Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer and @Meggie
So, as I understand it, two rooms like the one above are directly connected? So, do the two rooms each have 1 bed or 2 beds? Is there one exit for the two rooms? So... Like, do they need to go through one dorm to get to the other? Or is there a common area (like a mini living room) between the two rooms that connect them, and that's the entrance/exit for the hallway?
Yes there are two different exits for each room

• Useful
Reactions: Stargazer
  1. Who is going to announce the ball?
  2. How much longer are they supposed to stand in front of the school?
  3. How will they know which color to wear?
  4. Do they need to pick clothing out of their wardrobe that matches the certain color, or is their something provided for them to wear?
    1. If they need to get their color clothing from their own wardrobe where are all of their bags? I wrote that my characters had sent their things to the school before themselves so it would already be there waiting, so...

1.) Ariels and Eric so whoever is playing their child will need to play them for a few lines in order to announce it.
2.) They are allowed to go in at anytime, my characters are just outside for the moment. Because they've been in carriages for hours.
3/4.) There is a list I'm making There will also be outfit already chosen for them. There will be two rooms for them to change in one for the males and one for the females. The outfits were chosen by their parents

@Brea

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Okay, in that case I'll reply to the IC again once the color thing with the ball has been announced so that I have something for my characters to do rather than stand around.

Also, have you gotten the color list done?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, in that case I'll reply to the IC again once the color thing with the ball has been announced so that I have something for my characters to do rather than stand around.

Also, have you gotten the color list done?
No I'm not done yet I had a lot of homework

1.) Ariels and Eric so whoever is playing their child will need to play them for a few lines in order to announce it.
2.) They are allowed to go in at anytime, my characters are just outside for the moment. Because they've been in carriages for hours.
3/4.) There is a list I'm making There will also be outfit already chosen for them. There will be two rooms for them to change in one for the males and one for the females. The outfits were chosen by their parents

@Brea
~ Well so that means I'm announcing? Any specific time I should?

~ Also! My laptop screen cracked two days prior so I have been without a laptop. Thankfully , my family has lent me one to use so I should have my posts up soon in response to anyone who is interacting with my characters. I promise I haven't forgotten! Just been without my main source of doing things. Will be playing catch up throughout this week everyone!

Reactions: Brea
~ Well so that means I'm announcing? Any specific time I should?

~ Also! My laptop screen cracked two days prior so I have been without a laptop. Thankfully , my family has lent me one to use so I should have my posts up soon in response to anyone who is interacting with my characters. I promise I haven't forgotten! Just been without my main source of doing things. Will be playing catch up throughout this week everyone!

Yes you'll be announcing! Um you could do it when we are sure everyone is there

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Yes you'll be announcing! Um you could do it when we are sure everyone is there
Everyone except for @Yandere-Chan 'S most recent character has arrived.

Also, sorry if it seems like I'm pestering but have you finished the colors? Cause, I feel like those should be given at the same time as the announcement... So they'd need to be ready to go when Shayla posts?

Reactions: Stargazer
Ah, sorry! I'll try and finish up his post today!

@Brea
I love your profile picture!!

EDIT:
Okay, his post will be up today, for sure. I only need to edit and add a couple more details after I get out of school and he'll be up!

Last edited:
i HAVE CHANGED CAL'S FACE CLAIM TO LUKE BILYK (last time I swear)

Okay, I posted for Aidan!! \^-^/

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
@Brea @Yandere-Chan @Stargazer @Shayla @IceQueen @Justaddnutts @Scorpio Queen @Infinite_Darkness @Little_Ghost98

Son of John Smith & Pocahontas and The Daughter of Cruella Devil --- Black
Son of Aurora and Prince Philip and the Daughter of Ursula--- Pink
Son of Aladdin and the Daughter of the Cheshire Cat-- Purple
Son of Mulan and Shang and the daughter of Captain Hook --- Forest Green
Son of Alice and Daughter of Mother Gothel ---- Baby Blue
Son Of Elsa and the daughter of Yzma ---- white
Son of Merida and the Daughter of Jafar----- Red

Daughter of Belle and the Beast and The son of the evil queen ----- Yellow
Daughter of Rupunzel and Flynn and the Son of Hades ----- Royal Blue
Daughter of Snow White and Prince and son of Hans ------- Orange
Daughter of Hercules and Megara and the son of the evil stepmother ------ Gold
Daughter of Ariel and Eric and the son of Maleficent ------ Lavender