As If Normal Were Possible IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leone quietly fingered through his large book of spells as he awaited his students to go on to their next class. He watched curiously as a new spell appeared in the book, a smirk appearing on his face. At least he had something new to try once he got home.

Jason Zeke watched as the new kids left their classroom to go onto their next classes. Camera in hand, he started taking pictures of each of them, making sure the flash was off as to not startle them. Once the last of them left, he went to the classroom door and knocked on the door, hoping to gain the daemons attention. He had a study period during this class and he always used it to find interesting stories around the school for the weekly paper and supernaturals at the school was one HELL of a scoop. He waited for the teacher to grant him access into the room and hoped the man let him get an interview for the paper.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
As soon as the bell rang, Mayaka hopped down from the desk she was sitting on and grabbed her backpack. She flung one of the straps over her shoulder and made her way over to the teacher's desk to grab a lunch pass before she headed out the door. She spotted both Kit and Ayumi walking down the hall not to far away, she quickly ran up behind them and threw her arms around their necks, hugging them in nice and snug "What class do you guys have next?" she asked the two curiously.

A rather flustered looking female pulled into the school parking lot a good hour after the day had begun. She brushed crimson hair out of her face and looked back at her sons who were mid-debate on who would be picked on first.

"I look meaner. They'll leave me be. You on the other hand..." Zephyr snarked at his fair haired twin.

"I can actually mingle with people and fit in whereas you'll scare them all away," Ezra replied smoothly, gathering his satchel and preparing to bid his mother farewell.

"Don't see why dad's making us go to this stupid school in the first place. Humans are all vermin." Zephyr griped.

Their mother sighed and shook her head, "This is what your father wishes. I don't like the idea either but what your father says goes."

Zephyr nodded, "I know mom, it just sucks is all."

His mother reached back and ruffled his silky dark hair, "You'll be fine. After all, you two always have each other."

Zephyr smiled and leaned forward to give his mother a kiss on the cheek, "See ya later, mom. We'll catch a bus home. We know how you hate driving."

Ezra stepped out of the car and hugged his mother through the driver's window, "Come on, Zeph. We've already missed homeroom. We should at least check in with the teacher."

Zephyr nodded and climbed out of the car, taking a moment to stretch his back once outside. With a final wave to their mother, the twins walked inside.

[BCOLOR=#993366].......................................[/BCOLOR] [bimg=fright|no-lightbox]media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/af/f6/abaff6bc96a244306f9231469e6e55da.jpg[/bimg]​

Ezra and Zephyr stood outside the room of Leone Valcrosse. Ezra knocked lightly before slowly opening the door.

"Excuse us, sir," Ezra spoke before he'd even laid eyes on the daemon. "We're sorry for our tardiness. Mom's a terrible driver." He continued as he walked in with Zephyr on his heels.

"Terrible," Zephyr agreed, chuckling and pantomiming driving erratically.

Ezra rolled his eyes at his bother and waited for the teacher to address him.

(Out Of Cookies: I like colors :3)

Kit smiled at Mayaka.
"I have a study apparently?"
She shrugged and looked to Ayumi then back to Mayaka.
"What about you?"
She Glanced at the twins who had walked by and tilted her head.

"I'm on study too. Jeez, why did I even bother coming in now? Could have stayed in bed an extra hour."

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
She laughed. "You would have missed meeting most of us"
She stretched and smiled at them.
"Come sit with me for study?"

"I can't. I've got something to do first, but it shouldn't take too long." Using this as her cue, she left the group of monsters by turning down a side corridor that lead to the rear entrance of the building.

Kit shrugged and wondered towards the lunch hall, attempting to avoid human students as she went.

Mayaka grinned happily when the two said that they both had study block "Oh! Me too!" She exclaimed and squeezed the two even tighter. She watched as Ayumi turned the corner, the forcefully grabbed Kit's shoulders and pulled her back hard.
"Hey, aren't you even a little curious as to what she's up to?" Mayaka whispered to her as she pressed her cheek up against Kit's and watched Ayumi walk down the other hall.

"A little..." She nodded.

