Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't take me long to finish him. The hard part is going to be finding a face claim XD
I look forward to our characters being paired together. It should be fun!

It shouldn't take me long to finish him. The hard part is going to be finding a face claim XD
How bout Josh Hutcherson or Alexander Ludwig? Or anyone else you can find

EVERYONE ELSE THE DORMS ARE UP!!

I look forward to our characters being paired together. It should be fun!
Totally! Especially since Cal's and Erin's relationship is so adorable and fun!

How bout Josh Hutcherson or Alexander Ludwig? Or anyone else you can find

EVERYONE ELSE THE DORMS ARE UP!!
Actually, whilst scrolling through my Tumblr I stumbled across a picture of Lucas Till, so I think I'm going to use him. Thank you, though!

EDIT:
and i just saw a picture of evan peters now im stuck oh god no.

Reactions: Brea
Totally! Especially since Cal's and Erin's relationship is so adorable and fun!

Actually, whilst scrolling through my Tumblr I stumbled across a picture of Lucas Till, so I think I'm going to use him. Thank you, though!

EDIT:
and i just saw a picture of evan peters now im stuck oh god no.

It's going to be great!!! And I vote Lucas Till!! But he's your character so the ultimate choice is yours

It's going to be great!!! And I vote Lucas Till!! But he's your character so the ultimate choice is yours
Until I decide what personality he's going to have, I'm probably not going to make a final decision.. Right now I'm leaning towards Till but who knows.
Do I go for a "omfg get away from me"
tumblr_ls1q7i3Tma1r3cswoo1_500.gif

or a "why am i so cheerful all the time plz love me" type of character?
tumblr_nhtngwotxN1tihkhlo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure yet but I'll decide soon enough..

Until I decide what personality he's going to have, I'm probably not going to make a final decision.. Right now I'm leaning towards Till but who knows.
Do I go for a "omfg get away from me"
tumblr_ls1q7i3Tma1r3cswoo1_500.gif

or a "why am i so cheerful all the time plz love me" type of character?
tumblr_nhtngwotxN1tihkhlo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure yet but I'll decide soon enough..

Haha well I know that my girl is going to be playful and whimsical and much like her father, carefree and all that. So it would be interesting to see someone off set that. But like I said he's your character. Don't let what I think Persue you. (Cause usually that happens to me. XD )

tumblr_lwl3jmbPzK1qaodrx.gif

||Name||
Aiden Oliver Tai

||Age||

||Grade in school||
Senior

||Evil or good||
Neutral (Is Confused as to Where he Stands)

||Parents||
Morgana and Jameson Tai

||Personality||
Seemingly intimidating at first, you'd soon be surprised to learn that Aiden Oliver Tai couldn't hurt a fly. Incredibly strong willed and a bit hot headed, Aiden is rather easy to frustrate and is often irritated at himself for becoming so overwhelmed with his emotions. His sarcasm along with his impatience often causes others to dislike him, however Aiden seems unfazed by this. He's rather oblivious to a numerous amount of things, which can make him a bit insensitive when it comes to other's feelings. Over protective and quick witted, when Aiden isn't making snarky remarks he's taking things too literal or accidentally allowing things to fly right over his head. He isn't one that intentionally seeks out danger, nor does he like to be around people who do.. He'd much rather be cocooned in a blanket reading some science fiction book. However, Aiden doesn't seem to care if he hurts a feeling or two, as he rarely cares for anyone outside of his inner circle. His rough exterior makes him rather unapproachable, and his habit to call out other people's bullshit has earned him quite the number of enemies. Aiden isn't one to beat around the bush, and he expects others to be the same with him. However, despite all of this, Aiden isn't a fan of conflict nor does he wish to physically hurt anyone or anything.​

||Feelings on arranged marriage||
Aiden has accepted it as a part of his fate.. Whilst his mother wasn't too thrilled to have learned he'd marry a hero's child, Aiden isn't that bothered by it.

||Other||
Aiden's not that fond of swimming or water.. As a child, his tail had gotten caught underneath a boulder and since then he has refused to go back into the ocean, much to his mother's disappointment.

Aiden lives with his father, and he rarely sees his mother, as he refuses to step foot in the water. However, his father continues to push Aiden on the path of evil. This has left him at a loss as to where his role belongs, because he doesn't wish to disappoint his parents anymore than he already has but he doesn't want to hurt anyone else.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer
@Meggie Hey, You know how Disney released that Dr. Flaciller was based on the original specs for Yzma? And they painted it like Flaciller was a decedent of Yzma? What do you think of their kids having some type of tie together. Like cousins or something?

