boy.
"You think it's good?"

Zephyr nodded, "Sure, I mean, it's better than what I can draw." He glanced over to his twin and chuckled, "You're reading that same book again?"

Ezra's brow furrowed as he pulled out of book enough to mumbled, "Mhm, so great." He turned his full attention back to the book, shifting its position in his hand that the title was displayed. Eon: Dragoneye Reborn.

[BCOLOR=#993366]Out Of Cookies: That's just the book I'm reading in real life. Very good book. Much recommend.[/BCOLOR]​

She smiled and resumed her doodling, a slight blush lighting her cheeks slightly.
"Who's the teacher for this lesson?"

Status
Not open for further replies.