Arranged Marriages Disney Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Callaway and Astrid up and ready to go. Once @Shayla posts I can alter Callaway if needed.

Mine should be ready in the hour for you ^^ I will do touch ups afterwards.

@Shayla

I went ahead and posted just since i need to get to bed. If I need to, I can always alter Cal's response in the morning.

@Shayla

I went ahead and posted just since i need to get to bed. If I need to, I can always alter Cal's response in the morning.
I posted for Arianna so if you want to change things later on you can :) Will be finishing with Melody's post and than I should be done!

Done with all my Intro posts!

Will work on mine tomorrow

I have Tokota done, and am working on Quya now :3 Then I will post. (might be tomorrow tho i'm sleepy)

Change of plans i'll do them in two posts so i can put Tokota up now.

Will reply to the IC sometime later tonight!

Oml I haven't even started my character sheets! Bruh Dx #CRYING

@Shayla

I think I may just wait for Cal and Ari to interact.

Reactions: Shayla
I'll be putting up a relationship chart after i finish Quya's introduction. I'm almost done.

*Note: I may or may not be changing Callaway's face claim (depends if I can find someone else)

4511702.gif

a2b6a0b9ace4286ba9d99d442205b204_550.png
♛Name♛
||Onyx Olivia De Vil||

♛Nickname(s)♛
||Onny||Ona||

♛Age & Birthday♛
||18||November 17th||

♛Grade♛
||
Senior||

♛Gender♛
||Female||

♛Evil or Good♛
||
Mostly evil but she has moments where she can be sweet||

♛Parents♛
||Cruella De Vil||

♛Physical Description♛
rs_600x600-151014122642-Selena_Gomez_Hair.JPG
b17cc480-c7c1-461f-8373-345b33acae56.jpg
ear-piercings-on-girl-right-ear.jpg

♛Personality♛
Manipuative: Onyx is very good at getting what she wants, whether it be free stuff at her favorite store or a guy to do something for her, she will do anything she can to get it. Onny is a good liar and uses this to her advantage.

Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Onyx go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there.

Blunt: Onyx is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

Inconsiderate: Although Onyx can be sweet to a certain extent, she can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.

Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

♛Feelings on Arranged Marriage♛
"You're telling me I have to marry I man I've never met and may hate for the rest of my life? Does he have money? Can he tell the difference between spots and dots?"

♛Other♛
She has a secret love for heavy metal music
She's scared to death of falling in love

93284de404a4810c2cf72c0e740a1b4a_550.jpg
pT5MxzEnc.png

4511722.png

5dcc9e819edc57eda05e7b91656b5f56.960x960x1.jpg
✪Name✪
||
Vincent Alexander French||

✪Nickname(s)✪
||Vinny||Tiger
||

✪Age & Birthday✪
||18||March 12th||

✪Grade✪
||Senior||

✪Gender✪
||Male||

✪Evil or Good✪
||Neutral. A bit of both||

✪Parents✪
||Gaston||

✪Physical Description✪
113c7e59df673ecd80ab6cf33000388f.jpg
eye-color-hazel-d-660x440.jpg

✪Personality✪
Confident: Vinny is a guy who takes pride in himself and everything he does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Flirty: Vincent is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a flirty guy and is very good with the ladies. A lot of girls he meets, fawn over him. He's a charmer xD

✪Feelings on Arranged Marriage✪
"As long as she's cute and she can handle me. I'm alright with it. Do you think she can cook?"

✪Other✪
He's fallen in love once and it ended in heartbreak. Which is why he's such a dickbutt

y85I3jck.jpeg
pT5MxzEnc.png

4511737.png

MV5BMTk2ODk0Mzc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYzMzgzMzE@._V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
❄Name❄
||Winter Arabelle Snow||

❄Nickname(s)❄
||Winnie||Belle
||Snow||Snowball||

❄Age & Birthday❄
||17||January 1st||

❄Grade❄
||Junior||

❄Gender❄
||Female||

❄Evil or Good❄
||Good||

❄Parents❄
||Snow White||

❄Physical Description❄
1bb7d9a218a792c3a67bdf98f0244b2c.jpg
71b389858f5b13eda616ac4d8f4b6207.jpg
❄Personality❄
Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Soft spoken: Winter is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. She doesn't voice her opinions often for fear of being judged or making someone upset

Caring: Winter will do anything for her friends and the people she cares about, even if it means putting herself on the back burner

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Dependable: Winter is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

❄Feelings on Arranged Marriage❄
"I mean, it's not the easiest thing to do. But if I have to I guess I will. I don't really mind it I guess. Well... I don't know."

❄Other❄
She's a bit afraid of the idea of getting married and falling in love. She's never even had her first kiss.

download (1).jpg
pT5MxzEnc.png

4511752.png

11328946_836003699808958_434742272_n.jpg
⚜Name⚜
||Zachary Austin Xavier Rose||

⚜Nickname(s)⚜
||Zach||X
||

⚜Age & Birthday⚜
||17||July 29th||

⚜Grade⚜
||Junior||

⚜Gender⚜
||Male||

⚜Evil or Good⚜
||Good||

⚜Parents⚜
||Aurora||
||Prince Phillip||

⚜Physical Description⚜
tumblr_m89531jc2P1r423exo1_500.gif
maxresdefault.jpg
⚜Personality⚜
Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Zach is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Hopeless Romantic: Zachary is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard.

⚜Feelings on Arranged Marriage⚜
"I'll do whatever I have to do. If she's nice and I get along with her, then I'm okay with it. She'll probably so beautiful."

⚜Other⚜
He wears glasses
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10463-1369932885-3.gif

@Little_Ghost98 - I'll be proposing relationships for our characters tomorrow! Won't have the time tonight.

Everyone else:
I need to go to be within the next half hour, so it seems rather unlikely I'll get my post up tonight... damn. I'll definitely finish reading all current IC posts tonight though and make my plan for writing, so that it won't take me so long to write tomorrow. Will work on my post during breaks tomorrow, and have it up ASAP tomorrow. Terribly sorry about the wait, I really thought I could get it up tonight but I had so much to do.

pT5MxzEnc.png

4511752.png

View attachment 93238
⚜Name⚜
||Zachary Austin Xavier Rose||

⚜Nickname(s)⚜
||Zach||X
||

⚜Age & Birthday⚜
||17||July 29th||

⚜Grade⚜
||Junior||

⚜Gender⚜
||Male||

⚜Evil or Good⚜
||Good||

⚜Parents⚜
||Aurora||
||Prince Phillip||

⚜Physical Description⚜
tumblr_m89531jc2P1r423exo1_500.gif
maxresdefault.jpg
⚜Personality⚜
Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Zach is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Hopeless Romantic: Zachary is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard.

⚜Feelings on Arranged Marriage⚜
"I'll do whatever I have to do. If she's nice and I get along with her, then I'm okay with it. She'll probably so beautiful."

⚜Other⚜
He wears glasses
View attachment 93266
Dylan~

Status
Not open for further replies.