Artifice (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I, But something will work out.

I like how everything so far is beginning with that guy Caesar killed.

Do not forget the prostitute that has been randomly thrown in there by me. hehe.

I just realized that you had been talking about my character with the term 'prostiborg'. And the commotion caused by the police is always a good starting point for anything. Can help to bring the characters together and get some development going.

That was included. Prostiborg. Prostitute Cyborg.

Although I am ENTIRELY certain that Gwen will be the muscle of the group if we do end up doing some kind of plot thing.

Because Gwen is literally a one-woman demolition crew with her power fists. She can punch holes through walls. Probably through steel walls too, if given enough time.

Oh, and she can actually fix the junk you guys have that breaks, too.

I had edited my post stating I finally got it. Once I had clicked 'submit' on my first message, it finally clicked in my head what had been meant.

Thomas, would it be alright if I made a Lower Regalia mutant? And I'd like to know about any social restrictions for them if possible. I have an idea for someone that could be a Forma citizen born in Lower.

Resic's feature-changing ability could be useful at times. Sure her hair length would remain the same, but she is capable of changing her hair, eye, and skin color. Just a little trick she uses when she is with clients.

curiously_overdressed___axer_by_jayaxer-d4y5kdf.jpg

Name:
Jaxer

Home Sector:
Neutra Regalia

Modifications:
Chip in brain that gives him the ability to have the internet in his eyes. Lets him watch videos, bring out maps, and search other things. Pressing a button on the side of his temple lets his eyes bring out a large overlay, letting others view what he is viewing.

Job:
Hacker/Mercenary

Hobbies:
Enjoys hacking major sites and vandalizing message boards with obscene images.

Special skills:
Enhanced leg strength due to the leggings that he wears. On the soles of the leggings are magnetic receptors that let him run across metallic things, such as most of the buildings in the day.
Enhanced arm strength for his bones becoming as powerful as a beasts from the project conducted on him.
Flying capabilities.

Downfalls:
Due to him being a prototype of a project fusing animals and humans, his body is quite frail. Oxygen is dangerous to him so he has to keep his modified gas mask on to give him more amounts of carbon dioxide. He can only operate with his mask off for a few minutes, fifteen at the most.

Gear: Small pack on his right leg that conceals a special cybernetic knife infused with electric properties. On his left leg he has a sub-machine gun strapped to it. Special gloves that let him type in the air as if it was a keyboard.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope my character being a cross in between an array of animals and a human was alright. I didn't know if it was stretching it too far but I thought the idea of being a beast-man thing was...
SEXY.

@UltimaCircuit Accepted!
@VerbalAbuse Yes. Restrictions on the denizens of lower regalia are that they are usually deformed, and die quickly. They are seen as inferior, as homeless vagabonds who would like nothing more than to spill your blood for the credits in your pocket. There are very few children born there, and those that are are either sold or eaten, likely the latter. I do suppose, however, that a nobleman could have sent a servant down there to find and purchase one such child to claim as their own, or to be raised as a servant or gladiator to fight in the Bloodgames they prize as highly as the ancient Romans.

Name: Jet Tamrin
Home Sector: Neutra Regalia
Modifications: A XP912 body suit with attachments and a couple of steel replaced bones. His left shoulder is has been covered with steel and has several replaced bones there after an accident he had while working.
Job: Bodyguard/ Bouncer
Special skills: Jet can hold himself pretty well in a fight, he knows martial arts and knows how to take someone out. He knows most of the body's pressure points, as well as several ways to disarm someone.
Downfalls: Overall he is pretty agile, but he isn't invulnerable. He is able to take several shots from a weapon, but otherwise he body suit has several flaws. His face plate isn't impenetrable, and if shot there then he would most likely die. His suit is very expensive and is hard to replace, so it he loses something he will have to go without it.
Gear:
Two batons extending from fore arms along with a sub machine gun and a pistol.
A XP912 body suit provided to him by the company he works for.
Appearance:

4uP16ej.jpg

So basically, I could make a mutant superfighter who earned his freedom to become a mercenary?

In all actuality Jet on the side works for a new station and was transported to this sector with a new identity. He is BRICK!

Your face when you find out.
lampok_17pesuq-17pet11.jpg

I'll make him inept with guns and no stronger than PUNCHGIRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.