@Stargazer
So, I ended up going with Evan Peters, after a long discussion with a friend of mine (who is absolutely in love with him) and I kind of skipped over both of the original personality ideas I had in mind.. To explain him a bit more, he's different from Erin because he's open to friendship and he isn't against socializing with others. He's a bit more open minded than her, and he's extremely more weak willed and caring than she is. Whilst she can be extremely rude, and often despises people, Aiden likes to see the good in them and hates to upset anyone.

I think this still contrasts with your character's personality because she seems a bit energetic and all around adventurous whilst Aiden would rather sit by the fire and read a book. I think he'd often worry about her, and convince her not to go through with whatever she was planning on doing but in the end follow her around because he wouldn't have the heart to disappoint her.. What do you think? I can edit him (and probably will) once you post your character!

#55AE3A

"All you really need is faith, trust, and a bit of pixie dust."

tumblr_inline_njok3lWAXM1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok3tKfmf1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok43GBhp1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok4fimXW1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok4wxzbk1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok54qHYX1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok5e3ctj1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok5o4oFO1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njokesNVit1sq6an0.gif

Name:
"If I give you my name, then you may tell the evil Captain hook!"
Alexandria Mackenzie Pan

Sixteen

Grade in school:
"Ages usually match up with grades."
Junior (11)

Evil or good:
"I usually like to air on the side of caution."
Good

Parents:
"Ah yes, good old mum and dad."
Peter Pan and Wendy Darling

Personality:
"Well I love to be myself."

Whimsical || Carefree || Caring || Ambivert || Adventurous || Daring || Charming || Childlike || Protective || Stubborn

Alexandria takes mostly after her father than she does her mother, unlike her brothers who take more after their mother. She is a very whimsical and carefree girl, loving to pull pranks on others or just goof around when she can. She doesnt let many things bog her down and if she bumps into rude people or others that have more of a negative outlook, she believes that they just need some cheering up. This leads people to believe that she is a good for nothing airhead that can't do anything right, but she's actually quite smart. She's not Einstein smart, but smart enough to pass her classes and make sure she's one of the top students. Like her mother, she's very caring and willing to help those that need help, putting a band aid on their injury, maybe listening to them if they need to get something off their chest, you name it. While her father was more of an extrovert and her mother seemed to be an extrovert as well, Alexandria took on some ambivert qualities, meaning that she can be both an introvert and an extrovert and there will be moments that you will see her mingling with others, having a blast and then moments when she wants to be by herself. Sometimes she holes herself up in her room, reading a good book and other times she's out and about doing who knows what that girl does. Like her father, she is very adventerous and even after having moved to London, her father never lost his will to fly and with some of the pixie dust that he had (yes tink came with them) he was able to teach her how to fly as well. (something that comes in handy).

There will be times you wont be able to find Alexandria unless you know her favorite spots or the types of adventures she likes to go on...or you can fly. Also like her father, she is daring; ready to take risks and not fearing the consequences, charming; sometimes she uses her charms to get what she wants and childlike. She's goofy to a fault and sometimes she gets a bit too worked up about certain things; things that seem meaningless to others but are important to her. Though she comes off as childlike and not afraid of anything, Alexandria is actually quite protective of herself, shielding her heart from those that may want to break it. She know that it may not be possible but if by chance she wants to avoid heartbreak and be able to find the one that she's meant to be with, without kissing a bunch of toads, she wants the love that her parents have. And she is really to put up wall after wall to keep her and her heart safe until she finds that love. This also makes her rather stubborn though, and it doesnt help that both of her parents were extremely stubborn as well. She's as stubborn as a mule and if she is against something or there is something she doesnt like, Alexandria isnt willing to put up a fight.

Feelings on arranged marriage:
"I'm actually quite surprised daddy went through with it."
Please don't bring that up, Alexandria hates the fact that she cant marry for love.

Other:
"Let's see here..."
She can fly like her father
She's an excellent swimmer
She loves to read and write
Gets lonelier than she likes to let others know
Daddy's little princess
She knows how to wield a dagger and sword
She is the youngest of three
Grew up in Neverland until she was ten and then moved to London

"Careful...not all heroes are the good guys."

