Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I finished editing my characters' relationships! Now onto starting Erin and Quinton's arrival post.. Sorry for taking so long. This week was hectic!

@Justaddnutts
I didn't add your characters because you never accepted my suggestions. If you have any suggestions of your own feel free to message me!
Your still missing Lucas.......

Your still missing Lucas.......
I'll get him up as soon as I finish my arrival posts. I'm thinking neutral with Erin and Tate, and friends with Quinton?

~ I will post again when others finish getting up their intro's ^^

Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
I will do the same as Shayla.

EDIT: I have to actually go replace Cal's face claim

Reactions: Shayla
Okay, so I finished editing my characters' relationships! Now onto starting Erin and Quinton's arrival post.. Sorry for taking so long. This week was hectic!

@Justaddnutts
I didn't add your characters because you never accepted my suggestions. If you have any suggestions of your own feel free to message me!
Oh I'm sorry! I liked them. For some reason i thought i had given you the thumbs up. Pfft, I'm a scatter brain sorry.

@Justaddnutts
Hm. You may have, but I just missed the alert. Awesome! I'll add your character in a bit!

Getting up a post for Zach now

Reactions: Brea
Added the post for Zach to my first one so they're all together. Zach is open for interactions!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Meggie I would love to make a CS Guide so we can all get to each other's character sheets faster if it's okay with you! It just makes things a lot easier and gives me something to do

You go right ahead.
Cool cool! xD I'll send it to you in a PM and you can put it in the Cast List section or something! xD

@Little_Ghost98 do you think Zachary and Belladonna could be friends. Like they've known each other for a long time?

Has a list for the dorms been created yet? Also, has everyone posted in the IC yet? If not, who are we waiting on?

@Little_Ghost98 do you think Zachary and Belladonna could be friends. Like they've known each other for a long time?
Yes yes a million times yes! Zachary would be friends with pretty much everyone!

Some haven't put all their characters and I don't think anyone hasn't. I'm making the dorms list as we speak.

Reactions: Brea
Yes yes a million times yes! Zachary would be friends with pretty much everyone!
Than it's alright if I have her go talk to him after everyone has posted I don't know if we are missing anyone at this point

So, I went back and checked. Everyone has posted for their characters!!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.