αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The others. Are they going to wake up like this too?" He asked. "And did you appear here with anything like these?" He asked, producing his daggers from behind his back.

"I don't think they are going to wake up like me..." she looked down "This guy does he want to make me feel horrible." She thought. "As for the weapons i have some to i have a bow and arrow" she pulled it out and two daggers she pulled them out of her side pockets."And these daggers.." she looked up. "It seems the gave us weapons for a reason on this planet the question is why..."

"So do you think we were pulled here?" He asked.
Who could have that kind of power, he wondered. "I think we should ask the others if anything is out of the ordinary." He said. This would be easier to figure out as a group.

"what am i going to do i can't keep on lying to them sooner or later they will find out about my true powers and what i truly am a wolf..." she thought to herself "Ok lets find the others." she said to Kiev

"Thanks for the help Yao and can you grab some of the deer meat for me"* I quick grab some herbs from the bag and mix it with the meat I'm cooking then I grab some more sticks for the fire. I ask Yao*" so Yao where you from"* I notice something under is hair and I think for a bit. Then I realize that it was horns. I then I saw that the meat was almost done, so I take it off the fire and i put the fire out with some water.*"um the food is ready guys"

Yao lightly nodded and began combing through the stuff for
where Luka kept the deer meat. Once he found the meat,
he took a few handfuls, as he was uncertain of how much she
needed."So Yao, where you from?" Yao glanced at Luka but did
not reply. Taking the cooked meat by the sticks, which each
of them were skewered with he helped pass them out.

Kiev nodded and approached the group. "Okay, everyone. I'm sure we've noticed how strange this place is becoming. And I've notice that there is something strange about myself ever sense we arrived." His daggers glimmered into view.
"First off, who else found weapons?" He asked, holding them up.
"Secondly, is anyone else experiencing an extra alertness or sense?"

*i stare at his daggers for a moment and then I say*" I found these "* I pull out my sword and my wakasahi *" these are all I found near me and what do you mean by extra sense"* I grab my stuff and start eating my share of food and help handing out the food with Yao *

She knew what they were talking about but she kept silent. She held up her bow and arrow and daggers puts them down without saying a word. "I'm to scared to talk about this kind of stuff." She thought. she grabbed her piece of meat and began to eat it without saying a word.

Yao looked around at the others, and then down at his feet.
weapons...extra...senses...? Yao immediately recalled his the abnormal growth
or "horns" on his head, but did not care to share it with the others,

instead he held up his scissors and shook his head slightly. He spoke silently
"I had these when I arrived..." He paused and shook his head again
" I don't know what you mean by sense... but this place feels unnerving."
After speaking his piece he shrunk back to the fire and sat down to
nibble at his meat.

* I silently put my weapons away and head towards a tree to eat the rest of my share of food*" so let you think there's something abnormal happening or something of that sort"* I look at Kiev and sigh *" well we might want to get moving or something else might come and have us for dinner"* I pack up the supplies and start heading north*

"I have a theory. We all come from the same place. Melody came with her parents. We all came together. Two groups of three. I believe that we were pulled here by some force .something intelligent." He took his ration of food and picked the fat from it, collecting it in a pile.
"Luka, where the hell are you going? " he inquired. Jerking his thumb towards the city they were at the border of, he continued. "If it's shelter from attack you seek then that's our best option. It's why I had Melody bring us here."

"....How how did you know about my parents.." She looked furious at Kiev. "Did he read my mind how could he have known about my parents" She Thought.

Yao got up, leaving no meat left on the stick; he tossed
the stick, in his hand, into the remains of the fire, then
moved over towards the others and stood silently off to
the side. What he planned to do was unclear to himself,
he didn't exactly like the idea of entering a populated area,
in fact he was twitching just at the thought, but his original
plans were shattered after he ended up here. He had no
idea where and what this place was and was wise enough
not to stray off on his own. With this he decided to stay
with the others, tolerating the infiltrating voices.

Kiev looked over at Melody. "You told me just now, don't you remember..?" He asked her. Was it true? His eyes where convincing enough to believe anything he said. Soon she would find herself believing what he told her, and the others would be none the wiser.

*i stop to answer Kiev *" I'm heading north because I smell smoke and burning meat. So I assume that there is a village not far from here"*i walk slightly more then realize what he said about melody's parents*

"I never said anything about my parents out loud but at least they don't know they are dead." she thought to herself. She climbed up a tree just by jumping and doing flips. She sat on it questioning her self and why she was here. "These guys ugg ever since i've been with them its one headache after another but i have no where to go i can't leave.."

Yao kept to himself, standing to the side twitching at the
unspoken voices. Suddenly more indistinct voices are thrown
into the mix. Yao turns to see a wagon coming in from the
other side of what Melody said was the border. Their voices
were faint, but he made it out as two males, and one girl.
As the voices became louder with seconds, he made out
an old man, a teenager and child. The clothes they wore
were not too different from Melody's in design. Yao
stepped back into the shadow of the trees on one
side of the road.

Last edited:
Kiev stepped away from Melody. He was finished talking to her for the moment. Onto more pressing matters. The cart that was approaching them. "I'm sure we could use their help finding a place to stay. Somebody flag them down." He said to the group. Just getting this group to cooperate was a challenge enough. He was longing for a place to rest and recuperate.

Melody jumped down from the tree and flagged down the cart. She looked down and said to Kiev "Ok i got their attention now you can go and talk to them." she took a step back realizing she may have sounded a little bit boss "If you don't mind" she said gently. "Their is no way i will talk to strangers not after what happened when i first got here.." she thought. she jumped back in the tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.