Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys would not believe how long it took me to write that starter. But, finally, it is finished. :confetti:

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee and Shayla
@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||
Erin Amelia Charming- I can't see these two interacting much. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I think these two would make good friends. Maybe a past fling or something but they're not really anything more than friends with occasional benefits.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I think their relationship is going to be a bit harder to describe.. See, I can see them as friends but also rivals at the same time. They both enjoy each other's company, however they're well aware of the other side of the seemingly friendly and charming exterior they both have. They both know that the other one is sly, and will turn on the "friends" in a second if it benefited them.

||Arianna Isolde Telvarie||
Erin Amelia Charming- Again, I can't see these two being too friendly with each other. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I can see these two being friends. Quinton would appreciate Arianna's fearless personality along with her good looks.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate will likely challenge Arianna, as he'd see her heroic intentions pathetic and would want to prove to her that being a hero is too much trouble for what it's worth. Rivals, maybe even enemies?

||Melody Airetta Virella||
Erin Amelia Charming- I can see these two being friends.. Melody's sweet personality wouldn't cause Erin to see any reason to avoid her. So long as Melody gives Erin her personal space, I can see these two being good friends.
Quinton William Liddell- Quinton, honestly, would find Melody charming yet utterly boring. She's as good as can be and teasing her wouldn't have much of an effect which would bother Quinton. Neutral?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Tate would want to corrupt her. He'd do everything in his power to irritate and anger her, in hopes of her losing faith in her good heart. Maybe even blackmailing her into doing his dirty work, or something to entertain himself. Tate would also act rather vulgar around her, in hopes for a negative reaction from the seemingly perfect daughter of the prince and the mermaid.

@Infinite_Darkness
||Kristin Devina Gothel||
Erin Amelia Charming- I don't think these two would have much reason to hate nor like each other. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I think we should discuss their relationship in PM's.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Hm, I'm not too sure on this one. I think Tate would view Kristin as a sort of threat, however someone who could be of use to him so he'd act as if he liked her. I can see these two pretending to be friends, but they're really just looking for an open opportunity to stab each other in the back.

||Nasira Reshm||
Erin Amelia Charming- Nasira would, quite frankly, intimidate Erin. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I could see these two as something along the lines of rivals. Maybe frenemies? They could have a somewhat bipolar relationship. One second they could be arguing and spouting insults and then the next talking about Wonderland or Nasira's powers.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I think these two could be close friends! Not close in the way of sharing their deepest, darkest fears but hanging out a lot and causing a lot of trouble. Tate is rather seductive as well, so maybe they had a past fling or even a current one, as Tate refuses to take this marriage seriously.

||Li Shan||
Erin Amelia Charming-
I think these two could have a deep understanding of each other, and therefore be close friends. They both don't want to follow their parents' footsteps yet are too scared to disappoint them. Erin doesn't have many friends, but Shan would be someone that she trusts and would put her life in his hands if it came down to it. She'd also be persistent on protecting Shan, as he's always been the one to take care of others rather than be taken care of.
Quinton William Liddell- I could see these two being friends. Quinton would respect Shan and think highly of him.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Tate's way of destroying isn't is as loud or obnoxious as some villains'. He'd choose poison over a knife and internal scarring rather than physical. Tate would constantly attack Shan's mentality, only to act as if he was a friend giving advice. However, I don't think this act would last long with Shan, so enemies?

@Meggie
||Belladonna Fitzherbet||
Erin Amelia Charming- Since they're both shy, and probably unwilling to approach each other, neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- Quinton would find Bella cute in the little sister way. Friends?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I can see Tate constantly trying to break Bella down, enemies?

||Victor Fontana||
Erin Amelia Charming- Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I can see these two being friends, not that close but friends.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
These two definitely wouldn't be friends, but I don't think Tate would care enough to try and mess with Victor. Neutral?

||Leon Falicer||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Maybe we should PM about these two?
Quinton William Lidell-
I could see Leon's rather laidback personality attracting Quinton.. Friends?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Hm. Neutral? I don't see Tate interested enough to try and attack Leon.

