tumblr_inline_n0aa5p3eaP1r2yhc0.gif

Gwen
hmmmgmgmmmgmmm.png

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Basically

BONUS: Low on money
129891364785.jpg

@UltimaCircuit , do I have permission to manhandle and potentially seriously injure Jaxer? I'll try to make sure he isn't crippled or anything, maybe a slight bit of internal bleeding and plenty of bruises.

No can do, man, Being from Forma is expensive.

I think I'm gonna activate myself. An arson problem could bring some sort of plot thing a long

Apologies it took me so long to post up my reply! Was in the process of finishing one job and doing my training at a new one; so things were a bit busy/hectic.

I HAVE RETURNED!

My Wi-Fi went down last Friday, but it's back up.

Quick overview for the epic GM, please?

Not much posted, shit went down between Jaxer and Aeon, I only got one post in for Gracia, which is all the relevance you need for the moment.

Thanks. Working on a post now.

I found a picture on the internet that looked sort of like Gracia in different clothes and thought "Hey this looks like something she'd wear to bed for costume play or something"

The important issue, though, is that the picture depicts a human left arm. Imagine for a second that the arm isn't there, and that she has the eye tattoos.
G7qNhH9.jpg

Beforehand Announcement: Theoretically, I can skin/gut a deer, and I've seen it done first hand, though I've never actually done it myself. If my post including it is not entirely accurate, I apologize, and if it's too gory for this forum I'll edit it on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.