αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

Status
Not open for further replies.
melody grabbed me and pulled me forward . Then I yanked free so that I could say " we'll I'm trying stay a head of the guards so I need to go now or it will be too late" I walked comepletely out of the building and saw Yao in the back

She flicked her ear and stared at everyone "I don't know how it works back on your world." she said mad "Actually i do" she thought to herself. "But in this world you stick together other wise you don't survive." She stared at everyone as she walks off but still close enough to everyone.

Kiev resumed his walk out the door, not bothering to wait for anyone else. The furtheraway he put himself, the better he felt. There was another nagging feeling in his mind now. Hunger.
He was still too close to the others. Now was not the time for him to reveal himself. He picked up his pace, heading towards the outer wall of the city.

Yao listened as the others spoke, things getting messier than was. Silently he agreed with Melody.
But as Yao stood there the situation grew even more complicated. It was time he spoke his own peace.
Yao hated getting involved, speaking up and trying his hand at a leading suggestion was far from anything
he as ever done, however he had to try as things were not shaping up. Yao tightly gripped his hood and
tugged down as he opened his mouth.
"Hey..." he called in a volume barely audible to the others.
"Hey...!" he called louder. When Yao saw that they did not hear him and the others, who had already
left the yard were moving further out he gave a sigh, released his grip on his hood and took deep a breath.

" I SAID HEY! GET YOUR BLOODY REAR ENDS BACK HERE!" Yao's eye twitched from under his hood.
"You can bloody well separate later! But for now we are a team, like it or not!" As he spoke his head
began to throb once again and his horns slowly began to expand.
"Don't any of you think of yourself as
a bloody hotshot who'd be better off alone!"
Yao's eye began to twitch more intensively as he shouted.
"Shut and lock the door! Draw the drapes! Then all of you strip this place of anything useful and clean
that kitchen out and make it quick. We will head out the back and regroup outside of town!"
Yao curled
forward as his last words left his mouth and he began to grip his head and shake in pain. Under his breath
he began muttering things as he began to convert into one of his fits.

Last edited:
I stopped when I heard Yao talk. Then because Kiev didn't stop Yao shouted and I fell in suprize." Ok " I said and turned back to see Yao in pain so I ran back to see if he was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.