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||
Quinton William Liddell- Considering both of their parents are well known in Wonderland, I'd say they're childhood friends. I can see them having a big brother/little sister relationship, as well. Overall, I think these two would be close.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would get tired of her loud personality incredibly fast, and rather than trying to deal with her and maybe even damage her, he'd flat out ignore her. Neutral/leaning toward dislike.

||Michael DunBroch||
Erin Amelia Charming- I think Erin might dislike his aggressive personality, resulting in her being a bit rude to him but other than that, neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I can see these two having a bit of a bromance going on.. They might argue, and maybe even get into a few fist fights, but they're pretty close friends.. Thoughts?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Tate would purposely irritate Michael, taking enjoyment from Michael's hotheadedness. However, if things would ever get physical, Tate would cheat. And by that I mean hurling a few fireballs at him and then waiting for Michael to cool down to mess with him again. Enemies?

@Justaddnutts
||Quya Huamani||
Erin Amelia Charming- Erin would look at Quya with disdain, and overall just avoid her.. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- Hm. I could see these two somewhat getting along, as Quinton would be attracted to her sharp tongue. Maybe friends?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate smells fear.. And Quya reeks of it. Naturally, he'd be obligated to bully her into self loathing.

||Terrance "Tokota" Rolfe||
Erin Amelia Charming- Erin wouldn't be against being Tokota's friend, however she'll refuse to approach him. So unless Tokota takes an interest in Erin, neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- Definitely friends! Maybe not extremely close, but friends nevertheless.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate wouldn't necessarily have any reason to dislike Tokota, however Tate would aim for Tokota's weakness in order to drag him down. Enemies?

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||
Erin Amelia Charming- I think Erin would be quite intimidated by him.. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I don't see these two being friends or anything.. Maybe Rivals?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Damon wouldn't spark an interest in Tate. Neutral?

||Elana Snow||
Erin Amelia Charming- Even though Elana is a kind person, Erin would still refuse to talk to her. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I think these two could be friends! Not extremely close, but Quinton would like Elana's sarcastic personality.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would find this girl's rather enthusiastic personality rather annoying. Enemies?

||Dallas Heart||
Erin Amelia Charming- I'd say neutral.
Quinton William Liddell-Also neutral. I can't see these two getting along but I don't think they'd dislike each other either.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I think these two would constantly bicker and fight. Enemies?

@Stargazer
||Callaway Joseph Tremaine||
Erin Amelia Charming- We're discussing this in PM's. :)))
Quinton William Liddell- I think these two would constantly be bickering, similar to that of children. Quinton, eventually, would begin to start swinging and I'm sure Cal would be eager to return the favor. Rivals?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I can see these two being good friends, with an extremely laidback friendship. Tate wouldn't care whether Cal was good or evil, as long as he enjoyed hanging around him. However, Tate would continue to tease Cal for his soft spot for the "bratty Charming" upon learning of their history together. If Tate ever gets his hands on the fact that Cal feared his mother, Tate would begin to torment Cal.

||Astrid Alexandra Thatch Nedakh||
Erin Amelia Charming- Although Erin would never show this, she'd enjoy hanging out with the daring girl. It'd be an extreme change from the boring, strict scheduled life she's used to. Friends?
Quinton William Liddell- Definite friends! Both of their impulsive yet enthusiastic personalities would mesh well and I think they'd go on crazy, yet stupid, adventures together!
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-Tate would take an interest in Astrid, teasing her more than being straight out mean. It's hard to picture her being okay with this though. I'm not sure how to describe their relationship other than frenemies?

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||
Erin Amelia Charming- Hm. I can't see these two being friends nor would they be enemies. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I think Quinton would get tired of Onyx's short fuse, however I don't see them really hating each other. Frenemies?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would purposely anger Onyx, for his own enjoyment. Rivals?

||Vincent Alexander French||
Erin Amelia Charming- I think Vincent is probably the one person that would annoy Erin, above the rest. His cocky attitude along with his constant flirting would irritate her beyond comprehension. Enemies?
Quinton William Liddell- Hm. I don't really see these two being close.. And I don't think Quinton would have any reason to dislike Vincent. Neutral?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Again, Tate would feel himself irritated around Vincent, resulting in Tate probably avoiding him. Neutral?

||Winter Arabelle Snow||
Erin Amelia Charming- I could see these two being friends! Not extremely close, but someone Erin wouldn't mind being around.
Quinton William Liddell- Quinton would find Winter's personality adorable and take her under his wing. Friends!
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would constantly pester Winter, trying to break her down and irritate her. Enemies?

||Zachary Austin Xavier Rose||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Erin would think his personality was absolutely charming and be more open with him than she would with others. Friends?
Quinton William Liddell-
Definite friends. Quinton would feel the need to protect Zach from a multitude of things, and view him as a sort of little brother to take care of.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-Rivals. Tate would get sick of his cheerful personality pretty fast.

