Arsenal of Echoes OOC

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Arcadia, Jan 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From the birth of the world, infants were born of the elements. The Fae’hathel. Ancient beings of unimaginable power, these beings clung to the essence of life within the world, their solitary purpose being to ensure life would always flourish. However, the winds of fate were most cruel, sending quakes of fear through the Fae’hathel. The rise of the Al’ras was coming closer, ancient beings of dark energy who were only pleased when all around them was shrouded in darkness and destruction. But the Fae’hathel could not combat the Al’ras alone. In order to combat the threat, they agreed with Havenshire, the blacksmith of legendary repute, to have their souls formed into weaponry for the champions of the world’s races to use in combat against the Al’ras threat.
    What would once occur to decide the fate of Aeliatora, would reprise for the future of Aeliatora's children. Would this new generation of saviors live up to their task? Or would the Al'ras conquer all?

• [​IMG]
      From the birth of the world, infants were born of the elements. The Fae’hathel. Ancient beings of unimaginable power, these beings clung to the essence of life within the world, their solitary purpose being to ensure life would always flourish. However, the winds of fate were most cruel, sending quakes of fear through the Fae’hathel. The rise of the Al’ras was coming closer, ancient beings of dark energy who were only pleased when all around them was shrouded in darkness and destruction. But the Fae’hathel could not combat the Al’ras alone. In order to combat the threat, they agreed with Havenshire, the blacksmith of legendary repute, to have their souls formed into weaponry for the champions of the world’s races to use in combat against the Al’ras threat.

• Inferno- Fae’hathel who can manipulate flames in various different manners.

Tide- Fae’hathel who can manipulate water in various different manners.

Thunder- Fae’hathel who can manipulate lightning in various manners.

Terrain- Fae’hathel who can manipulate the soil, earth and ground in various ways.

Ascension- Fae’hathel who can levitate and manipulate the world’s gravity.

Aesthesis: Fae’hathel who can manipulate the sound waves around them.

Obscura: Fae’hathel who can manipulate the shadows around them.

Illumi: Fae’hathel who can manipulate the light around them.

Vapoth: Fae’hathel who can manipulate the air itself.

• [​IMG]
      The Al'ras. Beings beyond comprehension, their oozing, shadowy forms taking the visage of the darkness itself. These beings are lead under the banner of a single name. Vastitas. Their patriarch, monarch and leader, Vastitas is a name to be feared, to be whispered in the darkened alleys and hallways of Aeliatora, a name that brings with it curses as the ever growing darkness of night threatens to blot out the sun more with each day. These beings are destruction incarnate.
    • Midai'la (open)
      Mal'mia (open)

[​IMG]
      Mal'mia. The city of religion, of peace and of purity. Mal'mia is a city regarded highly for the peace their guard forces bring, the guard itself known as the Stained Angel Choir due to their stained glass wings, which propel them into battle. Mal'mia is a city that trades in it's stain glass, importing valuables from it's neighbors, and exporting the holiest of items back across the Aelitorian globe.

Ahslago (open)

[​IMG]
      Ahslago, the city of political democracy. A place of justice, lawfulness, where good men become greater, and those of evil are justly punished.

Fallshore (open)

[​IMG]
      Fallshore is the port city that supplies Midai'la with offshore trade with islands that are many years travel away from Aeliatora.

Infiolith: The Capital (open)

[​IMG]
      The capital of Midai'la, Infiolith is the shining example of democracy, their leader believing in balancing the matters of politics and religion, letting neither dominate her choices when it comes to making official decisions. Once at war with Phasriel, they have been written off as the victors, and with very few, albeit visible scars to show for it.

Fiosalroth (open)

[​IMG]
      A city in the trees that makes its economy through it's iron-like lumber, Fiosalroth is at one with nature, many of the citizens residing in the city archers, trappers, hunters or druid shamans in profession.

Maldretchor (open)

[​IMG]
      Maldretchor, city of snow and icy hearts. Those in Maldretchor hunt for themselves, supply for themselves and are self-sufficient. They do not believe in political debate, but rather fights to determine who is stronger.

Phasriel (open)

Than're (open)

[​IMG]
      The sanctuary of Phasrielian soldiers, Than're is a hidden fortress within a mountain.

