Artifice (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crescent Wanderer it is preferred, but genetic modification can have occurred to make them non-human. If you were thinking aliens, no.

@Danika accepted!

@Raimei Alright.

Thank you very much. I look forward to when this roleplay begins. :]

Technically "Six" is a super human. Could make a Synthetic if you wanted, a mutant even? All things that could exist a futuristic world

@Raimei Accepted!

IC will be up by the end of the day.

Yay!
Thomas, what timezone are you in? (It's 11:28pm here, so for me I'm kinda assuming soon)

American eastern standard. It's 6:31 here, so no, not overly soon.

And here...

we...

Go.

machine_arm_girl_by_rabbiteyes.jpg

"A lotta people say to me, what's a girl like you doin' in a man's sport. I tell 'em, 'I'm here to hurt people'."

Name: Gwen McCarroch
Home Sector: Neutra Regalia
Modifications:

* Replaceable Hands: Both of Gwen's hands are replaceable by different cybernetically-enhanced hands, ranging from her normal everyday hands for doing routine tasks, to the 20-pound Power Fists she uses during the course of her boxing matches. These power fists are state-of-the-art, and built by herself. Very few boxers have successfully faced up against her with them on.

* Supporting Endoskeleton: This is a built-in endoskeleton that increases and improves Gwen's strength and endurance passively, allowing her to actually take hits from, say, someone else using 20-pound power fists without getting splattered into pieces. It doesn't do much for her agility, though.

Job: Professional Boxer

Hobbies: Tinkering, Drawing, Punching, Drinking.

Special skills:

* Cybernetics: Gwen happens to be quite proficient at devising and inventing new and creative ways to use cybernetics. Although her solutions aren't elegant, and are often clunky and heavy, they are also very strong.

* Boxing: Gwen punches people very well.

Downfalls:

* Heavy: Gwen is going to sink if she goes into water.

* Not Very Agile: Gwen is also not very agile, and although she can take a hit, and dish one out, she's not going to be doing it very quickly.

* Temperamental: Gwen is fiery, often angry, and with a mean streak a mile wide.

Gear:

* Regular Hands

* Power Fists

* Mechanic's Tools

* Arm-mounted Computer Sleeve

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Just two things: You double posted, please delete one, and I can't see the picture. I got

that symbol

Dang. Welp. I'll have to link it without using IMG, then. Because I'm forced to use IE, and IE has been acting finicky.

There should be an 'upload file' button next to the 'post reply' button. That one always works for me.

Edit: Never mind, I see it now. Accepted!

Name: Gracia Sinclaire
Home Sector: Forma
Modifications:
Prosthetic Left Arm (splits into five grasping tendrils, useful for hacking while defending herself)
Neuroprocessors to accelerate thinking and reaction time
Recoil Shell, skeletal mod in right shoulder which negates recoil. Maintains natural arm.
Job: Hacker
Hobbies:
Computer Programming
Neural Highjacking
Robotics

Special skills:
High-level Hacker
Amateur Robotic Engineer
Parkour

Downfalls:
Over-Confident
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Fear of Mutants

Gear:
Bullpup PDW (As pictured)
8432607443_11d8e066a2_z.jpg
Ronin_Shotgun_Revolver.jpg
Hacking Smartphone

Appearance:
tumblr_mwwilcFI9B1rdbzvxo3_500.jpg

PUNCHGIRL IS ACTIVE.

I have no idea how a prostiborg, a couple of hackers, a random criminal, a genetic experiment, and an extremely strong boxer with giant cybernetic doomhands are going to get together and, uh, do stuff, but I'm sure something'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.