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer
@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||
Quinton William Liddell- I think these two would make good friends. Maybe a past fling or something but they're not really anything more than friends with occasional benefits.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I think their relationship is going to be a bit harder to describe.. See, I can see them as friends but also rivals at the same time. They both enjoy each other's company, however they're well aware of the other side of the seemingly friendly and charming exterior they both have. They both know that the other one is sly, and will turn on the "friends" in a second if it benefited them.

Erin Amelia Charming- Again, I can't see these two being too friendly with each other. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I can see these two being friends. Quinton would appreciate Arianna's fearless personality along with her good looks.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate will likely challenge Arianna, as he'd see her heroic intentions pathetic and would want to prove to her that being a hero is too much trouble for what it's worth. Rivals, maybe even enemies?

Erin Amelia Charming- I can see these two being friends.. Melody's sweet personality wouldn't cause Erin to see any reason to avoid her. So long as Melody gives Erin her personal space, I can see these two being good friends.
Quinton William Liddell- Quinton, honestly, would find Melody charming yet utterly boring. She's as good as can be and teasing her wouldn't have much of an effect which would bother Quinton. Neutral?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Tate would want to corrupt her. He'd do everything in his power to irritate and anger her, in hopes of her losing faith in her good heart. Maybe even blackmailing her into doing his dirty work, or something to entertain himself. Tate would also act rather vulgar around her, in hopes for a negative reaction from the seemingly perfect daughter of the prince and the mermaid.

@Infinite_Darkness
Erin Amelia Charming- I don't think these two would have much reason to hate nor like each other. Neutral?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Hm, I'm not too sure on this one. I think Tate would view Kristin as a sort of threat, however someone who could be of use to him so he'd act as if he liked her. I can see these two pretending to be friends, but they're really just looking for an open opportunity to stab each other in the back.

||Nasira Reshm||
Quinton William Liddell- I could see these two as something along the lines of rivals. Maybe frenemies? They could have a somewhat bipolar relationship. One second they could be arguing and spouting insults and then the next talking about Wonderland or Nasira's powers.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I think these two could be close friends! Not close in the way of sharing their deepest, darkest fears but hanging out a lot and causing a lot of trouble. Tate is rather seductive as well, so maybe they had a past fling or even a current one, as Tate refuses to take this marriage seriously.

||Li Shan||
Erin Amelia Charming-
I think these two could have a deep understanding of each other, and therefore be close friends. They both don't want to follow their parents' footsteps yet are too scared to disappoint them. Erin doesn't have many friends, but Shan would be someone that she trusts and would put her life in his hands if it came down to it. She'd also be persistent on protecting Shan, as he's always been the one to take care of others rather than be taken care of.
Quinton William Liddell- I could see these two being friends. Quinton would respect Shan and think highly of him.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Tate's way of destroying isn't is as loud or obnoxious as some villains'. He'd choose poison over a knife and internal scarring rather than physical. Tate would constantly attack Shan's mentality, only to act as if he was a friend giving advice. However, I don't think this act would last long with Shan, so enemies?

@Meggie
Erin Amelia Charming- Since they're both shy, and probably unwilling to approach each other, neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- Quinton would find Bella cute in the little sister way. Friends?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I can see Tate constantly trying to break Bella down, enemies?

||Victor Fontana||
Quinton William Liddell- I can see these two being friends, not that close but friends.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
These two definitely wouldn't be friends, but I don't think Tate would care enough to try and mess with Victor. Neutral?

||Leon Falicer||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Lidell-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||
Quinton William Liddell- Considering both of their parents are well known in Wonderland, I'd say they're childhood friends. I can see them having a big brother/little sister relationship, as well. Overall, I think these two would be close.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would get tired of her loud personality incredibly fast, and rather than trying to deal with her and maybe even damage her, he'd flat out ignore her. Neutral/leaning toward dislike.

||Michael DunBroch||
Erin Amelia Charming- I think Erin might dislike his aggressive personality, resulting in her being a bit rude to him but other than that, neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I can see these two having a bit of a bromance going on.. They might argue, and maybe even get into a few fist fights, but they're pretty close friends.. Thoughts?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-
Tate would purposely irritate Michael, taking enjoyment from Michael's hotheadedness. However, if things would ever get physical, Tate would cheat. And by that I mean hurling a few fireballs at him and then waiting for Michael to cool down to mess with him again. Enemies?

