Artifice (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Aeon Augustus
Home Sector: Forma (Born in Lower)
Modifications:
Heads-Up Display Neuroprocessor
Heavily mutated. Long lifespan, for a mutant - average for a human. Claws and dermal armor.
Job: Mercenary

Hobbies:
Making people uncomfortable
Looking fanciful
Startling people

Special skills:
Well-trained Hand-to-Hand Fighter - with claws
Able to lift a semi-truck (with trailer), but can only throw a car
Very good at hiding, nearly silent

Downfalls:
Bad with guns, can't hit shit
Up and personal, no use at range
Mutated - a lot of people don't like him

Gear: A helmet and clothes

Appearance:
tumblr_mwwilcFI9B1rdbzvxo2_500.jpg

CLAWGUY WILL FIGHT PUNCHGIRL

AGREED.

What is actually pretty handy about Gwen's cybernetics is that they use entirely proprietary software/electronic components in addition to not having any wireless bits.

So hacking into them is pretty near impossible unless you are Gwen or you ask Gwen how it works, due to its own programming language, unique code structure, programming jack hidden on her body, etc.

Does Gwen have any neuroprocessors or anything so she can use them, or are they built to be compatible with nervous stimuli? Because hacking into prosthetics isn't the game, it's unprotected neuroprocessors.

That's the idea, yes. She has Neuroprocessors built into the base of her spine. They are accessed only through a manual jack and not any kind of wifi, however. The prosthetics themselves have drivers that are loaded, well, you get the idea.

I think that Clawguy and Punchgirl will make good friends after they fight

Maybe they give each other a run for their money. They're both about to pass out and decide "fuck it man you're pre cool" and shake hands and call it a draw

That'll work. Gwen might flirt a bit with him. Depends on how they get introduced.

That'll work. Gwen might flirt a bit with him. Depends on how they get introduced.
He's a mutant. I know that you can overcome prejudice against mutants, but I think flirting's a bit much. But, if you insist, you might bust his personality open and reveal a really DAMAGED SOUL WHO ONLY WANTS TO BE LOVED

Gwen runs on an analogue coding structure like old school automation where programming pings control the actuators then right?

MegaMonkey, it more operates on a variation of Machine Code rather than any analog coding structure.

Instead of using a specific programming language, it instead essentially uses PEEKs and POKEs to accomplish the tasks that it needs to, which requires an in-depth understanding of how the system actually works and how it is programmed.

Gwen's programming is, admittedly, quite crude in its formatting and the rest of that, so there is a whole crapton of junk Machine Code that is either edited out, doesn't apply, or applies to very specific prosthetics and their drivers which she doesn't even use anymore, such as the first iteration of her power fists.

As a result, her programming is much like her cybernetics work: Crude and clunky, but extremely durable and hard to tamper with.

Hacking it wouldn't really be an option then if a fight broke out. If I understand correctly, instead of hacking I would end up needing to hit her with an emp to stun her processors to reboot, giving me time to make my move, is that correct?

Erm.. now that we've came to hacking, I thought I'd inform you that Roslyn is somewhat familiar with the activity. Well, the majority being overriding cameras to feed her obsession/job.

Don't feel bad, @Danika Caesar's just a basic mercenary, really.

Yeah, an EMP would probably knock her fists right out of the operation.

An EMP would knock out almost everyone here

Lol, thats one way the Police Force could operate, since theres so many cyborgs.

IC Post done.

Status
Not open for further replies.