Reactions: sunflower fairy
tumblr_lwl3jmbPzK1qaodrx.gif

||Name||
Aiden Oliver Tai

||Age||

||Grade in school||
Senior

||Evil or good||
Neutral (Is Confused as to Where he Stands)

||Parents||
Morgana and Jameson Tai

||Personality||
Seemingly intimidating at first, you'd soon be surprised to learn that Aiden Oliver Tai couldn't hurt a fly. Incredibly strong willed and a bit hot headed, Aiden is rather easy to frustrate and is often irritated at himself for becoming so overwhelmed with his emotions. His sarcasm along with his impatience often causes others to dislike him, however Aiden seems unfazed by this. He's rather oblivious to a numerous amount of things, which can make him a bit insensitive when it comes to other's feelings. Over protective and quick witted, when Aiden isn't making snarky remarks he's taking things too literal or accidentally allowing things to fly right over his head. He isn't one that intentionally seeks out danger, nor does he like to be around people who do.. He'd much rather be cocooned in a blanket reading some science fiction book. However, Aiden doesn't seem to care if he hurts a feeling or two, as he rarely cares for anyone outside of his inner circle. His rough exterior makes him rather unapproachable, and his habit to call out other people's bullshit has earned him quite the number of enemies. Aiden isn't one to beat around the bush, and he expects others to be the same with him. However, despite all of this, Aiden isn't a fan of conflict nor does he wish to physically hurt anyone or anything.​

||Feelings on arranged marriage||
Aiden has accepted it as a part of his fate.. Whilst his mother wasn't too thrilled to have learned he'd marry a hero's child, Aiden isn't that bothered by it.

||Other||
Aiden's not that fond of swimming or water.. As a child, his tail had gotten caught underneath a boulder and since then he has refused to go back into the ocean, much to his mother's disappointment.

Aiden lives with his father, and he rarely sees his mother, as he refuses to step foot in the water. However, his father continues to push Aiden on the path of evil. This has left him at a loss as to where his role belongs, because he doesn't wish to disappoint his parents anymore than he already has but he doesn't want to hurt anyone else.​
More Relationship Proposals:
  • Emmaline (Usula) - I'm thinking a familt rivalry could work here. Emmaline would be so annoyed with how he has so much power and yet doesn't use it. She'd constantly tease him, remarking how she, "Can't believe we're actually related!"
  • Blake (Maleficent) - Eh, Neutral. Blake wouldn't care about him so much, I don't think.
  • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - She'll be annoyingly kind to him, but often leave him alone once he starts to hurt her feelings. She's too sensitive to ever get close to him, so I'm thinking neutral for these two.
  • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral for these two as well, I think, unless you can think of something more specific?

#55AE3A

"All you really need is faith, trust, and a bit of pixie dust."

tumblr_inline_njok3lWAXM1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok3tKfmf1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok43GBhp1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok4fimXW1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njokesNVit1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok54qHYX1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok5e3ctj1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok5o4oFO1sq6an0.gif
tumblr_inline_njok4wxzbk1sq6an0.gif

Name:
"If I give you my name, then you may tell the evil Captain hook!"
Alexandria Mackenzie Pan

Sixteen

Grade in school:
"Ages usually match up with grades."
Junior (11)

Evil or good:
"I usually like to air on the side of caution."
Good

Parents:
"Ah yes, good old mum and dad."
Peter Pan and Wendy Darling

Personality:
"Well I love to be myself."

Whimsical || Carefree || Caring || Ambivert || Adventurous || Daring || Charming || Childlike || Protective || Stubborn

Alexandria takes mostly after her father than she does her mother, unlike her brothers who take more after their mother. She is a very whimsical and carefree girl, loving to pull pranks on others or just goof around when she can. She doesnt let many things bog her down and if she bumps into rude people or others that have more of a negative outlook, she believes that they just need some cheering up. This leads people to believe that she is a good for nothing airhead that can't do anything right, but she's actually quite smart. She's not Einstein smart, but smart enough to pass her classes and make sure she's one of the top students. Like her mother, she's very caring and willing to help those that need help, putting a band aid on their injury, maybe listening to them if they need to get something off their chest, you name it. While her father was more of an extrovert and her mother seemed to be an extrovert as well, Alexandria took on some ambivert qualities, meaning that she can be both an introvert and an extrovert and there will be moments that you will see her mingling with others, having a blast and then moments when she wants to be by herself. Sometimes she holes herself up in her room, reading a good book and other times she's out and about doing who knows what that girl does. Like her father, she is very adventerous and even after having moved to London, her father never lost his will to fly and with some of the pixie dust that he had (yes tink came with them) he was able to teach her how to fly as well. (something that comes in handy).

