Arsenal of Echoes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haenor Karzak

Race
Elf/Orc Halfbreed

Personality
Reserved and collected. Diligent. Patient. Determined. Blunt.

Abilities
Skilled Archer. Perceptive. Tracking. Athletic.

Inabilities
Cities. Some finer aspects to social interaction.

Fears
Failure. Rats.

Fae'hathal
Bow + Vapoth Fae'hathal

Name
Risaeya
(Ris'aeya)

Personality
Creative. Inquisitive. Gregarious. Capricious. Spontaneous.

Breed
Vapoth

Abilities

I.
Razor Wind - Summons wind capable of cutting things.

II.
Gale Force - Allows Risaeya to either apply strong winds against (to slow) or with (to speed) something. Usable on both inanimate objects such as projectiles or on living things such as people.

[/hr]

Last edited:

Haenor Karzak

Race
Elf/Orc Halfbreed

Personality
Reserved and collected. Diligent. Patient. Determined. Blunt.

Abilities
Skilled Archer. Perceptive. Tracking. Athletic.

Inabilities
Cities. Some finer aspects to social interaction.

Fears
Failure. Rats.

Fae'hathal
Bow + Vapoth Fae'hathal
Looks awesome so far :D You designing your fae'hathel yourself, or are you waiting to partner with someone?

Looks awesome so far :D You designing your fae'hathel yourself, or are you waiting to partner with someone?
Anyone is free to play it but if no one wants to, I'll play it myself.

Okay folks! This friday at 9:00PM GMT is the final deadline for character submission.

MAKE SURE ALL CHARACTERS ARE SUBMITTED FULLY COMPLETED, PLEASE! :D

It's not 9 yet, yes? I've been trying to find a picture and FAILING. Sorry about the wait, kiddo. <3

Vulres (His family name is known to him but he does NOT ever give it out.)
Race: Half-Elf
Personality: A quick sense of humor. Smiling is something that comes readily to him these days. Vulres is stupidly loyal and touchy-feely with those he has chosen as his friends and family. The rest of the world can just go jump off a tree. He's quick to help animals and small children though and he gives to charity. He has a soft spot for Mothers in distress and will empty out his pockets for them without any problem. Just don't piss him off or betray because he never forgets. Ever. There is a definite current of anger that he strives to keep grounded.
Fae'hathel Breed: Thunder
Weapon Type: Staff
Abilities: Consummate performer. Vulres has two loves in his life; music and acrobatics. Amazing balance! Amazing arms! He loves being on the stage! Vulres is excellent with the fiddle, the pipes, and the bodhran(smallish hand drum). He's in great shape from being a volunteer for Fiosalroth's guards/army and his performance art.
Inabilities: He cannot pass by a mother in distress or a crying child. Ever. It makes him nearly panic and he gets stupidly aggressive if someone tries to stop him from helping. Vulres has never been in a war zone or anything more breaking up bar brawls and stopping muggings. -Serious- combat is a bit terrifying to him and he wonders if he will be able to deal with it.
Fears: He's got a phobia of snakes and his response is usually minor panic attack and climbing the nearest chair/table/wall and yelling for someone to take it outside or away from him. Disapproval from those in charge but especially in social situations involving groups. (He tries to mask/overcome this with his performance arts.) He desperately doesn't want to be alone again and will do anything to make sure he isn't.

7839f0f85329a612a2df4c2b15076458.jpg
Fae'hathel Name: Alasdair
Fae'hathel Spirit's Appearance:
Fae'hathel Spirit's Personality: Vulres would say 'bitch' but Alasdair would tell you that he is calm and elegant and perfect and mature about everything. In truth, it's somewhere between the two. Alas is rather calm and mature, his stately demeanor makes him seem rather noble. Yet beneath that stately demeanor he personifies the storm, the lightning strike. Quick and angry and destructive, that rage can strike out of nowhere.
Fae'hathel Abilities:
Considering that Alasdair's breed is thunder, his true powers lie in lightning and electricity. Little zaps, big zaps. Zap zap. Full-on walls of lightning strikes to protect himself and his wielder as a last ditch effort. Imbuing his wielder with raw electricity is dangerous so the power lies in the Staff himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not 9 yet, yes? I've been trying to find a picture and FAILING. Sorry about the wait, kiddo. <3

2f7fb92e7d23a1a2f9c16421c4487bb7.jpg
Afanen Vulres
Race: Half-Elf
Personality: A quick sense of humor. Smiling is something that comes readily to him these days. Afanen is stupidly loyal and touchy-feely with those he has chosen as his friends and family. The rest of the world can just go jump off a tree. He's quick to help animals and small children though and he gives to charity. He has a soft spot for Mothers in distress and will empty out his pockets for them without any problem. Just don't piss him off or betray because he never forgets. Ever. There is a definite current of anger that he strives to keep grounded.
Weapon Type: Staff
Abilities: Consummate performer. Afanen has two loves in his life; music and acrobatics. Amazing balance! Amazing arms! He loves being on the stage! Afanen is excellent with the fiddle, the pipes, and the bodhran(smallish hand drum). He's in great shape from being a volunteer for Fiosalroth's guards/army and his performance art.
Inabilities: He cannot pass by a mother in distress or a crying child. Ever. It makes him nearly panic and he gets stupidly aggressive if someone tries to stop him from helping. Afanen has never been in a war zone or anything more breaking up bar brawls and stopping muggings. -Serious- combat is a bit terrifying to him and he wonders if he will be able to deal with it.
Fears: He's got a phobia of snakes and his response is usually minor panic attack and climbing the nearest chair/table/wall and yelling for someone to take it outside or away from him. Disapproval from those in charge but especially in social situations involving groups. (He tries to mask/overcome this with his performance arts.) He desperately doesn't want to be alone again and will do anything to make sure he isn't.