@Justaddnutts
||Quya Huamani||
Erin Amelia Charming- Erin would look at Quya with disdain, and overall just avoid her.. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- Hm. I could see these two somewhat getting along, as Quinton would be attracted to her sharp tongue. Maybe friends?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate smells fear.. And Quya reeks of it. Naturally, he'd be obligated to bully her into self loathing.

Erin Amelia Charming- Erin wouldn't be against being Tokota's friend, however she'll refuse to approach him. So unless Tokota takes an interest in Erin, neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- Definitely friends! Maybe not extremely close, but friends nevertheless.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate wouldn't necessarily have any reason to dislike Tokota, however Tate would aim for Tokota's weakness in order to drag him down. Enemies?

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||
Quinton William Liddell- I don't see these two being friends or anything.. Maybe Rivals?

||Elana Snow||
Erin Amelia Charming- Even though Elana is a kind person, Erin would still refuse to talk to her. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I think these two could be friends! Not extremely close, but Quinton would like Elana's sarcastic personality.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would find this girl's rather enthusiastic personality rather annoying. Enemies?

||Dallas Heart||
Quinton William Liddell-Also neutral. I can't see these two getting along but I don't think they'd dislike each other either.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I think these two would constantly bicker and fight. Enemies?

@Stargazer
Quinton William Liddell- I think these two would constantly be bickering, similar to that of children. Quinton, eventually, would begin to start swinging and I'm sure Cal would be eager to return the favor. Rivals?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- I can see these two being good friends, with an extremely laidback friendship. Tate wouldn't care whether Cal was good or evil, as long as he enjoyed hanging around him. However, Tate would continue to tease Cal for his soft spot for the "bratty Charming" upon learning of their history together. If Tate ever gets his hands on the fact that Cal feared his mother, Tate would begin to torment Cal.

Erin Amelia Charming- Although Erin would never show this, she'd enjoy hanging out with the daring girl. It'd be an extreme change from the boring, strict scheduled life she's used to. Friends?
Quinton William Liddell- Definite friends! Both of their impulsive yet enthusiastic personalities would mesh well and I think they'd go on crazy, yet stupid, adventures together!
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-Tate would take an interest in Astrid, teasing her more than being straight out mean. It's hard to picture her being okay with this though. I'm not sure how to describe their relationship other than frenemies?

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||
Erin Amelia Charming- Hm. I can't see these two being friends nor would they be enemies. Neutral?
Quinton William Liddell- I think Quinton would get tired of Onyx's short fuse, however I don't see them really hating each other. Frenemies?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would purposely anger Onyx, for his own enjoyment. Rivals?

Erin Amelia Charming- I think Vincent is probably the one person that would annoy Erin, above the rest. His cocky attitude along with his constant flirting would irritate her beyond comprehension. Enemies?
Quinton William Liddell- Hm. I don't really see these two being close.. And I don't think Quinton would have any reason to dislike Vincent. Neutral?
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Again, Tate would feel himself irritated around Vincent, resulting in Tate probably avoiding him. Neutral?

||Winter Arabelle Snow||
Erin Amelia Charming- I could see these two being friends! Not extremely close, but someone Erin wouldn't mind being around.
Quinton William Liddell- Quinton would find Winter's personality adorable and take her under his wing. Friends!
Tate Kellin Grimhilde- Tate would constantly pester Winter, trying to break her down and irritate her. Enemies?

Erin Amelia Charming-
Erin would think his personality was absolutely charming and be more open with him than she would with others. Friends?
Quinton William Liddell-
Definite friends. Quinton would feel the need to protect Zach from a multitude of things, and view him as a sort of little brother to take care of.
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-Rivals. Tate would get sick of his cheerful personality pretty fast.
They sound great to me!!