"Does that mean were his go find out?"
She liked this girl, even if she was a bit too enthusiastic for her usual liking

A small smirk appeared on Mayaka's face at Kit's question "Correct!"she replied and gave Kit a big thumbs up. She quickly grabbed Kit's wrist and pulled her along towards the wall right before the turn of the corridor that lead towards the exit. Mayaka had her back straight up against the wall and slowly shuffled towards the end, she stuck out her head from behind the hall and looked down the hallway from which Ayumi was walking down "Looks like she's about to head outside" Mayaka mentioned as she turned to look back over at Kit.

Last edited:
Kit nodded and peered round. Her tail flicked absently and she shrugged.

"Maybe.. She um... Smokes?"
She leant on the wall and yawned slightly.

Ayumi stepped outside, closing the old fashioned metal door behind her. She was pleased to find the people she did there. It was pretty obvious these were the Delinquents she had been wanting to meet - the members of the student body who basically controlled the entire student populace, who were so intimidating that no one even made them attend lessons. As expected, they crowded around her when she appeared, throwing at her the typical delinquent phrases, plus a few special ones just for her pertaining to her status as a monster. She ignored them, and held a smug look on her face, deliberately trying to piss them off.

Kit peered out the door and then headed out, as if she were going somewhere via the back door, only to be swarmed herself, quickly gaining some unsavoury phrases about being a 'Freak' and 'The result of a guy fucking a cat'

She shrank away from the amassing crowd, quickly becoming distressed and upset. She mewled in fear as they backed her away from the door, encircling her.

Hazel Chase

A shadow fell over the street leading towards the school. Passersby looked around for the source.

Locusts. Thousands of them, descending from the sky.
As the swarm neared the school, it started condensing, forming a humanoid shape. It solidified and became a normal-looking girl. Not paying any mind to the confused onlookers, the girl rushed into the school and located the office as fast as she could.

"I'm Hazel Chase," she said to the secretary, "I just wanted to prove I'm actually here and not cutting school."

Dammit. Her dad's stupid followers found out where she lived. It took so long to get them to leave her alone that she missed first period on her first day of human school!

She had wanted to make a good first impression. She had even dressed up specifically for this occasion. So much for that. At least she still looked awesome.

She took a look at her schedule. She had study hall.

Studying her map, she made her way to where she was supposed to go.

tumblr_m8fo4edcLp1r7nk4k.gif

tumblr_inline_nnszercFh21ry72eo_500.gif
Outfit

Soundtrack

"Now now, little children. You need to learn when you've gone too far." With this, Ayumi held out her hand, and a rod of purple-black fire gave way to a lovely wooden staff. She would have conjured the blade too, but she figured that was probably a bit uncalled for. She counted 7 delinquents in total; 4 around herself and three around the catgirl from earlier. She swung her staff at the first delinquent, catching him in the side, her inhuman strength causing him to stumble a few feet sideways and collide with the second. In retaliation, the third and fourth went for punches simultaneously, but she turned her head into energy then jabbed one in the stomach, winding him, and flying roundhouse kicked the other. She then made a heavy downward swing to the second's head (the one who had been crashed into by the first), before clearing up the other three in a similar fashion.

After the very onesided conflict was over, she returned her staff to her 'inventory', then went about removing all but the underwear of the delinquents - an easy job since she only had to stroke something with her fingers to be able to store it. "I hope that taught you your lesson. I'm afraid I'm going to be establishing a new pecking order here. Let me teach it to you. It goes You, the Dirt, the Worms in the Dirt, Ayumi's stool, the 'Monsters'... then Ayumi. Any questions?" She turned around coolly, though tilted her head down to hide her blushing from accidentally making such an embarrassing quote. She headed towards the cat girl. "Know anywhere fun to leave these guy's clothes? I'm thinking the girls changing room."

"The Principles office, just dont get caught?"
She looked mildly petrified after the previously mentioned events, and also mildly in awe of Ayumi's combat and quote.

"Oh, you're right. That would be a lot funnier." She looked towards the exhausted delinquents. "Your apparel is in the principal's office. Oh, and you guys belong to me now, so you have to do everything I tell you." She was met by varied whimpers, all along the lines of "yes ma'am". Satisfied with the response, she headed back inside.

Kit scampered after her, unwilling to be on her own in this hostile environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.