Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any problem with them.

Great I thought that black an white suited the characters

Reactions: Brea
~ Hoping to work on a post for this tomorrow! Since I only have to respond for two of them! Expect to see a Melody and Arianna post up shortly , peeps!

Btw! Fine with all the color choices as well associated with my character!

Sorry try today been busy with work

ERm...is this rp still alive?

Yes but I'm waiting to post again until others do

@Meggie
So, since the colors were announced in the OOC, how are they going to be introduced in the roleplay?

In the two rooms that we go in there will be a list of colors neither has the partners name on it.

I thought we were waiting on @Shayla To have Melody announce the ball, and then they'll all head to the bathrooms where their outfit will be waiting for them to change into. Am I wrong about this?

Yes we are waiting on @Shayla but there is only a room for the girls and the boys

Sorry , Sorry! Having a broken laptop has been having me scrambling to fix it! I will have a set of posts up tomorrow night! I can have Melody announce correctly when doing it?

Sorry , Sorry! Having a broken laptop has been having me scrambling to fix it! I will have a set of posts up tomorrow night! I can have Melody announce correctly when doing it?
Yeah, I think @Meggie just wants Melody to announce that there will be a ball and each pairing will be wearing the same color, and that the outfits they are to wear are in the bathrooms waiting for them already.

Alright! I will have it your all's ways tomorrow. I can tell these are going to be some lengthy posts... :D

Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
Yeah, I think @Meggie just wants Melody to announce that there will be a ball and each pairing will be wearing the same color, and that the outfits they are to wear are in the bathrooms waiting for them already.
No not completely there is a room for all of the girls and a room for all of the males one room each there is not a bathroom for each person

No not completely there is a room for all of the girls and a room for all of the males one room each there is not a bathroom for each person
Oh, my bad. I thought you said they were going to get changed in the bathrooms earlier... Weird maybe I made that up? Anyways, sorry, guess I was just confused.

~ My posts are up!

I must drop so sorry

It's your decision and I understand if your busy
What about the people that were paired up with her characters?

I mean it's understandable if she's busy, but I'm just curious.

Last edited:
Well depending on who we can pair those people together or we may have to just repair all together

Status
Not open for further replies.