Alashi (open)

[​IMG]
      Phasriel's merchant city, Alashi deals in exotic spices, exotic weaponry, and anything others crave most in the world, whether it be pleasure and vices, or weapons and equipment.

Casias (open)

[​IMG]
      Second to Chiesiamoth, Casias is Phasriel's most populated city, second only to the capital. Casias is a city of subterfuge, where the shadiest of mercenaries lay in wait for even shadier employers to hire them.

Lochros (open)

[​IMG]
      Lochros is the centre of religion for Phasriel, where it's citizens worship a conqueror god who will cleanse the world in holy fire, burning the heathens so the meek may rule Aeliatora.

Chiesiamoth (open)

[​IMG]
      The fortress capital of Phasriel, most would say Chiesiamoth is completely impenetrable, a fortress of impregnable and domineering magnitude.

• Name:
      Race: (Any high fantasy race)
      Personality:
      Fae'hathel Breed:
      Weapon Type:
      Abilities: (What your character can do without the assistance of their Fae'hathel, AKA skills/mundane talents)
      Inabilities:
      Fears:

Fae'hathel Name:
      Fae'hathel Spirit Appearance:
      Fae'hathel Personality:
      Fae'hathel Breed:
      Fae'hathel Abilities: (The magical abilities your character can use when they bond with their Fae'hathel, that would be out of the ordinary for a normal person.)

• Rules:
      1)
      Every player gets one individual spirit weapon and one individual Fae'hathel. No one may have the same weapon, for example, 2 sword wielders, 2 mace wielders etc.
      2)No NSFW character images.
      3)No metagaming, godmodding, powerplaying etc etc.
      4) Don't be a dick.
      5) The GM word is law.
      6) You can play a Fae'hathel, but you must clear it with another player as to being their partner.
      7) One character limit.
      8) Three Fae'hathel abilities per character.

• [​IMG]
      Map Key:
      Red: Capital Cities
      Blue: City Settlements
      Yellow: Sacred Locations

#1 Arcadia, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. @Astaroth
    @Leif
    @Dawn
    @chillin

Here's the OOC for Arsenal of Echoes. Be sure to read through everything and if you have questions, ask! :D

3. Definitely interested in this. C:

4. ^^By invitation only.

5. I invited him, Chillin XD

6. Oh, wasn't tagged. Sorry, N0VA!

7. Well N0VA is gonna be the last player we accept, apart from one I'm yet to hear back from :D

8. Post here for presence and confirmation. I probably won't be able to start on my character until Friday, however.

9. Guys, make sure to re-read the rules! Added a few more for clarification purposes :D

10. Has anyone decided on a breed and/or weapon yet? I don't wanna step on any toes here.

11. I'm going to probably do my main character and leave those empty so I can figure it out with someone else. So far, I got a Human in the making... if anyone is up for pairing let's talk shop. C:

12. I.. uh okay well I'm considering either Inferno or Tide for breed and if no one minds, can I take the sword? Cause I actually have a character who would fit beautifully in this setting with a few minor adjustments.

@Dullahan Bruh. Does Tide cover ice powers?

13. Yaaaaaaaaas! Ice powers are coolio.

14. OKAY BUT DOES "SWORD" MEAN ONLY ONE SWORD NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF SWORD?

Or can we have like one dude with a katana and one with a greatsword and another with a gunblade and another with a rapier etc etc?

15. Hmmmm.... I think it'll be one overall type for each character! So sword for one, mace for another, etc!

16. BOOOO okay.

Then if no one is gonna be a diva about it, I call Tide and sword. Get off my lawn.

17. I shall strike Tide off of the list!

18. sojin arenal of echos.jpg
    Sojin Dastri
    Male | 25 | Suli-jann (fire)

Personality
    Cocky as fuck. Such a charmer. Follows his own moral compass. Iron heart. Hothead.

Abilities
    Physically fit. Talented liar. Weapon proficiency. Racial benefits: Fire resistance. Fire hands.

Inabilities
    Weakness to Earth. Deep relationships.

Fears
    Buildings on fire. Deep relationships. Loss of control.

Fae'hathel
    Tide | Yae'thyr
    It's a sword!

sojin sword.jpg

#18 Dawn, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  19. Hellions! All hellions! XD

20. Pls reserve me the Sound for later. At school atm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.