Arsenal of Echoes OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted!

And in less surprising news, hell has frozen over.
Yay! Good job. We'll have a new player or two on saturday around the time of posting the next IC post, so you guys'll have to introduce yourselves to them :D

Name: Laman Agoshi
Race: Human

Personality: Calm and collected with a biting, witty sense of humour. Laman constantly channels a deep well of anger into this veneer of serenity, even into battle; he's a berserker with the composure of a tactician.

Fae'hathel Breed: Ilumi

Weapon Type: Spear

Abilities: Laman is an accomplished martial artist, spearmaster, and tactician, as well as a collector of music and art (he likes nudes and portraits of beautiful women, but nothing scandalous). He has a keen eye for skill and ability, able to discern the 'ability' level of someone at a glance. Additionally, he plays several instruments.

Inabilities: Laman is gaining in his years, and his reaction time and speed is waning. However, his years of combat experience and "old-man strength," as he jokingly puts it, more than makes up for this. Additionally, the man cannot sing for the life of him, and he has a tendency to spend what money he doesn't have, leaving him money-poor and surrounded by luxuries. This taste for luxuries also exceeds to women, and sometimes he can over-indulge in gifting a lady he fancies.

Fears: Getting old, dying dishonourably, giving in to his inner rage and destroying what little life he has, or hurting someone he deems friend or ally.

=======

Fae'hathel Name: Alarune
96f9f8d430c1ed1219816e6112dc974f.jpg
Fae'hathel Personality: Though her appearance gives her the ideal image of a woman of calm beauty and serenity, she is anything but. She is mischeivous, playful, and loves to make jokes-- particularly at the expense of those around her. She particularly enjoys the Art of the Tease.

Fae'hathel Abilities:

-Refraction: With every spear thrust, a beam no wider than the tip of his finger arches out for untold distance until it impacts something-- to devastating end.
-Arclight: The blade of his spear extends out to nearly the length of the shaft itself as a beam of light, able to sheer through objects with deadly precision. This added beam length is weightless and lasts as long as Laman wishes it to.
-Prism: The tip of his spear emits blinding light within his immediate area, causing a temporary visual-based stun and a blinding effect that varies from person to person, depending on how long they kept their eyes open. Someone who took in the whole burst of light may become permanently blinded.

Apologies for the delay, everyone! IC post will be up tonight, and Rayvin will explain all for what is to come!

Name: Laman Agoshi
Race: Human

Personality: Calm and collected with a biting, witty sense of humour. Laman constantly channels a deep well of anger into this veneer of serenity, even into battle; he's a berserker with the composure of a tactician.

Weapon Type: Spear

Abilities: Laman is an accomplished martial artist, spearmaster, and tactician, as well as a collector of music and art (he likes nudes and portraits of beautiful women, but nothing scandalous). He has a keen eye for skill and ability, able to discern the 'ability' level of someone at a glance. Additionally, he plays several instruments.

Inabilities: Laman is gaining in his years, and his reaction time and speed is waning. However, his years of combat experience and "old-man strength," as he jokingly puts it, more than makes up for this. Additionally, the man cannot sing for the life of him, and he has a tendency to spend what money he doesn't have, leaving him money-poor and surrounded by luxuries. This taste for luxuries also exceeds to women, and sometimes he can over-indulge in gifting a lady he fancies.

Fears: Getting old, dying dishonourably, giving in to his inner rage and destroying what little life he has, or hurting someone he deems friend or ally.

=======

Fae'hathel Name: Alarune
96f9f8d430c1ed1219816e6112dc974f.jpg
Fae'hathel Personality: Though her appearance gives her the ideal image of a woman of calm beauty and serenity, she is anything but. She is mischeivous, playful, and loves to make jokes-- particularly at the expense of those around her. She particularly enjoys the Art of the Tease.

Fae'hathel Abilities:

-Refraction: With every spear thrust, a beam no wider than the tip of his finger arches out for untold distance until it impacts something-- to devastating end.
-Arclight: The blade of his spear extends out to nearly the length of the shaft itself as a beam of light, able to sheer through objects with deadly precision. This added beam length is weightless and lasts as long as Laman wishes it to.
-Prism: The tip of his spear emits blinding light within his immediate area, causing a temporary visual-based stun and a blinding effect that varies from person to person, depending on how long they kept their eyes open. Someone who took in the whole burst of light may become permanently blinded.
Accepted! :D

TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS FOLKS!