Reactions: sunflower fairy
All my previous relationship ideas have been answered, and in the time that took new characters have been finished. So time for MORE Relationship Propositions:
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
I will be adding a relationships section to all of my Character Sheets. [/spoili]

@IceQueen

• Michael DunBroch (Merida) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm... Emmaline would look over a redhead from Scottland (I'm pretty sure that's the setting of brave?). So, probably Neutral for these two.
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Other than enjoying making fun of his accent I'd say Blake would be neutral about him.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be buddies. What do you think?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Neutral, Emmett isn't anywhere near as adventurous as Micheal and so he wouldn't really hang out with him.

@Satan's Mistress - Gonna keep these short, because their personalities are short and non-descriptive, so I don't have any specifics to go off of.

@Meggie
  • Leon Falicer (Dr. Falicer) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Hmmm, I think they could star off as neutral, but then later on in the roleplay develop a friendship. what do you think?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Neutral, I think. Blake would think it was such a shame that Leon didn't do more evil things, considering the great power he must have inherited from his father.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - I think these two could be friends. Arabella would see the good in him, and like him for it.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - I think that these two would be neutral. Emmett wouldn't care much about him at all.

((Little Note to Myself: Little_Ghost98 is making Son of Aurora, Daughter of Cruela, Son of Gaston, and Daughter of Snow White. Hasn't gotten Character sheets up yet.))
Both perfectly good to me

Reactions: Brea
@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||

Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Infinite_Darkness

||Nasira Reshm||

||Li Shan||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Meggie

||Victor Fontana||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

||Leon Falicer||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Lidell-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||

||Michael DunBroch||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Justaddnutts
||Quya Huamani||

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||

||Elana Snow||

||Dallas Heart||

@Stargazer

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

||Winter Arabelle Snow||

Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Liddell-
I absolutely love all the ideas your have proposed and completely agree with them! I will reply to you PM shortly; it is long over due and I apologize.

• Thank You
Reactions: sunflower fairy
@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||

Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Infinite_Darkness

||Nasira Reshm||

||Li Shan||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Meggie

||Victor Fontana||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

||Leon Falicer||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Lidell-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||

||Michael DunBroch||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Justaddnutts
||Quya Huamani||

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||

||Elana Snow||

||Dallas Heart||

@Stargazer

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

||Winter Arabelle Snow||

Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Liddell-
~ I'm all good with all the one's you proposed between our characters ^^

@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||

@Infinite_Darkness

||Nasira Reshm||

||Li Shan||

@Meggie

||Victor Fontana||

||Leon Falicer||

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||

||Michael DunBroch||

@Yandere-Chan
||Erin Amelia Charming||

||Quinton William Liddell||

||Tate Kellin Grimhilde||

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||

||Elana Snow||

||Dallas Heart||

@Stargazer

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

||Winter Arabelle Snow||

(I will retag each person as I finish the relationship make up for our characters. I'm just throwing up the schedule cuz i've lost my progress like two different times now before i could post :c)​
Hey you don't have One of my characters on here

@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||

Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Infinite_Darkness

||Nasira Reshm||

||Li Shan||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Meggie

||Victor Fontana||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

||Leon Falicer||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Lidell-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||

||Michael DunBroch||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Justaddnutts
||Quya Huamani||

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||

||Elana Snow||

||Dallas Heart||

@Stargazer

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

||Winter Arabelle Snow||

Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Liddell-
I agree with what you have but you don't have one of my characters

@Shayla
||Elizabeth Jane Hook||

Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Infinite_Darkness

||Nasira Reshm||

||Li Shan||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Meggie

||Victor Fontana||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

||Leon Falicer||
Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Lidell-
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@IceQueen
||Violet Chesire||

||Michael DunBroch||
Tate Kellin Grimhilde-

@Justaddnutts
||Quya Huamani||

@Satan's Mistress
||Damon Hail||

||Elana Snow||

||Dallas Heart||

@Stargazer

@Little_Ghost98
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

||Winter Arabelle Snow||

Erin Amelia Charming-
Quinton William Liddell-
Works for me

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
4511702.gif

View attachment 93236
♛Name♛
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

♛Nickname(s)♛
||Onny||Ona||

♛Age & Birthday♛
||18||November 17th||

♛Grade♛
||
Senior||

♛Gender♛
||Female||

♛Evil or Good♛
||
Mostly evil but she has moments where she can be sweet||

♛Parents♛
||Cruella De Vil||

♛Physical Description♛
rs_600x600-151014122642-Selena_Gomez_Hair.JPG
b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg
ear-piercings-on-girl-right-ear.jpg

♛Personality♛
Manipuative: Onyx is very good at getting what she wants, whether it be free stuff at her favorite store or a guy to do something for her, she will do anything she can to get it. Onny is a good liar and uses this to her advantage.

Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Onyx go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there.

Blunt: Onyx is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

Inconsiderate: Although Onyx can be sweet to a certain extent, she can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.

Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

♛Feelings on Arranged Marriage♛
"You're telling me I have to marry I man I've never met and may hate for the rest of my life? Does he have money? Can he tell the difference between spots and dots?"

♛Other♛
She has a secret love for heavy metal music

She's scared to death of falling in love
View attachment 93268
pT5MxzEnc.png

4511722.png

View attachment 93235
✪Name✪
||
Vincent Alexander French||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Vinny||Tiger
||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||18||March 12th||

✪Grade✪
||Senior||

✪Gender✪
||Male||

✪Evil or Good✪
||Neutral. A bit of both||

✪Parents✪
||Gaston||

✪Physical Description✪
113c7e59df673ecd80ab6cf33000388f.jpg
eye-color-hazel-d-660x440.jpg

✪Personality✪
Confident: Vinny is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Flirty: Vincent is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a flirty guy and is very good with the ladies. A lot of girls he meets, fawn over him. He's a charmer xD

✪Feelings on Arranged Marriage✪
"As long as she's cute and she can handle me. I'm alright with it. Do you think she can cook?"

✪Other✪
He's fallen in love once and it ended in heartbreak. Which is why he's such a dickbutt

View attachment 93269
pT5MxzEnc.png

4511737.png

View attachment 93237
❄Name❄
||Winter Arabelle Snow||

❄Nickname(s)❄
||Winnie||Belle
||Snow||Snowball||

❄Age & Birthday❄
||17||January 1st||

❄Grade❄
||Junior||

❄Gender❄
||Female||

❄Evil or Good❄
||Good||

❄Parents❄
||Snow White||

❄Physical Description❄
1bb7d9a218a792c3a67bdf98f0244b2c.jpg
71b389858f5b13eda616ac4d8f4b6207.jpg
❄Personality❄
Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Soft spoken: Winter is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. She doesn't voice her opinions often for fear of being judged or making someone upset

Caring: Winter will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Dependable: Winter is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

❄Feelings on Arranged Marriage❄
"I mean, it's not the easiest thing to do. But if I have to I guess I will. I don't really mind it I guess. Well... I don't know."

❄Other❄
She's a bit afraid of the idea of getting married and falling in love. She's never even had her first kiss.

View attachment 93267
pT5MxzEnc.png

4511752.png

View attachment 93238
⚜Name⚜

⚜Nickname(s)⚜
||Zach||X
||

⚜Age & Birthday⚜
||17||July 29th||

⚜Grade⚜
||Junior||

⚜Gender⚜
||Male||

⚜Evil or Good⚜
||Good||

⚜Parents⚜
||Aurora||
||Prince Phillip||

⚜Physical Description⚜
tumblr_m89531jc2P1r423exo1_500.gif
maxresdefault.jpg
⚜Personality⚜
Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Zach is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Hopeless Romantic: Zachary is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard.

⚜Feelings on Arranged Marriage⚜
"I'll do whatever I have to do. If she's nice and I get along with her, then I'm okay with it. She'll probably so beautiful."

⚜Other⚜
He wears glasses
View attachment 93266
Finally getting around to it! Relationship propositions! Now, I'm on mobile, so I can't do all the fancy linking and stuff I usually do. So, I'm just linking my characters once here: Emmaline (Ursula). Blake (Maleficent). Arabella (Belle & Beast). Emmett (Elsa).

