αrthus tσ tєrrα: thís wσrld tσ thє nєхt [private]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*i stood up after my headache disappeared and rubbed my head and felt some thing weird but ignored it. I headed down stairs for some food and my sword sharpener*

She felt a presence in the house. "Who is their!" she said turning around seeing someone else then they dispersed. She blinked a couple times thinking she was imagining things.

*I walk down stairs seeing melody a little freaked out *" you ok melody"

She looked at her and shook her head. "It's nothing.." she said walking off.

*shortly after melody left the room someone was knocking on the door, so I answered it they said 'they were the royal guard and they were looking for some fudgitives' I looked at the pictures and they were of Yao, Kiev, and I. When they asked me if I had seen them I said " no I haven't seen any one who looked like that" they thanked me and left after they left I collapsed " wow that was close" I headed up stairs to see if Yao was hungry*

Yao was laying sprawled across the floor, his arms wrapped around his head, when
Luka entered the room. His head was throbbing and the last thing he wanted was company.
Very slowly he lifted himself upright and stared vacantly at her.

Walked into Yao's room and asked " you Hungary Yao cause you have been in here for like 5 hours"

Yao looked at Luka and then at his stomach, which had been growling for the past hour.
He was unable to notice his hunger earlier through... Yao blinked the pain was gone.
That is odd... he shook his head and got up and walked past Luka in the doorway and
to the Kitchen without responding.

Melody looked at him and walked over "Are you okay......" She hopes he is okay but once she saw the royal guards she was hoping no one would come back here looking for them. She was also hoping she wouldn't lose control of her wolf form again especially since she might need her wolf form.

* as I watch Yao pass me I assume that he is Hungary so I follow him down stairs and see melody when I got down the stairs " hi melody so how u feeling "

I turn away from her "i'm fine..." She walks outside and flicks her ears "Great another headache please just don't take control again these are good people.." She thinks to herself. "Why are the police after them though it makes me suspicious maybe i should ask the other guy about it." She thought to herself

"Ok just wanted to check cause you had a pained expression " I go ion the fridge and grab some meat and eat it

Yao scrounged around for something to eat, finally deciding to take
an apple from a wooden bowl of fruit set on the counter he retreated
just as Luka came in for her own meal. Yao was headed back to the
stairs to return to the small book room but paused in his tracks.
He looked at the stairs for a moment and then decided he would
sit on the back porch instead.

Shortly afterwords I head out the door to look for supplies. Then I headed back to the house to warn everyone that the guards were coming to the house in a half hour

She flicked her ears and walked over to her "Why would the guards be coming back?" she asked puzzled. She quickly heard something and flicked her ears again. She could hear the guards talking to the guards of this village. She shook her head "anyway we should get everyone into the forest."

Kiev final came out of the study where he had been for the past day and a half. He walked back into the den area and set a few books on the countertops. He had learned much from his time in solitude, and upon discovering more of this world's ways had made a decision. "Okay everyone. Its time to take action. We need to decide what to do here. I've made up my mind that I am staying here. Indefinitely. You three may seek a way back, but I will not be joining you."

" we'll if that's what want to do have fun with that" I grab my stuff and close the door behind me and start heading to the heart of the city so that I could leave on the other side of the city

She held up her hand to her. "Hold on missy were not leaving without you Kiev not without an explanation at least.." She stared at him her eyes were dark and cold.

"If that is your prerogative, so be it." He replied dryly. "As for the rest of you, anyone is welcome to join."
With that, he gathered his things and headed for the door as well.

Yao looked in from where he sat on the back porch. Things had started to kick up again, he was one step ahead of their conversation
as the other's thoughts flooded into to his head. Yao looked down at the remains of the apple he was eating, and shoved the last of it
into his mouth. Pulling down his hood to make sure it was securely covering his head, and half of his face for that matter , he stepped
back into the house as Kiev was headed for the door. He stood silent unsure of what was to come next. Yao was never one for teams
or friends, for that matter. He would have rather just been alone, and on the run back in "their world" but they weren't on Earth as far as
he could tell and he knew splitting up would do none of them any good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.