7839f0f85329a612a2df4c2b15076458.jpg
Fae'hathel Name: Alasdair
Fae'hathel Spirit's Appearance:
Fae'hathel Spirit's Personality: Afanen would say 'bitch' but Alasdair would tell you that he is calm and elegant and perfect and mature about everything. In truth, it's somewhere between the two. Alas is rather calm and mature, his stately demeanor makes him seem rather noble. Yet beneath that stately demeanor he personifies the storm, the lightning strike. Quick and angry and destructive, that rage can strike out of nowhere.
Fae'hathel Abilities:
Considering that Alasdair's breed is thunder, his true powers lie in lightning and electricity. Little zaps, big zaps. Zap zap. Full-on walls of lightning strikes to protect himself and his wielder as a last ditch effort. Imbuing his wielder with raw electricity is dangerous so the power lies in the Staff himself.
Hot damn, Tribs. That's a good app! And it's accepted, as well as the time being 19:40 :D

@Dullahan

I can't decide if that means I'm over the time limit or under it.... *squints*
I asked Kehv about the time and he said I had till two pm our time! I need to learn to double check. *cough* But YAY! \o/

@Dullahan

I can't decide if that means I'm over the time limit or under it.... *squints*
I asked Kehv about the time and he said I had till two pm our time! I need to learn to double check. *cough* But YAY! \o/
Don't stress Tribsies! :D You did awesome :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ah crap, I didn't see the actual time I had to post by.

Am I just SOL?

If by "ready to post" you mean "ready after I scrambled to finish past the deadline"... then yes.

Name: Deoric Wald
Deoric.jpg
Race: Half-Dwarf
Personality: Genuine. Cautious. Has Seen Some Shit. Feels responsible for everyone around him; Team Dad. Voice of reason. Clumsy with affection. Hates deception and abusers. When pushed, he explodes.
Fae'hathel Breed: Inferno
Weapon Type: Axe
Abilities: Reading people's true intentions. Making tough decisions. Mediating. Former Virtue of Mal'mia's Stained Angel Choir; trained in combat and regular guardsman duties as well as interrogation, investigation, stealth, and covert missions. Now a professional artisan glass blower who makes wings for the Choir, among other things.
Inabilities: Dealing with loss. Calming down once his fuse is lit.
Fears: Not being good enough to protect anyone. Children. Getting too close. Flying.

Fae'hathel Name: Irie
Fae'hathel Spirit Appearance: An androgynous elfin youth appearing to be in their late teens, with flickering flames in their long hair and smoky, insubstantial horns. Has also been known to appear as a fiery stag.
Irie.jpg
IrieStag.jpg
Fae'hathel Personality: Impish. Flirts with absolutely everyone. Hates serious people. Troublemaker and likes to instigate, but shows remorse if anyone gets really upset; it's all meant in good fun. Touchy-feely. Immature.
Fae'hathel Abilities:

Searing Touch - Can cause burning wounds or light fires at will upon skin contact.

Devilish Charm - Can glamor/bedazzle/persuade others to do their bidding. Less effective on those with stronger wills.

Wings of Wrath - Deoric is granted fiery wings that span twelve feet from tip to tip. While incapable of flight (at least, as far as he knows), they work as both shield, striking weapon, and an intimidating sight to his foes.

If by "ready to post" you mean "ready after I scrambled to finish past the deadline"... then yes.

Name: Deoric Wald
Deoric.jpg
Race: Half-Dwarf
Personality: Genuine. Cautious. Has Seen Some Shit. Feels responsible for everyone around him; Team Dad. Voice of reason. Clumsy with affection. Hates deception and abusers. When pushed, he explodes.
Weapon Type: Axe
Abilities: Reading people's true intentions. Making tough decisions. Mediating. Former Virtue of Mal'mia's Stained Angel Choir; trained in combat and regular guardsman duties as well as interrogation, investigation, stealth, and covert missions. Now a professional artisan glass blower who makes wings for the Choir, among other things.
Inabilities: Dealing with loss. Calming down once his fuse is lit.
Fears: Not being good enough to protect anyone. Children. Getting too close. Flying.

Fae'hathel Name: Irie
Fae'hathel Spirit Appearance: An androgynous elfin youth appearing to be in their late teens, with flickering flames in their long hair and smoky, insubstantial horns. Has also been known to appear as a fiery stag.
Irie.jpg
IrieStag.jpg
Fae'hathel Personality: Impish. Flirts with absolutely everyone. Hates serious people. Troublemaker and likes to instigate, but shows remorse if anyone gets really upset; it's all meant in good fun. Touchy-feely. Immature.
Fae'hathel Abilities:

Searing Touch - Can cause burning wounds or light fires at will upon skin contact.

Devilish Charm - Can glamor/bedazzle/persuade others to do their bidding. Less effective on those with stronger wills.

Wings of Wrath - Deoric is granted fiery wings that span twelve feet from tip to tip. While incapable of flight (at least, as far as he knows), they work as both shield, striking weapon, and an intimidating sight to his foes.
Accepted. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Did...did Sojin's sluttiness scare everyone away? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.