Arsenal of Echoes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That actually really helped me out, because I wanted to work the locations into my post so I actually looked at the map. YAY GEOGRAPHY.

@Leif @N0VA You have until 9:00PM GMT on Saturday to post in the IC, or the plot will be moved forward, and your characters will be late to the meeting.

@Leif @N0VA You have until 9:00PM GMT on Saturday to post in the IC, or the plot will be moved forward, and your characters will be late to the meeting.
I am going to have to miss this round. School week was busy and today is my sister's birthday.

Alright folks! I want a post in by the saturday at 10:30PM GMT, if you could, thank you! :D

@Leif, @N0VA. You have been declared late by Rayvin the blacksmith in this post. Please let me know now if you cannot post by this Saturday either, or I will give the person who has not posted without a valid excuse a strike. Three strikes, and I will have to remove you from the roleplay.

@Dullahan

I prolly won't be able to crank out a post this round, given that I'll be getting home from work right around the deadline. Sorry for not posting this week, I've been sick and running a fever on and off and haven't had a lot of free time either.

@Dullahan

I prolly won't be able to crank out a post this round, given that I'll be getting home from work right around the deadline. Sorry for not posting this week, I've been sick and running a fever on and off and haven't had a lot of free time either.
Due the update throwing everything out of whack, everyone can have up to next Saturday to post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
Oh should I wait to post again then? o_o

@Dullahan

I've got work tomorrow and a viewing to go to, and Friday I've got a funeral, but I'll be able to post sometime before Saturday.

Yay! Leif and I get to play together finally! :D

So... Y'all need any more of them RP'ers?

New image is up! I was going to find some costume or armor refs for him but I couldn't find any. @Dawn said Vulres should just be naked. ><; So I give up for the time being. HE'S PROBABLY NOT NAKED. DON'T LISTEN TO DAWN. SHE'S BAD.

Posts were edited accordingly, etc etc.

Thanks! <3

(I'm gonna mess around with some of the video games I play and see if I can make him character creators or something~)

Reactions: Astaroth
VULRES IS NEKKID.

IT'S ALREADY BEEN DECIDED.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Posted!

And in less surprising news, hell has frozen over.

Reactions: Dawn and Astaroth
Status
Not open for further replies.