There will be times you wont be able to find Alexandria unless you know her favorite spots or the types of adventures she likes to go on...or you can fly. Also like her father, she is daring; ready to take risks and not fearing the consequences, charming; sometimes she uses her charms to get what she wants and childlike. She's goofy to a fault and sometimes she gets a bit too worked up about certain things; things that seem meaningless to others but are important to her. Though she comes off as childlike and not afraid of anything, Alexandria is actually quite protective of herself, shielding her heart from those that may want to break it. She know that it may not be possible but if by chance she wants to avoid heartbreak and be able to find the one that she's meant to be with, without kissing a bunch of toads, she wants the love that her parents have. And she is really to put up wall after wall to keep her and her heart safe until she finds that love. This also makes her rather stubborn though, and it doesnt help that both of her parents were extremely stubborn as well. She's as stubborn as a mule and if she is against something or there is something she doesnt like, Alexandria isnt willing to put up a fight.

Feelings on arranged marriage:
"I'm actually quite surprised daddy went through with it."
Please don't bring that up, Alexandria hates the fact that she cant marry for love.

Other:
"Let's see here..."
She can fly like her father
She's an excellent swimmer
She loves to read and write
Gets lonelier than she likes to let others know
Daddy's little princess
She knows how to wield a dagger and sword
She is the youngest of three
Grew up in Neverland until she was ten and then moved to London

"Careful...not all heroes are the good guys."
  • Emmaline (Usula) - Hmmm, Neutral. Emmaline wouldn't like her, but she likely wouldn't go out of her way to mess with the girl either.
  • Blake (Maleficent) - Enemies? Blake will hop on any chance given to ruin her day.
  • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be friends, don't you?
  • Emmett (Elsa) - How about friendly neutrals? Emmett would be nice to her whenever they interacted, but I don't think they'll become close enough to be friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer
  • Emmaline (Usula) - I'm thinking a familt rivalry could work here. Emmaline would be so annoyed with how he has so much power and yet doesn't use it. She'd constantly tease him, remarking how she, "Can't believe we're actually related!"
  • Blake (Maleficent) - Eh, Neutral. Blake wouldn't care about him so much, I don't think.
  • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - She'll be annoyingly kind to him, but often leave him alone once he starts to hurt her feelings. She's too sensitive to ever get close to him, so I'm thinking neutral for these two.
  • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral for these two as well, I think, unless you can think of something more specific?

• Emmaline (Usula) - Hmmm, Neutral. Emmaline wouldn't like her, but she likely wouldn't go out of her way to mess with the girl either.
  • Blake (Maleficent) - Enemies? Blake will hop on any chance given to ruin her day.
  • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be friends, don't you?
  • Emmett (Elsa) - How about friendly neutrals? Emmett would be nice to her whenever they interacted, but I don't think they'll become close enough to be friends.
I think those are perfect. And with Blake, that is going to be very interesting considering that they will be living in the same dorm together. *laughs evilly*

• Love
Those sound good to me! And if I do end up thinking of anything, I'll let you know. ^^

• Love
@Meggie Hey, You know how Disney released that Dr. Flaciller was based on the original specs for Yzma? And they painted it like Flaciller was a decedent of Yzma? What do you think of their kids having some type of tie together. Like cousins or something?
Cousins are a cool idea I like it.

Everyone I think has posted so post more if you want!

Everyone I think has posted so post more if you want!
How are the going to find out who they're supposed to marry?
Also, what do the dorm rooms look like?

How are the going to find out who they're supposed to marry?
Also, what do the dorm rooms look like?
There will be a ball and the couples will be wearing matching colors.

The dorms look like:
Couples-Bedroom-Decoration-Ideas-6.jpg

There will be two beds in each room and they will be seperated by a wall

There will be a ball and the couples will be wearing matching colors.

The dorms look like:
Couples-Bedroom-Decoration-Ideas-6.jpg

There will be two beds in each room and they will be seperated by a wall
So when you say that there will be two beds in each room...does that mean that there are basically two rooms. One for one couple and another for another couple and then within those rooms, there is a wall that separates that couple?

@Stargazer and @Meggie
So, as I understand it, two rooms like the one above are directly connected? So, do the two rooms each have 1 bed or 2 beds? Is there one exit for the two rooms? So... Like, do they need to go through one dorm to get to the other? Or is there a common area (like a mini living room) between the two rooms that connect them, and that's the entrance/exit for the hallway?

So when you say that there will be two beds in each room...does that mean that there are basically two rooms. One for one couple and another for another couple and then within those rooms, there is a wall that separates that couple?
No there are only two beds in the dorm period. The two couples are separated by a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.