Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kara kurozaki

Original poster
arthus-to-terra-this-world-to-the-next_521152b711561.png

5849d37f-c966-4f3b-9093-a5a8ae92dd0f_zps796c4bb0.jpg

Theme

Thirteen years ago 3 children disappeared from Arthus a world that is quite different from are own and 3 children appeared into the world of Terra a place where humans dwell. so after many years the three children started to notice that they are really different from the other kids, so there for stay away from most people. then one day something strange happened both children now in there teens found themselves thrown into a different world again.

Character Cast

- Kara Kurozaki -
092cf04f-3e34-47b4-a8c9-f39de32a258c_zps312e836c.jpg

Name: Luka Lucifer Harukia Alexander Kurozaki
Power/Ability: able to communicate w/ animals and transform into a wolf herself
Weapon: scythe or two swords .her starter weapon is a wakasahi
Personality: kind, loyal, fun, kinda sarcastic at times, creepy, protective, shy
Bio: she was born of royal blood but she is really mostly demon so there for her mom hide her birth from everyone including her father who tried to steal her shortly after finding out that she was his daughter. she jumped out of his arms and fell into a portal to another world.
Extra: she is slightly crazy

Transformations

Half-Breed Form
3776eb15-788d-4b3c-b414-725e46244171_zps70f5d208.jpg

Full-Blood Form
f7c70ce8-56e3-419a-a941-0ec590afd348_zps1dbbebb8.jpg

- Schizophrenic -
f0d773a1-ff3e-4388-83fc-23cf40904919_zps863fea99.jpg

Name: Yao Yaolin Sung Xing Ling Hong Wuu Syun
Power/Ability: Yao has the abnormal ability to read the thoughts of any intelligent living life-form, this ability is accompanied by several others he begins to discover as he enters the strange world known as Arthus.
Weapon:
At the beginning Yao uses the pair of reinforced scissors he always keeps on his person. As time passes he soon acquires a large iron claw with sharpened pointed tips for his right hand and an equally big and sharp iron hook which he uses with his left hand.
Personality:
Yao is diagnosed as mentally unstable young man, he tends to have recurring moments of instability in which he begins to talk to unheard voices, occasionally experiencing fits of laughter, rage, and/or depression. Yao is hard for anybody to understand, and communicate with, thus isolating himself from others. He appears to be timid, avoiding strangers. Yao finds comfort in small, closed, dark spaces, and staring hours into nothing. Yao has found himself also developing a sense of power and serenity when presented with blood and cold surfaces. Despite how he seems deep down in him, somewhere untouched Yao is actually a timid, gentle, generous,good-willed, caring and understanding soul but growing up he was layered in corruption.
Bio:
Yao was born into a world called Arthus, the child of two demons or otherwise known as Yokai. After being born Yao's mother died and his father disappeared, he was soon picked up and raised by a wandering and lone Yokai, until one day while escaping a troup of demon hunters hired by a local preist Yao had fallen into a lake in which he was dragged down by the creatures living there and nearly drowned until he was caught in a portal in which thrusted him into another world.
Yao now has no memories before the age of six and was found at the age of four collapsed in an alley way, from there he was taken into cudtody of child security and passed from one home to the next always being turned out after a few days. Yao grew up with the odd ability to read the thoughts of those around him, as a child he didn't understand the abnormality of this and was seen as a monster. The truth is never a pretty thing and no one wants to be found out but with Yao it was inevitable he grew up unable to shut his years to the cruel, and immoral voices that floated around him, day by day he grew more insecure and did not trust those around him, he was all alone, and wanted to disappear. Eventually unable to find a home for him, forget volunteers as rumors spread among the agency, they sent him to a boarding school and volunteered to pay for the funds, just as long as they never had to see him again. Life was no different at the school, in fact it was even worse as hate went just beyond thought. Yao by then had already learned to keep his ability quiet but the other students still always found fault in him for whatever reason and abused him. What hurt him the most however was not the physical pain or the voiced insults but those inside that were true and even more hurtful. Eventually Yao withdrew from classes and attempted many times at suicide, earning him trips into therapy and checkups until finally on his 17th birthday after being stripped and mutilated by the students in his dorm he finally left hoping never to look back. Running his only possessions were the clothes on his back and the scissors in his pocket.
Extra: Yao's name was given to him by his first foster family, a Chinese couple that had just moved to America. Yao also has an unexpected soft spot for animals, being the only creatures with no real thoughts, reason, or judgement, they are in his opion the perfect beings.
Transformations

