αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yao rolled over onto his back, and looked up at the ceiling.
One of the voices were gone, he let out a little sigh of relief as he
carried one less voice floating about his head. As he listened he
realized it was the voice of Melody. He was not surprised as she
had
been uncomfortable with them ever since he first met her and been
planning such, he did not blame her. Yao suddenly received
another
throb, and rolled onto his side clenching his temple
with his hands.

* I went up to the roof to eat the cheese I took from there fridge and then I look at the stars*" wow the stars are pretty here"* I pull out the wakasahi and stare at it for a couple of minutes. I put my wakasahi away. jump off the roof and land on the ground. I then walk though the back door and head up the stairs. Then I look through all the rooms and found one that had a wardrobe full of girls clothes from this world. So I put some on and put a pair of the clothes in my bag.*

Kiev eventually stood up, seeking a bath. He found one on the first story. A brass tub and a heating coil along the main water pipe. He studied the coil, noting that it appeared to operate on an electrical principal. There was a crank lever connected to a rudimentary capacitor on the wall. When Kiev pulled the lever down, it pulled slowly, and he could feel and hear oscillation within the device. He continued to pump the level, increasing the voltage . The coil connected to it began to warm up, quickly achieving an orange glow. Once the capacitor was charged, he began pumping water. It came out hot from the pipe, thanks to the heating coil. After the whole ordeal, Kiev had worked up a sweat. He shut the door, then removed his clothing, slipping into the water to wash away the grime and blood of the day before.

Meoldy kept on running she didn't trust any one and would never get close to another person. She started to walk through the forest she looked back making sure she was far enough from the house. when she didn't see the house she smiled she was happy to be away and started to walk in the forest again but this time as a wolf.

Yao stayed in that room curled up on the floor for the rest of the night,
it was late by the time he was finally able fall asleep. The next morning
he was awkoen by a small water droplet that landed on his cheek.
Opening his eyes he listened to the sound of water droplets colliding

with the roof and window. It was raining. Yao sat up and then grunted
as a sharp pain hit him. His head throbbed and his vision began to
blurr, he fell back upon his back and went unconscious, it was
awhile before he awoke again, and when he did he reached up
to rub his head and was startled as he found himself scrapping
his hand over something sharp. He lifted his hand carefully to
examine his head and found that the horns had once again
grown, they now were too big to hide with his hair, this was
not good. Yao lifted his head over his head. The horns
protruded through the cloth somewhat but, overall were
hidden. As he released a sigh his stomach released a
growl, signaling that he needed to leave the room.

* I heard the water hit the roof. So I walk around the room thinking of why Yao had horns and why Kiev was able to convince the merchant to give us his house. I also wondered why I had nothing unusual about me. I stood there pasing around the room for about 5 min until my stomach growled.*

Kiev dressed himself in the morning, finding a hooded black jerkin in a wardrobe upstairs. He borrowed a few more articles of clothing and went down stairs. He found a quill and paper, scrawling a note to the others.

Meet here by nightfall

He left the note in the kitchen and made his way out to the street. Putting the hood over his head, he disappeared into the crowd, headed towards the center of the city.

Meoldy was walking in the forest she took a drink from a river. She lied down by it in her wolf form. she started to dream about her parents and she was crying by the river.

* I walk down stairs and see the note on the table. So I grab some food from there fridge and head out the door to find some things that might be helpful to me. While I was chewing on some cheese bread I spot a stand that was selling sword pollish and blade sharpeners. So I stroll to the stand and bought me some stuff and headed for some more stands. Shortly after I bought what I needed and some I found a kitten I the street mewing. I picked it up and gave it some cheese to eat. Then I brought it back to that murchants house.*

Yao heard the front door close just as he reached the bottom of the stairs,
He cautiously looked around and pulled down his hood lower, when he found he
could not hear any voices aloud or otherwise, he gave a sigh of relief and made his
way into the Kitchen where he found a note left by Kiev. It looked like Luka was
gone as well so he had the house to himself for awhile. Moving about the kitchen
he searched the pantry and drawers for something to eat. On his way back upstairs he
carried a small loaf of bread, a piece of cheese, and cup of water. As he retreated
to the small library he had slept in the night before and shut the door he heard
the front door open and by the voice it was Luka. He retreated to a corner and
quietly ate and drank his breakfast.

* I walk in the door with the kitten it my hand. I saw the bread had been cut and some cheese was missing ,but I ignored it and headed up stairs to explore the house. I found some more weaponry and looked at there designs for a while*

Meoldy walked around the river trying to shake the thoughts of her parents. It started to rain on her she flatted her ears. She deiced to go hunt. She lifted up her ears and saw a rabbit she used her swift legs and caught it. She began to eat it when she received a huge head pain. it was like a flash a pain over and over again. She began to howl in pain. She ran through the forest again.

* after a while I headed back down stairs to get some more food to eat. Then I saw there was some sweets in the fridge. So I helped myself to them. Shortly after I finished my sweets I pulled out my wakasahi to clean it.*

Yao had finished off the small meal he put together for himself
and placed the small cup that had held the water he had drank on
the desk which sat at the back of the room in front of the room,
then went back to his spot in the corner of the room. He did not
want to leave the room he now saw as his safe haven, he glanced
at the books that lined the each row of the book shelves and then
glanced to the draped window in which a dim blue light broke through.
He sat there silently listening to the rain that collided onto solid surfaces
such as the window and roof.

Meoldy ran and ran before he mind was under something else control she went back to the house. She growled at the house and broke down the door barking viciously.

* super surprised by melody's entrance I accidentally cut my hand when I was sharpening my sword*" can you not do that melody you scared me immensely "* I sigh and start bandaging my hand whith some cloth. I put my sword in its hilt and walk up to melody*" so did something happen to have you burst through the door like that"

She growls at her for a while then lunges at at at her with her fangs and claws. She was very mad but she didn't know why all she knew is she just wanted to kill everyone.

Yao hit his head back against the wall in surprise. He had been startled at the
sudden ruckus that came from below. Yao had no time to process anything before
the horns on his head began to ache again. Yao lurched forward and grabbed his
head. Suddenly a sound like static drowned out everything. The found was coming
from outside but rather inside his head. He rolled over grasping his head in surprise
and pain. He remained that wait for several moments before regaining control of
himself. Yao jumped to his feet and rushed towards the door and thrusted it open.

Kiev was making his way back to the house, a cloth sack thrown over his shoulder. During his trip into town, he discovered the market and decided to stock of on supplies. The first thing he noticed was the open door. He sat the bag down and drew his knife, stepping towards the door and silencing his foot falls.
Peaking into the house, he saw a wolf in the main foyer. The tail caught his eyes first, as he had seen it before.

She flicked her ear hearing Kiev breathing. She quickly turned around to go and attack Kiev. She she jumped at him her fangs and claws showing ready to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.