Arsenal of Echoes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapoth if I might?

Edit: I'll wait to see a little more of others characters before getting to the rest of it/picking a weapon.

Last edited:
Alright! Everybody now has their Fae'hathel breed assigned.

As I said before I have no worry to what kind of breed I get. If I really had to choose I am fine with "Inferno,Tide, Terrain, Obscura or Illumi"

As I said before I have no worry to what kind of breed I get. If I really had to choose I am fine with "Inferno,Tide, Terrain, Obscura or Illumi"
Well, Dawn has Tide, so I'd love to hear which you pick :)

Hmmm... alright, do we have anyone playing ANY of these I mentioned or is it just Dawnie playing Tide?

Alrighty, I will be taking the Obscura Fae'hathel and using a Halberd Type of weapon. Bellow you can see the weapon along with what I will be using as my character.

attachment.php

[fieldbox="Alfarinn, blue, dashed"]
Name: Alfarinn Hermann

Race: Human
Personality: His personality is that of a calm and composed man outside of combat, he seems generous, honest and kind natured but there is that feeling of uncertain dominance from his presence. In combat he seems different, the composed nature is replaced to that of a berserker that puts his body in the place of those in need.
Fae'hathel Breed: Obscura
Weapon Type: A combination of a sword-halberd type of weapon

Abilities: Ecgric while incompetent to do something normal he is a one of a kind fighter, soldier, warrior; his brutality, body size and upbringing have made him quite the foe to anyone on the battlefield. He is familiar but not adept in tactics of war and finds in himself the ability to make one hell of a tea.

Inabilities: He finds himself unable to kill an innocent person. He is unable to any sort of mundane task, its easier for him to break than to make or create something.
Fears: Water

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ardat, black, dashed"]

Fae'hathel Name: Ardat Lili

Fae'hathel Personality: Would darkness fit someone better than her? The question some would say is up to debate but in reality no answer could be found. Dark, brutal, quiet, stoic and to one degree sadistic in nature, she expresses her control through mind-play and trickery followed by sharp cunning. Extremely selfish… what is hers is hers, from the smallest of objects to the largest of possessions.

Fae'hathel Breed: Obscura

Fae'hathel Abilities:

#1 Dispersion - the ability to disperse himself in shadow to avoid detection of any kind. (Works only at night and lightly lit places and areas.)

#2 Banshee Wail - A wail that deafens anything and anyone in its surrounding for a few long moments

#3 Psychic Horror – the ability to inflict horrifying hallucination

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Yae'thar, #9999ff, solid]

Fae'hathel Name: Yae'thyr

Fae'hathel Personality: Regal, Sassy, Coy, Sarcastic, Callous and Astute.

Fae'hathel Breed: Tide

Fae'hathel Abilities:
  • Waters of Restoration: Summons water Infused with healing energies that Yae'thyr is able to manipulate. Examples of use:
(Healing Rain) a small shower of rain that mends those under the refuge of its touch.
(Healing Touch) The waters swirl along it's holder's body and mends their wounds.

• Water Sphere: Holds a target inside of a large orb that acts like a prison of water; that suffocates and drowns them.

• Glacial Defence: Yae'thyr is able to summon a reflective ice barrier upon her holder that protects them from oncoming attacks.
Other: Wielded by Sojin Dastri.
[/fieldbox]

...*Squints to see what's still available*

I might go with Ascension or Illumi. Maybe Inferno.

I'm leaning toward bow or scythe as a weapon if it helps. More toward bow.

I forgot to mention if someone wants to play my Fae'hathel or create their own to play with my character you are more than welcome.

Everyone! I would like to see your apps done by Tuesday at the earliest so we can get AoE started before Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.