As If Normal Were Possible IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn Reyes

First period was uneventful, but Saturn couldn't shake an uncomfortable feeling in zir gut. Ze had been too timid to correct zir teacher when he called zir by zir birth name. Everyone thought ze was a she, but that was a good thing, right? No one would give zir any shit about zir gender if they didn't know about it, right? But Saturn still felt bad.

Zir thoughts were interrupted by what looked like a fight going on. Two girls (who appeared to be supernatural) against a whole bunch of guys. And the guys were totally smashed.

The two girls left after that, but Saturn couldn't help but follow them.

"Okay, I just wanted to say that was the coolest thing I've ever seen."

tumblr_inline_npp1r2B1pz1ry72eo_500.gif

Kit nodded and smiled.

"Wasn't it just..."
She blushed and shifted her bag about a bit.

"Eh, that was mediocre. My sister could literally do that in her sleep. At our mansion, we have a doorway to a realm where the smallest of disagreements are solved in 10 times more dramatic fashion. Last one I watched ended with a 16 on 16 fight between armies of behemoth-class demons."

Kit shrugged and nodded as she listened, before her attention turned to the things along the pavement, such as; Cigarette butts, gum, sweet wrappers and a mixture of other oddities

Ayumi thought for a second, then; "Hey..." she smiled in a somewhat evil fashion, "you wanna come see one? We have some pretty gullible vassals. I can organise a match for you if you want." She turned to the cat girl. "What about you? I reckon a dramatic fight sequence is more interesting that the trash of my underlings anyday"

When Ayumi left through the doors Kit quickly followed behind her "Oh, hey! Wait for me" she said and jogged towards the door but stopped herself before she opened the door. Instead Mayaka pressed her face on the glass door and watched wide eyed as Ayumi took down the delinquents. She quickly stepped aside as Ayumi and kit came back inside while holding a pile of clothes "Wow, you're really something huh?" Mayaka said as she lightly nudged Ayumi's arm and followed the two towards the principle's office.

Saturn Reyes

"Y-you can just do that? Yes! Totally! Oh my god!"

This day was shaping up to be much more interesting than Saturn had thought it would be.

"Cool. You... can't remember your name. Sorry about that." She looked towards Mayaka. "You wanna come too? Anyone who wants to come, meet me here at the back entrance after school. If i'm in a good mood, I might even let you ride the wormhole with me"

Kit shook her head very quickly at Ayumi's suggestion, blushing

Saturn Reyes

"Alright! See you then! Oh, by the way, my name's..."

Ze started to introduce zirself using their birth name but you know what? Fuck it.

"...Saturn."

Leone glanced up upon hearing a knock at his door. There was a human and two... Hmm? He wasn't quite sure what the two boys were. "Alright, you two take a lunch pass so that you can come here during lunch if you'd like." He spoke simply as he gestured towards the small pile of passes on his desk.

His gaze flicked to the young human male standing outside the door. "Well, come in. I don't bite." He spoke evenly. His tail slowly flicked behind him as he waited to see if the human would actually come in or get scared off.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
"Saturn?" Ayumi started to question why the girl had such an odd name, but decided to leave it. After all, there were much odder things to question, and by then they had arrived at the principal's office. She transformed her arm into energy, then stretched it through the wall, before depositing the stored clothes and withdrawing said arm. She smiled mischeviously. "Why knock on the door when I don't have to?"

Kit checked the time and sighed, glancing at her timetable.
"I have math next"
She sighed and stretched heading to the room specified on her timetable

"Aaw... I have History. Well, I'll see you all whenever then, I guess." With that, Ayumi wandered off in completely the opposite direction of the history classrooms, and instead towards the cafeteria in which she intended to pass time until her first interesting lesson.

Kit went to point out that Ayumi was going the wrong way but decided she probably knew what she was doing, and left it.
Moving to her lesson quickly, Kit skilfully avoided most people she walked by, only getting a few odd glances​

"Thank you, sir." Ezra smiled politely and gathered two of the lunch passes.

Zephyr tilted his head to one side as a bell rang, "Sounds like we've missed another class, Ezra."

"Ah, nuts," Ezra frowned and pulled out his time table. Their father had requested that the two share the same classes. "Looks like we have a math class next."

"Ugh, I hate math," Zephyr grimaced, taking one of the lunch passes from his twin.

"Really? I love it," Ezra teased turning to go back into the hall, passing by the human boy with a camera.

"Looks like i'm copying off of you then," Zephyr laughed and followed his twin into the hallway, glancing around for the classroom.

"Like always?" Ezra laughed and led the way down the hall towards their class.

The pair walked into the classroom and took seats in the middle of the classroom and waited for class to begin.

Kit was already in class, sat next to where the twins sat.

Her tail flicked absently as she doodled in her notebook, pausing occasionally to chew the pencil and twirl a strand of her long hair round her fingers.

Hazel Chase

Hazel didn't have much to do during study hall. It was the first day of school; of course there wasn't much to study. Her next class was math.

She strolled to the classroom, secretly delighting in the comments she overheard about her fancy outfit and plentiful jewelry.

She found the classroom and sat down near the back.

There were a few other people in the room, so she didn't feel awkward entering.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Status
Not open for further replies.