I) IC POST FOR THIS WEEK IS UP!
DEADLINE: 26/03/16 @9:00PM GMT
II)Welcome @Seiji to the Arsenal of Echoes family! Make him feel welcome :D

Reactions: Astaroth
Alright folks! Checking up on you guys, specifically:
@Red Velvet
@Tribs
@Astaroth
@Leif
And
@Seiji

Make sure to get your post in by saturday, and if you can't make sure to message me with the next two days :D

I realized that I said 'acrobatics' in Vulres's character sheet but I didn't specify exactly what he did! Silly me! So for people who have been to Fiosalroth in the last ten years or so and maybe seen a show where he and his group has performed think Aerial! Think Cirque! Aerial silks, hoop, straps, etc. For ground work think the Cyr Wheel!

Aerial Silks:
https://youtu.be/tYQUKWjmd2s

Straps:
https://youtu.be/2CiB6dTmBz4

Aerial Hoop:
https://youtu.be/D9_-vNRi3Cs

Cyr Wheel: (I really love the performance for this one especially!)
https://youtu.be/4QC2nrWpx1k

I realized that I said 'acrobatics' in Vulres's character sheet but I didn't specify exactly what he did! Silly me! So for people who have been to Fiosalroth in the last ten years or so and maybe seen a show where he and his group has performed think Aerial! Think Cirque! Aerial silks, hoop, straps, etc. For ground work think the Cyr Wheel!

Aerial Silks:
https://youtu.be/tYQUKWjmd2s

Straps:
https://youtu.be/2CiB6dTmBz4

Aerial Hoop:
https://youtu.be/D9_-vNRi3Cs

Cyr Wheel: (I really love the performance for this one especially!)
https://youtu.be/4QC2nrWpx1k
Ooh! Fiosalroth: Aeliatorian City of Culture 2016! :D That'd definitely give him a combat advantage :D

Terribly sorry for the sudden disappearance. There has been some developments in my country that are more than sour as the possibility of civil war seems to be rather looming more than usual, this has not been the first time this happens.. I will need to check, take care and see to that before I manage to RP far too much. Thank you and terribly sorry again.

What?! Where did this productivity come from. I even posted before Dawn this round! This is probably never going to happen again. I also like my rainbow vomit posts. But if I ever use a colour that's difficult to read let me know and I'll change it. It's also probably best to mildly ignore Haenor's sheet for the time being, as I intend to update it fairly soon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@N0VA, I regret to inform you that because you did not let me know what was up during the crucial part of the story, the beginning, I've had to substitute your character with another player. So unfortunately, your spot on the roleplay has been taken and I wish you the best of luck finding other roleplay exploits. ^_^

*bites everyone*

I'm gonna post if nobody else iiiiisssssss. So when you have to listen to Vul bitching it isn't my fault~

I've already posted like a good boy.

I'm gonna post if nobody else iiiiisssssss. So when you have to listen to Vul bitching it isn't my fault~
Do it.

Yeah, guys, get your posts in by next Sunday! Apologies for my lack of talking, I've been on holiday and now we're switching internet providers so yeah, I'll do my best for you guys :3

@Rook @Red Velvet @Dawn @Astaroth @Seiji @Tribs

HEY GUYS. ANNOUNCEMENT. I WILL GET UP A POST ON SATURDAY! The deadline for you guys would be next Sunday at 10PM GMT, but irregardless, I wanna chat to you guys and see where you all are on the wavelength.

Apologies for being busy with schoolins', ladies and gents, but I just wanna make sure everybody is still rip roaring and ready to explore Aeliatora, and I thought if I could be the precursor and begin the conversation, it'd help you guys get inspired by talking to each other about your personal subplots, developing your characters, talking about the lore and just talking about the roleplay in general!

If you guys have any doubts, please tell them to me so I can help to allay them, and make sure that you guys have an amazing roleplay experience. :)

YEAH I GOTSA QUESTION. Are we going to be playing out the traveling parts? Like between temples. Cause I dunno if that's too slice of life-y for you guys (well not Tribs) but yeah. Could give us the time we need to bond.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
YEAH I GOTSA QUESTION. Are we going to be playing out the traveling parts? Like between temples. Cause I dunno if that's too slice of life-y for you guys (well not Tribs) but yeah. Could give us the time we need to bond.
YES! Please do! It'll enrich the story if you guys detail your journey, whether it has struggles due to wildlife, terrain, or low rations or even no struggles. Anything like this would definitely enrich the story to a fuller extent. :D

YES! Please do! It'll enrich the story if you guys detail your journey, whether it has struggles due to wildlife, terrain, or low rations or even no struggles. Anything like this would definitely enrich the story to a fuller extent. :D
I'm good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.