Artifice (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You watch OnlyAfro, too? KISS ME

Somewhat tempted to make a character that had his brain hijacked by a viral AI. So, essentially, an AI living in an organic body and trying to adapt to, y'know, being human.

If you feel like it, you have my permission to make the AI be designed by Gracia. You could say she was experimenting with robotics and decided to make an AI virus. She loves brainjacking, so it seems like something she'd do.

Anyways, unless a post happens within the next 30 or so minutes, Gwen is smashing Mr. Rude Guy's face in and throwing him away and going to have a drink.

I admit that I won't be on for too much longer tonight. Have to be at work in a few hours and will need some sleep before then. Figures that during my final week there, they would make me work a 5am shift.

YAY FACEPUNCH! :D
Also, Caesars face, as requested:
Face.jpg

Actually gutpunch. Possibly all the way through the gut punch.

YAY GUTPUNCH! MAKE HIM PUKE HIS BLEEDING LIVER! JUST AS GOOD! :D

In case you are curious, most unaugmented people, when Gwen gets in range to use her power fists, they are going to turn into meat chunks pretty rapidly.

The only reason her power fists aren't horribly overpowered in the boxing matches is because her league basically is full of nothing but cybernetically enhanced people.

Aeon would be able to take a punch from her, although it would hurt a lot.

In case you are curious, most unaugmented people, when Gwen gets in range to use her power fists, they are going to turn into meat chunks pretty rapidly.

The only reason her power fists aren't horribly overpowered in the boxing matches is because her league basically is full of nothing but cybernetically enhanced people.

Aeon would be able to take a punch from her, although it would hurt a lot.
Aeon's a mutant, so of course. He has dermal armor and a naturally tough frame in the first place.

By the way, I need to get him moving in my next post.

Name: Jordan Masterson
Home Sector: He isn't from Regalia. N/A
Modifications: None
Job: Robotics engineer/Designer/programmer
Hobbies: Violent Videogames
Special skills: Offsite tactics, recon, and assault via robotic android
Downfalls: He isn't there, there may be some delay in communications.
Gear: See JM 863-S's application
Appearance: Unknown

Name: JM 863-S
Home Sector: N/A
Modifications: N/A
Job: Rejected Prototype Military Android
Hobbies: N/A
Special skills: Advanced targeting system, can climb walls, night vision.
Downfalls: Heavy and slow, Stealth is not its priority.
Gear: 2x 9mm Mounted machine guns, a detachable storage compartment. A Collapsable repair station.
Appearance:
Norio-Fujikawa-Spider-Robot-Kanibot.png

Made of hyperdense alloys along with a blast/heat/EMP retardant gel internal layer. Compromisation of hardware leads to immediate self destruction. (Don't even bother hackers)

Note: the more scores done, The more gear and skills 863 will get.

Nice one. Accepted!

Unfortunately I have to get going. Really need some sleep and only have a couple of hours left until work.

Status
Not open for further replies.