• Onyx De Vil (Cruela De Vil) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I think these two could be buddies. They won't be best friends, and likely won't even cause trouble together, but Emma would still like her and perhaps be willing to hang out. Thoughts?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - She's not evil... But she's not good either. And so, Blake wouldn't know how to feel about her. I'd say neutral would be the best description, because he would probably just leave her alone.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - hmmmm, are would be nice to her, but she wouldn't exactly seek friendship. (Though, I assume Onyx is going to have some amazing outfits, considering who her mother is, and so Arabella would be sure to compliment her wardrobe). Neutral as well?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - hmmmm I think, with time, Emmett would grow to like her and they could be friends. He'd appreciate her honesty and dependableness. Do you think they could be friends?
  • Vincent French (Gaston) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I don't think Emma would like him at all, especially if/when he tried to flirt with her. She'd think of him as extremely annoying. Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - "Pick a side, got can't be both good and bad." is basically how Blake would feel about him. Other than that though, I don't think Blake would care about the son of Gaston much. He wouldn't see him as a threat, or worthy of his friendship. Neutral?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Ah, the daughter of Belle and the son of Gaston. Interesting indeed... Hmm... Based on his personality I don't see any reason, other than their parents past, for her to dislike him. Perhaps in the end Belle and Gaston worked out their differences, and so Arabella and Vincent have known each other since they were little? I think they could have a friendship, but wouldn't exactly consider each other friends. If that makes any sense? Also, if you have a different idea for these two, lay em' on me!
    • Emmett (Elsa) - hmm... Nothing specific in his personality that would make Emmett dislike him, but I still get the sense that he would. Emmett would just get bad vibes for him, and therefore would think of him as untrustworthy. For these two I'm thinking they have more of a mutual dislike (unless you think Gaston would have different thoughts about Emmett?).
  • Winter Snow (Snow White) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Emmaline would likely look right over her, and so I'm thinking neutral for these two. Unless Winter would have specific feelings towards Emma?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Another good girl. Just great. Blake would tease her constantly, thinking of her as obnoxiously sweet. Foes?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Friends! Of course, right?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Hmmm... I think these two could be friends too. Emmett would find it easy to trust Winter, and so he'd really cling onto her.
  • Zachary Rose (Aurora & Phillip) : SCREAMS DYLAN FUCKING YES GAH
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Ah, finally, I get to read the character Emma is to marry! Let's see... *reads CS*... Hmmm... Yes, yes. I think he's a great fit for her. Emmaline really needs someone understanding like him, who will forgive her time and time again. Eventually she'll be able to see that, and that is how he'll get past her first wall. Plus, since they'll be sharing the same room, he'll be able to see her when she's not around people and acting like the daughter of an evil sea witch. The more accepting he is the more she'll allow herself to be herself around him, and, in time, she'll even grow to love him because he'd be the first person to be patient enough with her to get past all her protective walls. Plus, his natural good nature is bound to rub off on Emmaline, and so she might even start doing good deeds (In secret, of course... she wouldn't want to ruin her reputation as a force to be reckoned with). Do you have any thoughts to add?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Ugh, Blake would loathe the boy. Especially since their mothers are enemies, Blake would hate Zachary right off the bat, as soon as he heard that he is Aurora's son. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Friends, I think. They'd get along swimmingly, since they're both gentle souls and all. I'd even go as far as to say they could be good friends.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Let's see, Emmett would like him, that's for sure, but probably not enough for them to be best friends (Because his forgiving nature and overly-happy nature would annoy Emmett sometimes). Still, buddies?

Last edited:
Finally getting around to it! Relationship propositions! Now, I'm on mobile, so I can't do all the fancy linking and stuff I usually do. So, I'm just linking my characters once here: Emmaline (Ursula). Blake (Maleficent). Arabella (Belle & Beast). Emmett (Elsa).

