Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well depending on who we can pair those people together or we may have to just repair all together
Well I know that just looking at it. There is my girl and yours that is left with out a partner and the. @Little_Ghost98 guy. So if you wanted to keep your girl then I can easily just get rid of Astrid. I don't really mind.

I do only have the one female but If you want to keep Astrid you can unless we were to start this over and I don't really want to do that to you guys. @Stargazer

I do only have the one female but If you want to keep Astrid you can unless we were to start this over and I don't really want to do that to you guys. @Stargazer
Like I said, if you want to keep your female, I can always ditch Astrid. I can always use her in another rp.

Honestly, I'm not up for a repair entirely... Some of us have already discussed things with the people we're paired with, and I'm not really willing to give up some of the ideas that came up for the people my characters are paired with.

Honestly, I'm not up for a repair entirely... Some of us have already discussed things with the people we're paired with, and I'm not really willing to give up some of the ideas that came up for the people my characters are paired with.
Yeah, same! I've made some pretty awesome relationships for my characters!

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
Yeah, same! I've made some pretty awesome relationships for my characters!
You won't have to I hope. Who was she paired with I'm trying to figure this out I was paired with her, and stargazer

You won't have to I hope. Who was she paired with I'm trying to figure this out I was paired with her, and stargazer
@Little_Ghost98 had her guy paired with her. That's why I was saying I could drop my female if you wanted to keep yours if you weren't paired with her yet.

Yeah but it's whatever I mean I don't really need a female I guess

Sorry bro, I was totally willing to give up my female so you could have kept yours.

It's fine, I don't really care I guess I mean it's fine.

Another option is that we could get rid of all three.

Yeay (that is if little ghost agreed). It's just a suggestion, it wouldn't screw anything up. Again just a suggestion

Either way I lose the female I guess that I don't really care anymore.

@Stargazer actually if we could find someone or people to take the spots then we wouldn't have to lose any characters

We can give that a shot. There might be a few people who are willing to take on another character. Or just find one person who will make a male

I'm sorry about this happening. The Roleplay is a little inactive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.