Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey have you posted for all four of your characters?
I don't believe she posted for only Onyx and Zach.

*goes to check again*

EDIT:
I also just realized the top half of Quinton's post is a pale green. xD

I don't believe she posted for only Onyx and Zach.

*goes to check again*

EDIT:
I also just realized the top half of Quinton's post is a pale green. xD
Yes it was I thought it was ment to be like that

I know that there is no posting order, but I will probably put up a new post either tonight of tomorrow but I will wait after the dorm rooms have been assigned.

Ok I need another female and male because I Orignally wanted two pairs of engaged people in one dorm and now it is uneven.

If anyone has anyone they might want to be please tell me!

Edit: Remember you can only have 4 characters

Would I be able to make a daughter of Peter Pan?

EDIT: If so then I can get on that right away

I wouldn't mind making another character.. I'm just not sure who's kid it could be. *goes to Google*

Perhaps the son of Wendy but I'm not sure if you'd consider Peter Pan a villain, which would offset the pairing

I wouldn't mind making another character.. I'm just not sure who's kid it could be. *goes to Google*

Perhaps the son of Wendy but I'm not sure if you'd consider Peter Pan a villain, which would offset the pairing
Uh no Captain Hook was the VILLIAN for Peter Pan maybe you could do Morgana how was Ursulas sister

Then if you too make those then we can pair them together assuming you don't have a pairing together already

Then if you too make those then we can pair them together assuming you don't have a pairing together already
Nope, I'm paired with Satan's Mistress and Shayla

Alright than we have progress I will updat this immeaditly then go to bed.

It shouldn't take me long to finish him. The hard part is going to be finding a face claim XD

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.