Arsenal of Echoes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arcadia

Original poster
From the birth of the world, infants were born of the elements. The Fae'hathel. Ancient beings of unimaginable power, these beings clung to the essence of life within the world, their solitary purpose being to ensure life would always flourish. However, the winds of fate were most cruel, sending quakes of fear through the Fae'hathel. The rise of the Al'ras was coming closer, ancient beings of dark energy who were only pleased when all around them was shrouded in darkness and destruction. But the Fae'hathel could not combat the Al'ras alone. In order to combat the threat, they agreed with Havenshire, the blacksmith of legendary repute, to have their souls formed into weaponry for the champions of the world's races to use in combat against the Al'ras threat.
What would once occur to decide the fate of Aeliatora, would reprise for the future of Aeliatora's children. Would this new generation of saviors live up to their task? Or would the Al'ras conquer all?

• frmh7Zf.png

From the birth of the world, infants were born of the elements. The Fae'hathel. Ancient beings of unimaginable power, these beings clung to the essence of life within the world, their solitary purpose being to ensure life would always flourish. However, the winds of fate were most cruel, sending quakes of fear through the Fae'hathel. The rise of the Al'ras was coming closer, ancient beings of dark energy who were only pleased when all around them was shrouded in darkness and destruction. But the Fae'hathel could not combat the Al'ras alone. In order to combat the threat, they agreed with Havenshire, the blacksmith of legendary repute, to have their souls formed into weaponry for the champions of the world's races to use in combat against the Al'ras threat.

• Inferno- Fae'hathel who can manipulate flames in various different manners.

Tide- Fae'hathel who can manipulate water in various different manners.

Thunder- Fae'hathel who can manipulate lightning in various manners.

Terrain- Fae'hathel who can manipulate the soil, earth and ground in various ways.

Ascension- Fae'hathel who can levitate and manipulate the world's gravity.

Aesthesis: Fae'hathel who can manipulate the sound waves around them.

Obscura: Fae'hathel who can manipulate the shadows around them.

Illumi: Fae'hathel who can manipulate the light around them.

Vapoth: Fae'hathel who can manipulate the air itself.

• fxYklKX.png

The Al'ras. Beings beyond comprehension, their oozing, shadowy forms taking the visage of the darkness itself. These beings are lead under the banner of a single name. Vastitas. Their patriarch, monarch and leader, Vastitas is a name to be feared, to be whispered in the darkened alleys and hallways of Aeliatora, a name that brings with it curses as the ever growing darkness of night threatens to blot out the sun more with each day. These beings are destruction incarnate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested in this. C:

Post here for presence and confirmation. I probably won't be able to start on my character until Friday, however.

Guys, make sure to re-read the rules! Added a few more for clarification purposes :D

Has anyone decided on a breed and/or weapon yet? I don't wanna step on any toes here.

I'm going to probably do my main character and leave those empty so I can figure it out with someone else. So far, I got a Human in the making... if anyone is up for pairing let's talk shop. C:

I.. uh okay well I'm considering either Inferno or Tide for breed and if no one minds, can I take the sword? Cause I actually have a character who would fit beautifully in this setting with a few minor adjustments.

@Dullahan Bruh. Does Tide cover ice powers?

I.. uh okay well I'm considering either Inferno or Tide for breed and if no one minds, can I take the sword? Cause I actually have a character who would fit beautifully in this setting with a few minor adjustments.

@Dullahan Bruh. Does Tide cover ice powers?
Yaaaaaaaaas! Ice powers are coolio.

OKAY BUT DOES "SWORD" MEAN ONLY ONE SWORD NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF SWORD?

Or can we have like one dude with a katana and one with a greatsword and another with a gunblade and another with a rapier etc etc?

OKAY BUT DOES "SWORD" MEAN ONLY ONE SWORD NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF SWORD?

Or can we have like one dude with a katana and one with a greatsword and another with a gunblade and another with a rapier etc etc?
Hmmmm.... I think it'll be one overall type for each character! So sword for one, mace for another, etc!

BOOOO okay.

Then if no one is gonna be a diva about it, I call Tide and sword. Get off my lawn.

sojin arenal of echos.jpg
Sojin Dastri
Male | 25 | Suli-jann (fire)

Personality
Cocky as fuck. Such a charmer. Follows his own moral compass. Iron heart. Hothead.

Abilities
Physically fit. Talented liar. Weapon proficiency. Racial benefits: Fire resistance. Fire hands.

Inabilities
Weakness to Earth. Deep relationships.

Fears
Buildings on fire. Deep relationships. Loss of control.

Fae'hathel
Tide | Yae'thyr
It's a sword!

sojin sword.jpg

Last edited:
Pls reserve me the Sound for later. At school atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.