• Onyx De Vil (Cruela De Vil) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I think these two could be buddies. They won't be best friends, and likely won't even cause trouble together, but Emma would still like her and perhaps be willing to hang out. Thoughts?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - She's not evil... But she's not good either. And so, Blake wouldn't know how to feel about her. I'd say neutral would be the best description, because he would probably just leave her alone.
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - hmmmm, are would be nice to her, but she wouldn't exactly seek friendship. (Though, I assume Onyx is going to have some amazing outfits, considering who her mother is, and so Arabella would be sure to compliment her wardrobe). Neutral as well?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - hmmmm I think, with time, Emmett would grow to like her and they could be friends. He'd appreciate her honesty and dependableness. Do you think they could be friends?
  • Vincent French (Gaston) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - I don't think Emma would like him at all, especially if/when he tried to flirt with her. She'd think of him as extremely annoying. Enemies?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - "Pick a side, got can't be both good and bad." is basically how Blake would feel about him. Other than that though, I don't think Blake would care about the son of Gaston much. He wouldn't see him as a threat, or worthy of his friendship. Neutral?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Ah, the daughter of Belle and the son of Gaston. Interesting indeed... Hmm... Based on his personality I don't see any reason, other than their parents past, for her to dislike him. Perhaps in the end Belle and Gaston worked out their differences, and so Arabella and Vincent have known each other since they were little? I think they could have a friendship, but wouldn't exactly consider each other friends. If that makes any sense? Also, if you have a different idea for these two, lay em' on me!
    • Emmett (Elsa) - hmm... Nothing specific in his personality that would make Emmett dislike him, but I still get the sense that he would. Emmett would just get bad vibes for him, and therefore would think of him as untrustworthy. For these two I'm thinking they have more of a mutual dislike (unless you think Gaston would have different thoughts about Emmett?).
  • Winter Snow (Snow White) :
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Emmaline would likely look right over her, and so I'm thinking neutral for these two. Unless Winter would have specific feelings towards Emma?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Another good girl. Just great. Blake would tease her constantly, thinking of her as obnoxiously sweet. Foes?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Friends! Of course, right?
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Hmmm... I think these two could be friends too. Emmett would find it easy to trust Winter, and so he'd really cling onto her.
  • Zachary Rose (Aurora & Phillip) : SCREAMS DYLAN FUCKING YES GAH
    • Emmaline (Ursula) - Ah, finally, I get to read the character Emma is to marry! Let's see... *reads CS*... Hmmm... Yes, yes. I think he's a great fit for her. Emmaline really needs someone understanding like him, who will forgive her time and time again. Eventually she'll be able to see that, and that is how he'll get past her first wall. Plus, since they'll be sharing the same room, he'll be able to see her when she's not around people and acting like the daughter of an evil sea witch. The more accepting he is the more she'll allow herself to be herself around him, and, in time, she'll even grow to love him because he'd be the first person to be patient enough with her to get past all her protective walls. Plus, his natural good nature is bound to rub off on Emmaline, and so she might even start doing good deeds (In secret, of course... she wouldn't want to ruin her reputation as a force to be reckoned with). Do you have any thoughts to add?
    • Blake (Maleficent) - Ugh, Blake would loathe the boy. Especially since their mothers are enemies, Blake would hate Zachary right off the bat, as soon as he heard that he is Aurora's son. Enemies?
    • Arabella (Belle & Beast) - Friends, I think. They'd get along swimmingly, since they're both gentle souls and all. I'd even go as far as to say they could be good friends.
    • Emmett (Elsa) - Let's see, Emmett would like him, that's for sure, but probably not enough for them to be best friends (Because his forgiving nature and overly-happy nature would annoy Emmett sometimes). Still, buddies?
Love love love Brea xD What page is Emma on so I can check her out?

Love love love Brea xD What page is Emma on so I can check her out?
Ah, as usual, everywhere her name appears purple is linked to her CS. But, so you don't have to scroll back up to my propositions, HERE is the link once more! ♥

(OH WAIT!~ My Bad completely, just realized the links DON'T work... DAMN YOU MOBILE! Sigh, last time I try to do something like that on my phone ever again. Here are all the links: Emmaline. Blake. Arabella. Emmett.))

Posting for Onyx right now. I should be able to get the others done tomorrow

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Callaway's face claim is now Ben Barnes [spoili]
tumblr_ma3jue0bWZ1r59b0d.gif
[/spoili] instead of Tyler Posey

• Useful
He @Little_Ghost98 - I just wanna make sure that you approved of all my relationship ideas before I add them to my character sheets. I know you asked for the link to Emmaline, so I wasn't sure, just in case you wanted to read through her character before agreeing to those relationships ♥

He @Little_Ghost98 - I just wanna make sure that you approved of all my relationship ideas before I add them to my character sheets. I know you asked for the link to Emmaline, so I wasn't sure, just in case you wanted to read through her character before agreeing to those relationships ♥
Yeah yeah xD I'm okay with all of them

Okay, so I finished editing my characters' relationships! Now onto starting Erin and Quinton's arrival post.. Sorry for taking so long. This week was hectic!

@Justaddnutts
I didn't add your characters because you never accepted my suggestions. If you have any suggestions of your own feel free to message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.