As If Normal Were Possible IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason sighs in relief at being let out and looked at his savior, only to see a tiny dragon chirping at him. "Did you save me, little guy?" Jason asked, getting a nod and chirp out of the little reptile. "Thank you." With that said, Jason headed back to the classroom, the little dragon perched on his shoulder.

Kit blushed softly and smiled brightly. She'd never had anyone, especially no one human, be so genuinely nice to her before, not like this.

@Trainbrain16

Kit blushed softly and smiled brightly. She'd never had anyone, especially no one human, be so genuinely nice to her before, not like this.

@Trainbrain16
Dirk was really enjoying this as well. He'd never had anyone, human or not, being this nice to him either. "What um... what class do you have next period Kit?..."

"I should have music... What do you have?" she purred.
She was liking this human boy more than she could explain. And she even wanted to get to know him better. She silently hoped he'd be in her next class...

"I should have music... What do you have?" she purred.
She was liking this human boy more than she could explain. And she even wanted to get to know him better. She silently hoped he'd be in her next class...
"Really? You too?" Dirk said, pleasantly surprised. "That's great, that's just what I have as well."

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
She smiled and nodded.
"Great! Cmon then!"
She took his hand and smiled, getting up and looking about

She smiled and nodded.
"Great! Cmon then!"
She took his hand and smiled, getting up and looking about
"Woah there!" Dirk yelped in surprise as he was yanked to his feet by the Neko girl, but he still happily followed her, even though he was blushing a bit at actually holdng a girl's hand. "God, you're sure strong."

She shrugged and nodded
"Yeaah... It's a Neko thing..."
She skipped along before realising she had no idea where they were going...

She shrugged and nodded
"Yeaah... It's a Neko thing..."
She skipped along before realising she had no idea where they were going...
Dirk smiled a bit when he saw that Kit was going the wrong way, and gently tugged on her hand a little. "Come on, I'll show you the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.