Semi-Transformation
14981f4f-e184-4b73-9865-bb6786d7dd44_zps69c8d864.jpg
Full-Blood Form
cdcec1ff-6a70-4ff8-b121-ce52a90f85dc_zps4df72c38.jpg

- IcarusV -
Kiev-ByIcarusV_zpsdc302067.jpg

Name: Kiev Alexander Afanasy
Power: Can create extrasensory illusions
Weapon: two daggers that can link and form a full length sword
Personality: Kiev is scientifically minded and. Keeps a level head, opting to explore rather than question. His intelligence makes him arrogant sometimes.
Bio: Kiev was a Russian orphan who was adopted by a wealthy lawyer. His father taught him how to solve problems with logic, making Kiev a skillful tactician. He often skips classes to seek own education which usually involves wandering the halls with books of his own.
Extra: Kiev has an addiction to music and always wears headphones.

Transformations

Half-blood form
His clothes harden on his body like armor and his powers amplify greatly.

Full blood form
Kieve becomes a shadow and his powers amplify to their limit

- WolfGirl -
1305404_532928480109528_1183291750_n.jpg

Name: Melody Rose Field
Ability/Power: Can turn her self into a half wolf or a full Wolf and she can make everyone nice to each other for a couple sec.
Personality: Shy, doesn't talk much
Weapon: Double daggers and a bow and arrow
Bio: Her parents and her were transported to Arthus a year before luka and the others when they get there they turn into wolf form and her parents were shot and killed by hunters. Shortly after her parents died she tryed to adapt to Arthus
Extra: Has a strange attraction to roses

Transformations

Half-blood form
53663.jpg

Full blood form
anime-wolf-classic-design.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was five in the morning when Yao had managed to sneak out of
the dorms and escape the school Campus. It was now Eight and Yao had managed
to make his way to the public park that was nearly four miles from the school campus.

* almost falls from tree but i catch myself before I fall* wooh close call

Kiev made his way down the hallway with a book under his arm. His ever-present headphones feeding him a stream of continuous neural stimulation. He was looking for a place to read where he wouldn't be bothered.

*Stomach growls*Well I guess I should gets some grub * heads for the nearest food shop for some grub*

Kiev slipped out of one of the many back doors of the campus. He wasn't going to find any peaceful places in there today. He took off towards a local park to spend the rest of the day in study.

Yao stopped an took a seat on a bench that rested in the shade of the trees.
The park was empty as far as he could see and this luckily gave him a chance to rest.

Yao was unsure as to what his next step would be, where he would go now that
he has managed to escape from the hell hole everyone called school. After this
the best step to take is make his way out of the city and find a isolated place to stay.
The only problem was to this plan was Yao's empty pockets he had no money for food,
let alone shelter. He was now in a stump but he believed this was better than if he stayed.

* shortly after geting some food iSaw someone on a bench by my tree and so i ran behind a nearby tree*

Kiev walked with purpose towards the park. Despite his age, he was not an obvious student. His demeanor fit in with the rest of the adult world , and his higher than average dress code set him above most high-schoolers. The Afanasy family has a history of early graduation anyways, so he was often mistaken for a collegiate student

* sees a boy entering the park so I jump into the tree I was hiding in*

Kiev smirked to himself as he walked on. He knew he was being watched, and the best part was that the girl watching him didn't even know she had been noticed. He thought he recognized her as one of the students from the school. Threat level: minimal. Then he noticed the other student present. It was Yao. One of the underclassmen but still reputable enough to be known. Scissors Boy, he was called.

* noticed that she was sawn so I jumped down from the tree*

"Given up on your spying, I take it?" He said to her as he glanced sidelong. "You move too many branches when you climb. "

I wasn't spying at all so don't assume I was

Kiev waved his had dismissively at her. Another young blood with little respect for someone of his status. "Then why bother hiding?"

Kiev made a note of her comment mentally and continued his walk. "Yes, you sure can. you must be rather proud of yourself. Run along now, child."

I'm not a child I'm 15 years old. So please if a may boy don't mistake me for a boy.* walks off quite mad* hmmf men

"I weep for the future he said to himself as he came closer to Yao. What was he oing here, he wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.